ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Staples Center, Los Ángeles, CA - February 6, 2003
By Fred Prouser/Reuters

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: OFFICIAL BOARD CHANGE IN POWER. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
01-29-03 09:14 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Ladies and Gentlemen of the ROCKS OFF MESSAGE BOARD ESTABLISHMENT:

At 9:07 PM EST, in light of political machinations amongst the members of the C10, the mysterious Nolte-ridden controller known as Voodoo Chile In Wonderland officially passed power from the Unholy Trinity to Nasty Habits.

Mr. Habits released a small statement to the public immediately following release, stating simply "The 'C' in C10 stands for

COCKDANCE!!!!!!!

"

-tSYX, official NolteVision Spokesperson
[Edited by TheSavageYoungXyzzy]
01-29-03 09:16 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL

I can't enter the chat room, they fired me!
01-29-03 09:21 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Never go to the chatroom with these nasty boyz and one girl

It was a democratic decision, now I'm out please join the chat room and vote to have me back in again

HELP

Voodoo Boy in Nastyland

the exiled unholy one
01-29-03 09:41 PM
throbby [quote]TheSavageYoungXyzzy wrote:

"The 'C' in C10 stands for

COCKDANCE!!!!!!!

"

Damn, I knew I wasn't the only one!
01-29-03 10:51 PM
stonedinaustralia also rumoured that the pics. of the C dance will be used by Drug Education Bureau's and the like around the world as a warning to youngsters about the dangers of cocaine use/abuse

"Kiddies don't let this happen to you"

Would you let your daughter marry a cockdancer,Ronnie??
01-29-03 10:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl join us at the chat room!
01-29-03 10:53 PM
nankerphelge What has the C10 ever done to deserve such slander?

The C10 has consistently aimed to bring Rocks Off and its many wonderful members ... ah ... participants with the finest in Stones and non-Stones related information and entertainment for years. Our devotion to the cause is beyond question.

The C10 is the C10 because others would not join us in CLEVELAND (not cockdance land) and make it the C11 or C12 or whatever. How are the decisions of others our collective fault?

The C10 has ordained honorary C10A and C10P members with the mutual recognition that many are C10 capable, but were simply not part of the original C10. And why, if we are to suddenly be reviled, did so many wish to be with us hmmmmmmmm?

Personally, I think it is C10 envy of the highest order!

You mock us and taunt us.
But you cannot resist us.
01-29-03 11:00 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
join us at the chat room!

wish i could but can't right now voodoo i'm at work
01-29-03 11:07 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I'm at home ans She's the boss
01-29-03 11:32 PM
Sir Stonesalot You know what caused this Nanky?

No no..not jealousy. These are weak people that we are talking about...jealousy is a given.

No what caused this sudden strike at the noble C10 was our own complacency(sp?). We went soft...so to speak.

There was a time when no one would dare raise a voice against us. If they did, we simply smote them. Not a couple of us...ALL of us. We had each others back. And when one of us was attacked...the heavy hitters came out to play.

But we stopped doing that. Honestly, we didn't really have to defend each other much...we all do such a good job of defending ourselves, we didn't really need help.

And we became "nice" fellows. We became court jesters. Haw haw haw, look at the clowns dance for us. Instead of everyone else entertaining US...we started entertaining THEM.

And now they start in with this cockdance shit.

What do they fucking know about what the "C" in C10 stands for. They don't know shit. They weren't there. Yeah, they want to defame us...so they resort to the old "THEY ARE GAY" schtick. Whatever. It's so lame. But that is the only thing that they know how to do.

But see, they seem to forget what we are capable of. We ARE heavy hitters. The heaviest. I don't really think they want to find out just how heavy we can be.

So let them mock us. Let them hurl insults. Sticks and Stones. We are bigger, better, and WAY badder. And if they are not careful, they will wake the sleeping dog....

You wanna dance with the C10, you damn sure better be Fred motherfuckin' Astaire.

Peace....for now.
01-30-03 12:01 AM
throbby My what thin skin for such heavy hitters. We love you guys and your posts.

01-30-03 12:37 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
What has the C10 ever done to deserve such slander?

The C10 has consistently aimed to bring Rocks Off and its many wonderful members ... ah ... participants with the finest in Stones and non-Stones related information and entertainment for years. Our devotion to the cause is beyond question.

The C10 is the C10 because others would not join us in CLEVELAND (not cockdance land) and make it the C11 or C12 or whatever. How are the decisions of others our collective fault?

