ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Dirty Work Sessions - Pathé-Marconi Studios
Boulogne-Billancourt, France - Spring 1985
© Christian FIOT
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Browns grabbing national attention Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
11th December 2006 08:53 PM
Dawg Pound Gordon
from the previous page
Lets put this in here as to keep continuity...
Hey Starbuck, kind of funny how Winslow Stud and you hotlink your photos from the same web storage.

Saints Sway bought your Winslow Stud troll hook, line and sinker.

Now Starbuck, the question is, why on earth would you want members here to spam Digital Dawgs, a place I've never seen you post at?

[Edited by Dawg Pound Gordon]
11th December 2006 09:42 PM
Starbuck
quote:
Hey Starbuck, kind of funny how Winslow Stud and you hotlink your photos from the same web storage.

hmmmm....

a cah-lue!
[Edited by Starbuck]
11th December 2006 09:50 PM
Dawg Pound Gordon and then Saints Sway goes off like Alfalfa when he was being held back by Butch by the forehead, and he was swinging wildly...

His spamming can be likened to putting on a blindfold and then picking up a loaded gun and going hunting.

Saint, what is your IQ? 42?
11th December 2006 09:55 PM
WinslowStud Tee Hee!

He ain't the sharpest tool in the shed...but he's a dedicated stones fan, so that's worth something, idn't?

sway?
11th December 2006 09:58 PM
Dawg Pound Gordon Here we see Sway taking his best shots at Digital Dawgs...

11th December 2006 09:59 PM
Starbuck
quote:
His spamming can be likened to putting on a blindfold and then picking up a loaded gun and going hunting.

sway?

[Edited by Starbuck]
11th December 2006 10:01 PM
Dawg Pound Gordon
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

Watchout Dick Cheney, you'll shoot your eye out!
11th December 2006 10:12 PM
WinslowStud Gordon?

11th December 2006 10:15 PM
Dawg Pound Gordon
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
Gordon?

What? Am I your caption man now?
12th December 2006 12:19 AM
sirmoonie So did Winslow even exist? Did they "disappear" him?

Very strange situation.
12th December 2006 02:29 AM
robpop Who the fuck cares about Winslow or the truth? I know the truth.....The truth is the Steeler nation will live forever. What esle is there to say? More to come...It in all of younze's best bets to not let the Steelers into the playoffs/
12th December 2006 02:30 AM
robpop To my digi dawg friends. Quit raiding this board or we will be all over you like Joey Porter.
12th December 2006 03:04 AM
robpop best thread ever in the history of all fucking threads..really. But I'm really drunk and confused
[Edited by robpop]
12th December 2006 07:03 AM
Dawg Pound Gordon
quote:
robpop wrote:
Who the fuck cares about Winslow or the truth? I know the truth.....The truth is the Steeler nation will live forever. What esle is there to say? More to come...It in all of younze's best bets to not let the Steelers into the playoffs/

That's the way Sparky. Who needs the truth when you're happy as a pig in shit in fantasy?

quote:
robpop wrote:
To my digi dawg friends. Quit raiding this board or we will be all over you like Joey Porter.

OH NO!!!

Better hide the little boys!!!
12th December 2006 09:07 AM
TampabayStone Is this that fine Pit ass I heard about?

12th December 2006 09:23 AM
TampabayStone Does not seem right to me, but here it is. Pitts QB just has a longer last name!

Btw, that ass is a little flat, let me know if examples are needed.

[Edited by TampabayStone]
12th December 2006 09:30 AM
TampabayStone

Why thank you, I love you too.
12th December 2006 09:57 AM
TampabayStone I can't say for sure, but this looks like some TB ass.

12th December 2006 10:30 AM
Some Guy Cheer heard in Cleveland:

Go Browns and take the Indians with you.
12th December 2006 10:34 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Thats fucking awesome - and I can NOT believe you've been hiding behind that alias all this time - I never surmised/suspected/thunked for a second - you is crazy man! Haha!!!

How did you know way back here?? Was it the strafoam cup thing? Those cups make beer foam up you know. Pure genius!! Sway might have taken hook, line and all that, but he got us all. Bastardo!!
12th December 2006 11:22 AM
WinslowStud
quote:
Pure genius!! Sway might have taken hook, line and all that, but he got us all. Bastardo!!

TBstone?

12th December 2006 11:34 AM
TampabayStone That's my favorite pic of me. During my Navy days, I loved to bust out the guitar at parties and get nekked.

Bucky?!

12th December 2006 11:40 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

How did you know way back here?? Was it the strafoam cup thing? Those cups make beer foam up you know. Pure genius!! Sway might have taken hook, line and all that, but he got us all. Bastardo!!

LOL!!!!! Damn you! I've been had!!!

well played. well played..... but thats it - Never will I defend this board again!!

you will rue the day!
12th December 2006 11:52 AM
WinslowStud Sway?
12th December 2006 12:11 PM
Saint Sway Oh Bucky,
You fooled everyone on the internet!

[Edited by Saint Sway]
12th December 2006 12:28 PM
Starbuck that is just sick!

your weekend pass is revoked!

12th December 2006 01:55 PM
Dawg Pound Gordon
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

LOL!!!!! Damn you! I've been had!!!

well played. well played..... but thats it - Never will I defend this board again!!

you will rue the day!

dumbass
12th December 2006 02:25 PM
Starbuck Ray Walston was awesome as poopdeck pappy in Popeye.

Great flick. Very underrated.
12th December 2006 02:35 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

Great flick. Very underrated.

Damn right. And this whole situation/thread is a riot.
[Edited by MrPleasant]
12th December 2006 03:02 PM
robpop
quote:
Dawg Pound Gordon wrote:
That's the way Sparky. Who needs the truth when you're happy as a pig in shit in fantasy?

OH NO!!!

Better hide the little boys!!!

I beat you down like Tommy Maddox did in the playoffs. Go screw the hottest babe in Ohio, Drew Carey. I'll bitch-slap you with my backhand with 5 Super Bowl Rings. Do you know what those are Mr. Hand?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)