ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Dirty Work Sessions - Pathé-Marconi Studios
Boulogne-Billancourt, France - Spring 1985
© Christian FIOT
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Browns grabbing national attention Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
10th December 2006 09:08 PM
WinslowStud How many times do I have to explain? The expansion team is officially in Baltimore, not Cleveland. Same team, same uniforms, same history.

From the homepage of the Pro Football Hall of Fame (in Canton):

"Determined to keep the team in Cleveland, Browns fans and Cleveland city officials orchestrated an unprecedented grass-roots campaign to block the move. The NFL quickly responded and, working with city officials, developed a unique solution that not only provided for a new state-of-the-art stadium, but guaranteed the return of pro football to Cleveland by no later than 1999. Additionally, Art Modell agreed to relinquish the "Browns" name, colors and team history to the new owner of the suspended franchise."

Anyone else looking to learn more about one of the oldest and proudest franchises in football, check out the page yourself:

http://www.profootballhof.com/history/team.jsp?franchise_id=8
10th December 2006 09:25 PM
sirmoonie I got trashed last night Winslow - I'm going to go to do it again tonight, walk around downtown SF getting canned, man, getting all canned and hacked up on liquid booze. Then I'm going to come back here and post really inflammatory stuff about how gay Browns fans are.
10th December 2006 09:38 PM
WinslowStud Who's the gay team, sirboobie?

If you're going to post about a gay football team, best do it about the Gaylers. SF is a good town to do that from; they have lots of experience in the matter.
10th December 2006 09:45 PM
sirmoonie Winslow?

10th December 2006 09:49 PM
sirmoonie Haha! This remains a classic piece of posting - nice one Robo.

Cheers Sipie - did they have Orange flavor back then?
10th December 2006 09:52 PM
robpop Ok, I will speak no more of "suspended franchises" and let you live in your sweet Ohio wonderland with Drew Carey. As is was posted before your neighbors east on I-76 do not hate your team. We find your team quite, how can I say it, admirable, kinda like the truck stop nudie joints.

Besides out of all the times I have been to Ohio, I may have seen only 3 or 4 really hot babes.

Tell all six of your digi dawg buddies that there is no need to be so hostile towards Pittsburgh, the Steelers, and the Steeler fans. We all do not hate you guys. Besides we can't help it if our team is so fucking good, and our chicks are so much hotter.

Pittsburgh--Home the hottest hunky chicks west of Warsaw.
10th December 2006 09:55 PM
sirmoonie Browns Cheerleader gets ready to take the field.

10th December 2006 10:07 PM
robpop Why the hell did you guys wanted the Browns colors and name back anyway? Shit, they turned their back on you, and you guys act like some pussy-whipped lame ass dude who takes his whore old lady back everytime she screws everybody in town.

Did you hear anybody in Houston wanting this back when they got their new team after their old one fucked them.

[Edited by robpop]
10th December 2006 10:35 PM
sirmoonie Jesus fucking Christ Winslowie, even Captain Goober appreciates the magnitude of The Steeler Nation (former high school cheerleader shown here throwing like a former high school cheerleader).

Feel the Steel, Winslowbago! Feel the Steel-Love before its too late for yinses.

10th December 2006 11:06 PM
robpop Great thread Winslow!!!

10th December 2006 11:14 PM
WinslowStud I show a little love for my team, my homies, my boyz, and you respond by taking a shot at all the women of the great state of Ohio? That's mature. Or in the words of Perks, HTAT'S MATURE.

General cockiness -"we can't help it if our team's so good" - is not going to win you any hardware. Or friends, for that matter.

8-5. That's for those keeping score.

10th December 2006 11:24 PM
WinslowStud
quote:
Why the hell did you guys wanted the Browns colors and name back anyway?

It's called tradition. History, you know. I'm sure you've heard of it?
10th December 2006 11:27 PM
WinslowStud Oh, yeah, and nice talking gold hotlinking frog there, siriknowhowtopostpicturesonlineoonie. Should I send you a book that teaches you how to post for christmas?
11th December 2006 12:36 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
Oh, yeah, and nice talking gold hotlinking frog there, siriknowhowtopostpicturesonlineoonie. Should I send you a book that teaches you how to post for christmas?

Hotlink this, you piss-bash flapjack boat head. I'll paste Mongolian beef onions to the back of your fucking feet and stomp your face into gorilla cookies, you mash potatoe hamhock!
11th December 2006 10:27 AM
WinslowStud No thanks, I'm vegan.

No need to get personal.
11th December 2006 10:59 AM
robpop
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
I show a little love for my team, my homies, my boyz, and you respond by taking a shot at all the women of the great state of Ohio? That's mature. Or in the words of Perks, HTAT'S MATURE.

General cockiness -"we can't help it if our team's so good" - is not going to win you any hardware. Or friends, for that matter.

8-5. That's for those keeping score.

Dude, all I ever said was in good fun. Seems like you like to give the shit, but you cannot take it. You're use of Shittsburgh, Squeelers, or gay Big Ben shit (that's real mature) does not bother me. Remember you are the one who came here flapping you jaw with that shit. It did not offend me, nor did I call you immature.

Myself or Moonie have never attacked you personally, or said anything immature without you doing so first.

What I am trying to say is if you can't take it get the fuck out. You are the one who comes over and starts all the threads with your immature and personal attacks, which does not bother me. Whe responded to you start crying.

Please if you don't wnat to hear it then stop making all the threads. DO you want us to come over and invade Digital Dawgs and post shit like CLeveland sucks, What"s the color of shit?, or Browns fans are gay. If we did so I think the response would not be so flattering.
[Edited by robpop]
11th December 2006 11:09 AM
Saint Sway Winslow Stud is a shit stain.

