ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Goin' South routine... Salón 21, México D.F. August 31, 2001
By Juan Trujillo

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: EUROPEAN TOUR DATES!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
12-02-02 03:15 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Well, I paid 95 bucks to...the dates are on rs.com, but no tickets jet...anyone any clue???
12-02-02 03:55 PM
TT Hey,
Straycat,

1. did you get an official mail (with all the important info) after you joined?

2. If you have access to the memberīs area: does that mean that they booked the money off the account already?

Please help.

thanks,
TT
12-02-02 04:01 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
TT wrote:
Hey,
Straycat,

1. did you get an official mail (with all the important info) after you joined?

2. If you have access to the memberīs area: does that mean that they booked the money off the account already?

No, I did not get any mail, but have access. I think this means that payment has been made. This takes just seconds. Figured out how it works though:
As soon as tix are available om rollingstones.com (I wish I knew when), you can get a numder on the site. You need this number to order at your local agent.
12-02-02 04:26 PM
TT OK, cat,

explain this to a 3-year-old:

>As soon as tix are available om rollingstones.com
>you can get a numder on the site.

OK, but where on the site? A special button?

>You need this number to order at your local agent.

You mean I have to tell the ticketseller my number and then it MIGHT work?

Iīm so fucking nervous. The whole day I thought my credit card number was wrong etc. because I didnīt hear fucking anything from RS.com.

Thanks for dropping a line, mate. Wonīt make it to Holland this tour (been there in 98 ArenA and it was SOOOOOO good!)

TT
12-02-02 04:30 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Ok TT: check out the "tour" button on the rs.com site en then choose the european dates...
12-02-02 05:19 PM
BillyBoll Get on to rs.com now - I just got two tickets for the Astoria - FUCKIN' YEAH.

This makes up for losing to the mancs yesterday.
12-02-02 05:38 PM
RvO-NL Hi threre,

GOOD WORK YOU MUST BE SO "HAPPY"

HOW DID IT WORK ??

WHEN DO YOU GET YOUR CODE ?? ON WWW.RS.COM OR BY MAIL ??

PLEASE HELP US OUT

GREETZ RvO-NL
12-02-02 05:47 PM
TT I went on the buy tix button "Astoria" and then he said "If you go on - your code is issued". I didnīt go on because I donīt want that show. Thatīs all I know.

Did you ever get an official mail from RS.com after you joined?
12-02-02 05:50 PM
RvO-NL
quote:
TT wrote:

Did you ever get an official mail from RS.com after you joined?

YEP THE 28TH NOVEMBER ABOUT THIS PRE SALE !
12-02-02 05:51 PM
TT

Neue Seite 2

ARE YOU SURE?

You have selected the following show:

Date City Country Venue
 Wednesday,
08/27/03 
London UK Astoria

Please note that once a code has been issued to you, RSFC can NOT issue you
another code. You will have 14 days to use it to get your tickets for the
London, UK at the Astoria show only. The code is only valid for one transaction,
whether you buy 1 ticket or 4 tickets. If you choose yes, your code will be
issued and you may proceed with your ticket purchase with the local ticket
provider.

Would you like to proceed?

12-02-02 05:52 PM
BillyBoll Yeah, thats what I did. Only the London shows are showing "Buy Tickets" at the moment. Click on that and it takes you through the process, issuing you with a code which I copied, then click on the ticketmaster address shown below, etc.

It was a bit strange initially but with perserverance It worked.

Good Luck.
12-02-02 05:52 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
BillyBoll wrote:
Get on to rs.com now - I just got two tickets for the Astoria - FUCKIN' YEAH.

This makes up for losing to the mancs yesterday.

did you get the tix or just the code? ticketmaster is not selling any!
12-02-02 05:57 PM
RvO-NL

FROM RS.COM GOT IT THE 28TH OF NOVEMBER!

Rolling Stones Premium International Fan Club Ticket Information

Greetings to all of our Premium International Members from RSFC

In the coming days, we will be announcing the first dates of the European Leg of the 2002/03 LICKS tour. With the announcement of these shows comes your chance to take part in purchasing tickets BEFORE they go on sale to the general public, just one of the benefits of being a member of the Rolling Stones Premium International Fan Club.

We wanted to take this opportunity to tell you how our ticket program will work, and to review some of the program guidelines for getting the tickets you want for the show in your region.

Because every territory is different, we will have a few different methods of ticket delivery, but in all cases, THE LOCAL TICKET AGENCIES WILL BE THE PLACE TO GET YOUR TICKETS. ALL TRANSACTIONS, TICKET REQUESTS AND FULFILLMENT/DELIVERY OF TICKETS ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THESE LOCAL TICKET AGENCIES.

In each different ticket-ordering scenario, you will be issued a unique code that will unlock the pre-sale for you. The code will come from The Rolling Stones Premium International Fan Club and will be issued to you via the website. Your code (once issued) will also be part of your RSFC Account, which can be accessed by logging into www.rollingstones.com/members/myaccount. You will also see important customer service contact information located here.

This map shows an example of the ticket locations The Rolling Stones Premium International Fan Club has put on hold for some of the General Admission Stadium venues. We will be posting venue specific maps when and where available.

Here are 3 different methods you might be presented with, depending on where you are requesting your tickets.