The C10 has ordained honorary C10A and C10P members with the mutual recognition that many are C10 capable, but were simply not part of the original C10. And why, if we are to suddenly be reviled, did so many wish to be with us hmmmmmmmm?

Personally, I think it is C10 envy of the highest order!

You mock us and taunt us.
But you cannot resist us.

If you substitute "C10" with "America" in the above post, its pretty much whats going on in the world right now. I find that ironical.
01-30-03 12:47 AM
parmeda Nanky...SS...

I know I don't have a bat big enough to come and play in your ballpark...however, you have all been kind enough to let me climb the fence and take a peek every now and then, lol. And I luv ya's for it!

You have to admit that the whole "cockdancing" therory is quite hillarious. C'mon guys....it's funny! Letterman should be so fricken lucky to have the likes of the comical minds that roam here!

Dust off your sleeves and stick out those chests! You're a C10 damn it! I can't believe this would make you crack and crumble... Just give me fair warning when the revenge stage will start. I want to be ready with a BIG bowl of popcorn, LOL.
01-30-03 12:48 AM
Sir Stonesalot Thin skinned?

Whatever.

This has nothing to do with being thin skinned.

This is about respect.

Some of us put a lot of time and effort into lighting this place up. And this is the thanks we get?

There's some people who better get to apologizing in a fucking hurry. I ain't no cockdancing fag, and I don't take kindly to any insinuation of that sort.

I don't give a fuck about the Billy/Mick dickbump pics. Those people think it's funny to drag up old history to defame the 9th Wonder of the World? They are the ones making themselves look like fuckwits prancing it about.

My kid is so fucking sick that I had to take off work tomorrow, and I am in a REALLY foul mood. I have no compunction about tearing someone's heart out and crapping in the hole in their chest.

Xyxxy...you better get on your fucking knees and BEG me not to eat your liver with some farva beans...and a nice Chianti.

PRESS ANNOUNCEMENT FROM C10 HQ:

The Savage Young Xyzzy announced his joy at growing his first pubic hair today.

Xyzzy stated that he was so happy with his little black curly that he pissed out of it.

The C10 congratulates the Savage Young One for being the first Rocks Off regular whizz out of his pube.
01-30-03 01:05 AM
Riffhard As the only active(to my knowledge)member of the C10 Auxilary Corps I feel it falls within my C10 code of conduct to defend the ranks. This cock dance shit is beyond the pale! Just reading the posts concerning the infamous dance of the cocks was bad enough,but then to actully use the incriminating photos as wall paper on this,the C10's Stonsian sanctuary is.....well....well it just ain't right!

What is to become of the younger Stones fans who look up to all that is holy about the Stones and the mighty C10?! Is this the image that the admin of this board wants to send to the young impressionable minds of the world?! Hell,it could be argued that some of the very minds that you corrupt with this vile dispicable rubbish will one day very soon be in the deserts of Iraq defending our freedom! Do you want some 19 year old marine to go into combat agaist the evil doers with this image burned into their memory?! I think not!

This is a direct slap in the face to all who hold true to the moral compass that bonds the righteous C10! No,I was not present on that fatefull night that bonded the C10 around a roaring fire with tall tales of Stonsian lore and hot bitches,but I know there was no talk of cock dancing! I was anoited C10A after a beautiful day in NYC with a certain yellow blimp teathered just beyond the fenceline. As the good Cardinal(SS),and FPM and I hoisted pints of Guinness and saluted the upcoming tour. Again there was absolutly NO TALK OF COCK DANCING!!

The C10 stands tall in the face of this assault on our character,knowing that we have never talked or shared pictures of any cock dancing. Let me make this clear,we have never had any cock dancing relations with those men,Mick Jagger and Billy Preston!

Thank you.

Riffhard C10 A
01-30-03 01:05 AM
Sir Stonesalot Crack & crumble Pammy?

Hardly.

But we may just have to revisit the days of yore...and start loping off some heads. You weren't around back then Pam. Neither were the fucknuts who are dissing us. They don't know what it's like. And trust me...they don't want to know what it's like.

For too long now we have used restraint. That time is nearly over.

But hey, I'm a fair man. I'll let them think about what they have done. If they still feel froggy in the morning...then they can fuckin' jump.

And I'll have frog legs for dinner.

