ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Dirty Work Sessions - Pathé-Marconi Studios
Boulogne-Billancourt, France - Spring 1985
© Christian FIOT
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Browns grabbing national attention Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
12th December 2006 03:55 PM
Rodney_King
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dawg Pound Gordon wrote:
That's the way Sparky. Who needs the truth when you're happy as a pig in shit in fantasy?

OH NO!!!

Better hide the little boys!!!
[Edited by Dawg Pound Gordon]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I beat you down like Tommy Maddox did in the playoffs. Go screw the hottest babe in Ohio, Drew Carey. I'll bitch-slap you with my backhand with 5 Super Bowl Rings. Do you know what those are Mr. Hand?

Can't we all just get along?
12th December 2006 04:09 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
Rodney_King wrote:

Can't we all just get along?

You make Bono agree with thunderous acclaim.

Instead of bickering, the little people ought to buy "18 Singles" and give it to each other as a gesture of fraternal love and communion.
12th December 2006 04:39 PM
Rodney_King Bono, I have always loved your hair.

And I also appreciate the way you work for the starving African-Americans.
12th December 2006 07:27 PM
Dawg Pound Gordon
quote:
robpop wrote:

I beat you down like Tommy Maddox did in the playoffs. Go screw the hottest babe in Ohio, Drew Carey. I'll bitch-slap you with my backhand with 5 Super Bowl Rings. Do you know what those are Mr. Hand?

The only thing you beat is your meat.

12th December 2006 07:30 PM
robpop Come on Gordy. The Stiller nation never hated you guys as posted before. In fact quite the opposite. What ofter owner, team, and fans were outspoken in their disapproval of the move to Baltimore?
12th December 2006 07:34 PM
Dawg Pound Gordon Who's the tough guy?

I'm quite sure I can scroll back and see you flexing your internet muscle here sparky.

I don't hate the nation. I don't have a beef with them. I just like having a good time no matter where I'm at.
12th December 2006 07:39 PM
robpop
quote:
Dawg Pound Gordon wrote:
Who's the tough guy?

I'm quite sure I can scroll back and see you flexing your internet muscle here sparky.

I don't hate the nation. I don't have a beef with them. I just like having a good time no matter where I'm at.

See ya next year in Cleveland. I bring a few cases of Iron City. While we watch the black and gold hand you your asses.

Chill out, I was only kidding with ya.

Do us all a friggen favor and beat the fuck out of those Raven bastards.
[Edited by robpop]
[Edited by robpop]
12th December 2006 07:54 PM
robpop We like you guys so much, we made lend one of these to you guys for a few days, since we have so many just layin' around and shit.

[Edited by robpop]
12th December 2006 08:10 PM
pdog if a Browns fan falls in the forest, do the trees laugh at them?
12th December 2006 08:19 PM
robpop
quote:
pdog wrote:
if a Browns fan falls in the forest, do the trees laugh at them?

I don't know, but I would bet a Browns fan would fall on top of this in the forest:

Better Gordy
[Edited by robpop]
12th December 2006 09:32 PM
Dawg Pound Gordon
quote:
robpop wrote:

I don't know, but I would bet a Browns fan would fall on top of this in the forest:

I'm falling over it now in my office. I always fall over not allowed to hotlink gifs.

Good going there Gilligan!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)