1. ONLINE ORDERING: As soon as the shows are announced, The Rolling Stones Premium International Fan Club will notify you via the website and email that shows have been announced and that the pre-sale has begun. You will then be asked to select your venue. Your membership in The Rolling Stones Premium International Fan Club allows you to request access to one single venue, up to 4 tickets for arenas and stadiums, and up to 2 tickets for the smaller clubs. Once you have selected your venue, you will be issued your unique code. You will not be issued a code if there are no seats available. Once you are issued a code, it will be accompanied by a link to the Ticketing Agents website, where you may proceed to purchase your ticket(s). It is the sole responsibility of The Rolling Stones Premium International Fan Club to issue you a code and provide a link or other mechanism to purchase your tickets. All enquiries about fulfillment, payment methods! , etc. shall be directed to the local ticketing agency's customer service department.

2. PHONE ORDER: In some cases, you will be presented with your unique code in the same method described above, but will be given a phone number to call instead of an online link. You will be directed to call the phone number for the local ticket agent, and can unlock the pre-sale by giving the ticket agent operator your code over the phone. Once the operator has validated your code, you can proceed to make your ticket purchase.

3. PRINTABLE FORMS: In some cases, you will be presented with a printable form with your code on it, and will be asked to fill it out, including Ticket requests and Payment methods. You will then fax, mail, or hand deliver your Ticket Request form to the Ticket Agency, depending on the method of delivery chosen by your ticketing agent. There is no need to worry about getting your forms in before the general public sales begin, as all Rolling Stones Premium International Fan Club tickets come from a hold that will last until supplies are exhausted. It is recommended that you send in your requests as soon as possible, as supplies are limited. We will not, however, issue these printable request forms if the stock has been depleted.

We hope this email has helped. If you've got additional questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]

12-02-02 05:57 PM
BillyBoll I got the tickets. Just received e-mail confirmation from Ticketmaster.
12-02-02 05:58 PM
RvO-NL
quote:
BillyBoll wrote:
I got the tickets. Just received e-mail confirmation from Ticketmaster.

CONGRATULATIONS ....SO IT REALLY DOES WORK !!!?

12-02-02 05:58 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
BillyBoll wrote:
I got the tickets. Just received e-mail confirmation from Ticketmaster.

where did you order????
12-02-02 06:10 PM
Gazza 1. ONLINE ORDERING: As soon as the shows are announced, The Rolling Stones Premium International Fan Club will notify you via the website and email that shows have been announced and that the pre-sale has begun.

What the fuck's happening?? According to the above THEY are suposed to notify US in advance that the pre-sale tickets are available. I got no such e-mail...just the mail about 5 days ago which has been quoted above..and now when I try to go into the site it doesnt seem to work???
12-02-02 06:16 PM
sirmoonie Just banged a duce for Astoria!!!

I feel another TriLicker coming on! Twickie and Wemblie can't be that hard to get.

Muchos gracias to TT for the heads up!
12-02-02 06:28 PM
sirmoonie Oh yeah, here are some more promised shows from the official site:

----
Switzerland, Copenhagen, Denmark: Helsinki, Finland: Vienna, Austria: Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne, Leipzig, Germany: Madrid, Barcelona, Spain: Milan Italy: Prague, Czech Republic: Belgrade, Yugoslavia; Zagreb, Croatia: Amsterdam, Holland and Marseille, France. Details of these concerts are to be announced shortly.
----

Still no Scotland! Fuck!
12-02-02 06:32 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
got the Astoria too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12-02-02 06:33 PM
Moonisup congrats SSC!!
12-02-02 06:41 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
congrats SSC!!

Thankx!! We are going to have a lot of fun in London...just hope that we will get the other london shows as well!!
12-02-02 06:45 PM
Moonisup You're in my heart!!

OH man

tAHNK YOOU
[Edited by Moonisup]
12-02-02 06:54 PM
Gazza fuck...what a hair tearing exercise

quite by chance/trial and error I found the presale code in the 'my account' part of the site...

Managed to get two tickest for the Astoria!!!

Fuckin yeahhhhhhhhhh!
12-02-02 06:55 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH GAZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Congrats and c u there!!
12-02-02 06:57 PM
Moonisup It WILL be a BLAST
12-02-02 07:01 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Managed to get two tickest for the Astoria!!!

Fuckin yeahhhhhhhhhh!

GAZZAZAZAZAZie!!!!!

I will see you in a pub (to be named later) several hours before hand. Thass the fack, jack!

ASS-STORE-EEE-FUCKING-AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Anyone seen shows there? Whats it like? Please, gimme the dish! I just want to sit here and read your words and glow and reflect upon the only truly important thing I did today. Score Astore.

Is that the place the Who were singing about in Long Live Rock?
12-02-02 08:08 PM
Scot Rocks
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Oh yeah, here are some more promised shows from the official site:

----
Switzerland, Copenhagen, Denmark: Helsinki, Finland: Vienna, Austria: Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne, Leipzig, Germany: Madrid, Barcelona, Spain: Milan Italy: Prague, Czech Republic: Belgrade, Yugoslavia; Zagreb, Croatia: Amsterdam, Holland and Marseille, France. Details of these concerts are to be announced shortly.
----

Still no Scotland! Fuck!

Yep Sir Moonie you are right, fuckin shit

And i can't wait to see if they do announce one later on,i can't take that chance so I will have to go for tics in London. I think it is shit that they are only playing in one city in a country of 60 million people, very shit indeed.

Mark
12-02-02 08:37 PM
Honky Tonk Man Ive just joined the Premium International Fan Club, now how do i get my tickets? Ive tried that Ticketmaster Link, but it says you need to be a Fan Club Member?
12-02-02 08:43 PM
Gazza go into the FAN CLUB site first,Alex.....and pick what show you want

if it says you havent been issued with a code yet for the pre-sale, go into the my account after poicking the astoria and you should get the relevant ticketmaster link from theer - DONT just go straight into ticketmaster's site first!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5