01-30-03 01:26 AM
parmeda Why do I have this feeling you're going to be up most of the night polishing the armor...
01-30-03 06:17 AM
luxury1 All I know is that all day yesterday (Jan 29), the C10 was conspicuously absent, and the board got boring (except for the full frontals of Mick someone keeps posting). So I say, who cares if they are gay?, they are most entertaining, and I missed them.
Luxy, C10P, and completely straight.
[Edited by luxury1]
01-30-03 07:24 AM
Maxlugar Wow! I can't believe someone actually sent those pic to Dandy!

What a jerk!

MERKY!
01-30-03 07:57 AM
LadyJane I haven't had my coffee yet and I'm still a newbie, so I ask this question:

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???!!!

Someone please explain without too much Rocks Off Jargon.

LadyJ.
01-30-03 08:36 AM
Mickjagger1963 I feel your pain, Lady Jane... now to go take a shower and listen to Still Life
01-30-03 08:57 AM
scope
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
As the only active(to my knowledge)member of the C10 Auxilary Corps ......

Think again my fellow C10 A. I was annointed with this special honor after spending 3 days with many of the C10 faithful during the Stones first pass through NY in September.

So, I'll throw my hat into the ring and say 'Don't fuck with the C10'. I know they are more than capable to defend themselves, but since I cherish my 'A' I must join the ranks and cover the flank.

Did everyone forget that one of the best pre-show parties (MSG 1) was organized by a C10? How about SS and his contests? I could go on and on about their contributions, but I have to go to a meeting now. This shit better stop and stop NOW!
01-30-03 09:04 AM
nankerphelge Thin skinned? C'mon -- I took more abuse from the missus before I even left for Cleveland that I have here! And I recall a number of others who got similar reactions before they left.

But ask yourself this -- when in your life did you drop everything you were doing and go party with a bunch of strangers in a far-away city purely in the spirit of the band that you all claim to love (and when they weren't even on tour)?

I feel bad for those who didn't join us. We had a fucking blast and forged a friendship that to this day amazes me. The 10 people with the balls to show are among the most devoted Stones fans I have ever met, as well as some of the funniest people anyone will ever know!

We never came to this or any other board for anything other than fun -- and we have consistently delivered. No, I'm not thin-skinned about it. But I am surprised and disappointed that anyone feels the need, for whatever reason, to take it beyond a mere ribbing.

In the meantime -- 40% of the C10 is going to Denver -- anyone care to shut the fuck up and join us?????

01-30-03 09:13 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey everybody... of course this was a joke with no intention to offend, the cockdance was not discussed in the chatroom only the annoucement that I'm out of the admin area (also a joke) and Nasty have the power (even that he hasn't as you can see in the moderators list on top).

If you really find the cockdance joke offensive I will delete it immediately, but have not found any e-mail about it or a request.

C10 sense of humor is really funny and so stone, as I consider the joke by TheSavageYoungXyzzy, so why not replying with a joke?

Now I don't know what to do? delete or not delete, that's the question

01-30-03 09:15 AM
Mickjagger1963 Is C 10 offering free plane rides from Albany to Denver? if so Im all there
01-30-03 09:24 AM
nankerphelge I don't think anything has been said that warrants deletion!
01-30-03 09:31 AM
throbby Deleting seems like censorship to me. Speaking for myself my posts on this thread are all in fun (tongue in cheek). I have the greatest respect for the members of the C10. Their wit and humour make a stressful day a little more bearable. Like Nankerphelge says this is about having fun and I would agree. On RO I've read many jests on many subjects, which is how I would view this. If there are certain topics and individuals that are forbidden for discussion please inform all the new members.

But I say "give me (posting)liberty or give me death".
01-30-03 09:56 AM
scope Deletion? Nah, that would imply that the C10 can't take it. That's not the point of this thread. I look at this as a scattering of warning shots being fired to give others the chance to let this die. The comment about the 'C' wasn't really that funny anyway. Let it go.
01-30-03 10:14 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Now now, Sir Stonesalot.

It was just a joke, man! You guys over in that other thread were makin' such a big fuss about Nasty sending Dandelion the pictures, all that funny nonsense as always about "The C10 Rules And Regulations Handbook"... I know the "C" doesn't stand for "Cockdance". No disrespect intended, man!

Would type more but gotta run to class. Gotta leave it at that. Wasn't tryin' to razz ya - just making merriment at the horror involved in Nasty sending Dandy our dancing duo.

-tSYX --- This song... there's nothing tricky about it!
01-30-03 10:26 AM
Dandelion* Actually - it's worse than that. Voodoo is trying to help me get the one Nasty sent me up as a signature - it's a real beauty. A certain member of the C10 sent me these...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST