ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Dirty Work Sessions - Pathé-Marconi Studios
Boulogne-Billancourt, France - Spring 1985
© Christian FIOT
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Browns grabbing national attention Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
11th December 2006 01:14 PM
gimmekeef You know your team is crap...when you have to pull out Lions stats for comparative purposes!......
11th December 2006 01:19 PM
robpop LOL...its all so clear now.
11th December 2006 01:29 PM
WinslowStud For god's sakes, Sway, why do you have to post shit on the Digital Dawgs board? All that does is create headaches for the admins. I think your admins here will agree with that.

I never said the Browns were going to win the Superbowl this year, but I think it is important to have a sense of your team's history and to let your colors fly.

We will be coming back strong in '08. Too many pieces of the puzzle almost in place.
11th December 2006 01:30 PM
Highwire Rob STEELERS still have a chance!!!! Boieeeeeeeeee!

[slim though it may be...]
11th December 2006 01:32 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
For god's sakes, Sway, why do you have to post shit on the Digital Dawgs board? All that does is create headaches for the admins. I think your admins here will agree with that.

I never said the Browns were going to win the Superbowl this year, but I think it is important to have a sense of your team's history and to let your colors fly.

We will be coming back strong in '08. Too many pieces of the puzzle almost in place.

I'll mash your face into a bowl of molten Chinese clam chowder, you giblet necked murgatroid gizzard piss. The back of your feet stink like an L.A. sidewalk during a smog alert.
11th December 2006 01:36 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
For god's sakes, Sway, why do you have to post shit on the Digital Dawgs board?

like I said, for every post you make here, I'll post one at Digital Dawgs

go ahead... keep posting about the Browns here. I'm enjoying mocking you and the Browns over there

c'mon Winny tell us one more time about you ALMOST made it to the Super Bowl way back in 1987
11th December 2006 01:40 PM
WinslowStud WHo's the bigger person here, Sway? I never once spammed this board. A message every few weeks, that's it. Hardly spam. Never did I do what you are doing over there. On the upside, DawgMichelle is ripping you a new one. As a matter of fact, the hole she is ripping in yo ass is big enough for Joe Jurivicius to run through!
11th December 2006 01:41 PM
FryeYoAss!
quote:
I'll mash your face into a bowl of molten Chinese clam chowder, you giblet necked murgatroid gizzard piss. The back of your feet stink like an L.A. sidewalk during a smog alert.

sirmoofie check PM
11th December 2006 01:43 PM
robpop This is even funnier now. Shit that was good. I need a drink.

11th December 2006 01:44 PM
WinslowStud Hit with the ladies, aren't we, sway?

http://www.novogate.com/board/3001/233377-1.html
11th December 2006 01:50 PM
Starbuck This thread will not reach 500. Mark my words.

In other news, Brad Radke has not officially announced his retirement yet, giving Twins fans reason to believe. And KG just might have another all star to dunk with soon....

11th December 2006 01:53 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
This thread will not reach 500. Mark my words.

In other news, Brad Radke has not officially announced his retirement yet, giving Twins fans reason to believe. And KG just might have another all star to dunk with soon....

I am ready for it to die. Brad Radke grew up in the great city that is Tampa.
11th December 2006 01:59 PM
Starbuck Radke also turned down more lucrative contracts with the devil rays to stay in the twin cities. that is team loyalty.

a decent (not great) pitcher. he will be missed.
11th December 2006 02:04 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
Radke also turned down more lucrative contracts with the devil rays to stay in the twin cities. that is team loyalty.

a decent (not great) pitcher. he will be missed.

Yeah, I remember. Was a little disapointed at the time, but it made sense. Now I am glad he did not ruin the end of his career coming here.
11th December 2006 02:05 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
FryeYoAss! wrote:

sirmoofie check PM

Who the hell are you? You a guy or a girl? If the latter, have we ever melted a phone together?

I tend not to check PMs or other areas that are high on the creep factor anymore. Its an "out of sight, out of mind" type deal sitch. I prefer to remain ignirint.
11th December 2006 02:08 PM
FryeYoAss! Close personal friend of winslow. browns diehard. give good hickies. you know the type.

It will all be made clear.
11th December 2006 02:11 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
FryeYoAss! wrote:
Close personal friend of winslow. browns diehard. give good hickies. you know the type.

It will all be made clear.

Yup only in Cleveland would "hickies" be in vogue.....Hey your 8 track still hummin along?
11th December 2006 02:24 PM
Saint Sway WinslowTurd,

seems like no one at your beloved Digital Dawgs even knows who you are

meanwhile, you are despised here

do the math: no knows you there, everyone is sick of you here

please go try your luck somewhere else already
11th December 2006 02:35 PM
robpop I still have a case of these unopened. Wonder is they are still any good?

Marking the end of an era.
[Edited by robpop]
11th December 2006 03:35 PM
WinslowStud
quote:
WinslowTurd,

seems like no one at your beloved Digital Dawgs even knows who you are

meanwhile, you are despised here

do the math: no knows you there, everyone is sick of you here

please go try your luck somewhere else already

Nothin wrong with a good hickey now and then. As a matter of fact, the greatest men in history (Thomas Jefferson, Maimonides, Otto Graham and Freddy "Boom Boom" Washington) all had hickies with their morning breakfasts.
11th December 2006 06:32 PM
robpop
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
This thread will not reach 500. Mark my words.

It won't. There is no need for it too. There was no need for a bad hi-jack attempt either.

This thread was very entertaining and funny if you understood the large scale picture. Classic. I laughed like hell. Me go get that drink now.
[Edited by robpop]
11th December 2006 06:49 PM
Some Guy EDDIE VAN HALEN: The Ball Is In DAVE LEE ROTH's Court - Dec. 11, 2006

Eddie Van Halen spoke to Guitar World magazine about the current status of VAN HALEN following the departures of vocalist Sammy Hagar and bassist Michael Anthony.

Rumors continue to swirl that original singer David Lee Roth, who was replaced by Hagar in the mid-1980s, will return to the fold, despite years of enmity. Roth, who has recently worked as a radio DJ and a paramedic, told Billboard.com in May that he saw it "absolutely as an inevitability."

"I'm telling Dave, 'Dude, get your ass up here and sing, bitch! Come on!'" Eddie told Guitar World. "As it stands right now, the ball is in Dave's court. Whether he wants to rise to the ocassion is entirely up to him, but we're ready to go."

Eddie has brought his 15-year-old son, Wolfgang, into VAN HALEN as the veteran rock band's new bass player. Father and son, along with Eddie's drummer brother Alex, have been rehearsing for a 2007 tour.

"Wolfgang breathes new life into what we're doing," said Eddie. "He brings youthfulness to something that's inherently youthful. He's only been playing bass for three months, but it's spooky. He's locked tight and puts an incredible spin on our shit. The kid is kicking my ass! He's spanking me now, even though I never spanked him. To have my son follow in my footsteps on his own, without me pushing him into it, is the greatest feeling in the world."
11th December 2006 08:18 PM
Dawg Pound Gordon Yeah ok.

Not going to get to 500?

I wouldn't bet on it.
11th December 2006 08:23 PM
Starbuck Gordon!

Is it true that Jim Brown put on an orange leotard, dranka latte and listened to "Gimme Shelter" as part of his pregame warm up?

It's just what I heard! I loved him in "the Dirty Dozen".

Sway/Telly Savalas: "Yeah...I got a question....do we have to eat with Brownies?"
11th December 2006 08:27 PM
Hooper How funny is this? Winslow Stud pics have a starbuck addy. Can you say ghosting your own board? hahahaha
11th December 2006 08:29 PM
Dawg Pound Gordon
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
Gordon!

Is it true that Jim Brown put on an orange leotard, dranka latte and listened to "Gimme Shelter" as part of his pregame warm up?

I heard his mama sucked dick for beer money, but that is just what I heard.
11th December 2006 08:29 PM
pdog Browns fans go ass to mouth...
11th December 2006 08:35 PM
Dawg Pound Gordon
quote:
pdog wrote:
Browns fans go ass to mouth...

Could it be you like to suck the shit off a Browns fans dick?

I guess you would know best. If it's ass to mouth, and you say it, then I believe it.
11th December 2006 08:38 PM
Starbuck Somehow, Pdog, this is all your fawlt!

I shall kick your ass in Jamaica!

11th December 2006 08:44 PM
Dawg Pound Gordon Hey Starbuck, kind of funny how Winslow Stud and you hotlink your photos from the same web storage.

Saints Sway bought your Winslow Stud troll hook, line and sinker.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)