His craptastic team didnt even play sunday and hes on a Rolling Stones msg board 1st thing monday morning drooling about his Browns again. What a fucking loser.
11th December 2006 11:22 AM
robpop Oh yeah, for the record:

and Finally

[Edited by robpop]
11th December 2006 11:23 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
No thanks, I'm vegan.

No need to get personal.

You biscuit-built, Reese's Cup head looking poltroon - I'll smack you around like a tornado in a trailer park, and stuff hassenpfeffer snot down the back of your shorts!
11th December 2006 11:26 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
robpop wrote:

Dude, all I ever said was in good fun. Seems like you like to give the shit, but you cannot take it. You're use of Shittsburgh, Squeelers, or gay Big Ben shit (that's real mature) does not bother me. Remember you are the one who came here flapping you jaw with that shit. It did not offend me, nor did I call you immature.

Myself or Moonie have never attacked you personally, or said anything immature without you doing so first.

What I am trying to say is if you can't take it get the fuck out. You are the one who comes over and starts all the threads with your immature and personal attacks, which does not bother me. Whe responded to you start crying.

Please if you don't wnat to hear it then stop making all the threads. DO you want us to come over and invade Digital Dawgs and post shit like CLeveland sucks, What"s the color of shit?, or Browns fans are gay. If we did so I think the response would not be so flattering.
[Edited by robpop]

In response to a comment on why he's using a Stones message board to start a million threads about his favorite football team:

"I don't slam the Stones. They're allright, I guess."

'Nuff said.

11th December 2006 11:48 AM
WinslowStud
quote:
You biscuit-built, Reese's Cup head looking poltroon - I'll smack you around like a tornado in a trailer park, and stuff hassenpfeffer snot down the back of your shorts!

Oh that's good!

How's this: You beer out of plastic cup drinkin', Jucy Lucy snarfin', cat jugglin', suit in a white trash hexagon bar surfin, El Dorado drivin' on flying cloud Busch Lite drinker.

8/5

[Edited by WinslowStud]
11th December 2006 12:01 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:

Oh that's good!

How's this: You beer out of plastic cup drinkin', Jucy Lucy snarfin', cat jugglin', suit in a white trash hexagon bar surfin, El Dorado drivin' on flying cloud Busch Lite drinker.

8/5

[Edited by WinslowStud]

Thats fucking awesome - and I can NOT believe you've been hiding behind that alias all this time - I never surmised/suspected/thunked for a second - you is crazy man! Haha!!!
11th December 2006 12:05 PM
FryeYoAss! Winslow is nothing but quality.

GO BROWNS!

[Edited by FryeYoAss!]
11th December 2006 12:09 PM
Da Bus I truly hate the Browns, but WinslowStud has class. All the ladies say he's great in the sack.

Nation time! Take it to the hole!
11th December 2006 12:09 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
FryeYoAss! wrote:
Winslow is nothing but quality.

GO BROWNS!

[Edited by FryeYoAss!]

"Look Jackass - What gives spamming our Message Board? That is juvenile and obnoxious."

[Edited by FryeLikesAss!]

11th December 2006 12:11 PM
nanatod
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
I show a little love for my team, my homies, my boyz,

What is the big deal on this board with both the Browns (4 wins this year)and the Steelers (6 wins)?

How hard is it to have a winning record all you Browns and Steelers fans?

The Bears have as many wins both teams combined, even though we have one of the suckiest quarterbacks in the league.
11th December 2006 12:16 PM
WinslowStud And the Bears will lose in the first round of the playoffs, precisely because Rex sucks so bad.

Heck, Sway, even you might be a better QB than Grossman.
11th December 2006 12:55 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
nanatod wrote:
What is the big deal on this board with both the Browns (4 wins this year)

all you have to do is visit the Browns sad excuse for a msg board (Digital Dawg Dorks) and you'll know why they come here to post. You'd be hard pressed to find a msg board thats duller or deader than that one.

they average like one post a day. But when you have a last place team that hasnt won shit in 50 years and your stuck with a the worst ranked QB and a running game that only put up 18 yards I'd imagine theres not a lot to talk about. So freaktards in denial like Winslowturd come here to post after they've gobbled up their morning supply of Prozac & Lexapro

check it out... not much going on but cobwebs and tumbleweeds

http://www.novogate.com/board/3001/index.php
11th December 2006 01:07 PM
WinslowStud
quote:
You'd be hard pressed to find a msg board thats duller or deader than that one.

That is certainly not true. The "Saint Sway Message Board for Posting Pictures of Saint Sway's Last Family Reunion" Message Board is certainly more boring. Check out the pics of Sway shoving hot dogs up his nose. (yawn....)

quote:
they average like one post a day.

Well, you'll have to up the average then, Generalissimo, because you posted seven threads on one day last week (and then got SPANKED by our admin.

quote:
But when you have a last place team that hasnt won shit in 50 years and your stuck with a the worst ranked QB and a running game that only put up 18 yards I'd imagine theres not a lot to talk about.

Fifty years ago? Hardly. We last won in '64. Can't you add? Plus, we almost went to the big show in '87. That's hardly fifty years. And the worst running game? Duh? Donn't you pay attention to football? The Lions rushed for -3 yards against the Vikings yesterday, which is certainly less than +18.
11th December 2006 01:13 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:

Fifty years ago? Hardly. We last won in '64. Can't you add? Plus, we almost went to the big show in '87. That's hardly fifty years. And the worst running game? Duh? Donn't you pay attention to football? The Lions rushed for -3 yards against the Vikings yesterday, which is certainly less than +18.

I just cant see how anyone would want to boast about this on a Rolling Stones - or any other - message board???

are you bonkers???

you just pointed out how painfully awful your team is. Why are you proud of any of that????

you are pathetic. And nuts. Please seek medical attention.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)