ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

MGM Grand - Las Vegas ,NV - 11th November 2006
© Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MGM Grand - Las Vegas ,NV - 11th November 2006 - Setlist, Photos, Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11th November 2006 09:51 PM
PartyDoll MEG Setlist per Shidoobee (Jaggergurl to Evening of the Day) and Special thanks to Birthday Girl Sweet Virginia for coming through and texting us!!

Confirmed setlist

1. Start Me Up
2. It's Only Rock and Roll
3. Shattered
4. She's Was Hot - Mick "Wasn't sure if you'd like that one"
5. Sway
6. Streets of Love
7. Live With Me
8. Midnight Rambler (Per SV: "Entire crowd in Mick's hands. Everybody say oowwwwww")
9. Tumbling Dice (Per SV: "Keith on knees playing his heart out")

INTROS ("Reubens of Rock"-Ronnie Wood..."Wonder of Wembley"-Charlie Watts)

10. You Got The Silver.... Keith, pointing to his head: "You can bruise it, but you can't break it"
11. Connection Keith's final words: "Gold rings on ya Buddies"

12. Under My Thumb
13. Rough Justice
14. Get Off My Cloud
15. Honky Tonk Woman (Per SV: "They are amazing tonight")

16. Sympathy For The Devil
17. Jumping Jack Flash
18. Satisfaction (Per SV: "Keith and Ron just did a head- butt")
19. Brown Sugar

Thanks to Sweet Virginia for saving the day with you text messages, colorful commentary, and great photos

http://www.mgmgrand.com/entertainme...rden-arena.aspx

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
11th November 2006 10:08 PM
LadyJane I'm gonna give it my best.

SV to be texting "color commentary".

LJ.
11th November 2006 10:15 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Will be coming back and forth as I have some guests at home
11th November 2006 10:19 PM
scope Evening ladies. I'll try to hang in for a while, but i am exhausted and know I will be waking up on the couch in the middle of the night.

What a shame to have to perform. This may be one hell of a show put on for Dad. I think once Mick hits the stage, he will get into the showman role, but if they attempt Shine a light (and I think they will), that's going to be tough.
11th November 2006 10:20 PM
LadyJane scopey...did you get my check for HOB ticket???

You will not be tele'd??

LJ.
11th November 2006 10:22 PM
PartyDoll MEG Evening Scope..You might outlast me.

This will be an emotional show. But Mick is the ultimate showman. Looking forward to SV's comments
11th November 2006 10:23 PM
scope Yeah I did hon, but would never accuse you of a Tele. Been running around a lot and no time to do much of anything that I want to do. I'm sure you know the feeling.
11th November 2006 10:28 PM
LadyJane Know it all too well, scope.

What a night for Mick.

Papa will be sitting in the corner of that stage.

LJ.
11th November 2006 10:34 PM
GotToRollMe Hi kids. I'm gonna try and stay up for this one too. Sending out good thoughts to Mick and company.
11th November 2006 10:37 PM
Erik_Snow Is there no plexi-glass? It's 4:30 over here...yawn.
11th November 2006 10:38 PM
Erik_Snow I'm so tired, I'm typing this with my tooth-brush.
11th November 2006 10:39 PM
PartyDoll MEG Hey... GTRM!!!

Question is: Who will last the longest?
11th November 2006 10:41 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Erik_Snow wrote:
Is there no plexi-glass? It's 4:30 over here...yawn.

Erik...go to bed...we won't tell. If anyone asks you were drinking beers and hanging out with us ALL night!!
11th November 2006 11:03 PM
Erik_Snow Hehe, have a nice show, I'm off then.
11th November 2006 11:06 PM
StarvinMarvin Any chance that Lovin' Cup will make another appearance? Even if its sans Jack White? I love that song. I'll never get tired of hearing it.

I remember the first time I heard that song. I grew up in a small hick town with no record stores. I had a few other Stones albums (It's Only Rock 'n Roll, Made In The Shade, and Hot Rocks), but I'd never heard Exile before (except Tumblin' Dice and Rip This Joint). I had to make a special order at a small shop to get Exile shipped to me. When I got it in the mail I fucking cranked it up and I was AMAZED by what I heard. They never played gems like Lovin' Cup, Sweet Virginia, or Shine A Light on classic rock radio, so I was completely blown away! Plus, I didn't even know it was a double album until then! And it was great all the way through! The best Stones album bar none(except for maybe Let It Bleed).
11th November 2006 11:07 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Erik_Snow wrote:
Hehe, have a nice show, I'm off then.

Nighty night..Sweet Stonsian Dreams!
11th November 2006 11:13 PM
rogerriffin the show will be on? or its cancelled?

Saludos PartyMegdoll!
11th November 2006 11:16 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
rogerriffin wrote:
the show will be on? or its cancelled?

Saludos PartyMegdoll!

Hello Rogerriffin!!! Hope all is well with you!
The show is on...
11th November 2006 11:49 PM
LadyJane First text rec'd from SV

"In our seats (10th Row Keith side) Bonnie Raitt is finishing her set with "Let's Give Em Something to Talk about".

LJ.
11th November 2006 11:51 PM
StarvinMarvin Bonnie Rait is boring. I was disappointed when I found out she would be opening the Vancouver show. I was hoping for Alice instead.
11th November 2006 11:54 PM
T&A
quote:
StarvinMarvin wrote:
Bonnie Rait is boring. I was disappointed when I found out she would be opening the Vancouver show. I was hoping for Alice instead.

you should be sent to your room with no supper for such an asinine remark - then u could live up to your name.
11th November 2006 11:59 PM
StarvinMarvin OK, then, name one good Bonnie Raitt song. And please don't tell me its something like Let's Give 'Em Something to Talk About or that vomit-inducing, stool-like duet with Brian Adams.
12th November 2006 12:01 AM
PartyDoll MEG Bonnie Raitt...Boring?? I'm with T&A, Starvin...."Go to your room!"
12th November 2006 12:04 AM
MP Hey..Mick....hang in there, very admirable of you to go on this eve, positive vibes.
12th November 2006 12:05 AM
kath bonnie raitt is freakin dynamite...she's been around almost as long as the stones have! amazing guitar player, songwriter, singer and one damn hot babe.
12th November 2006 12:08 AM
StarvinMarvin Kath, she is slightly more beautiful than that baboon avatar you have, but she is far from "hot."

I just find her songwriting style to be generic and dull. Good guitar player though.
12th November 2006 12:12 AM
fireontheplatter i want to express my condolences to mick...god bless your father.

rock yor socks off tonight....i am right beside you

go rolling stones

and what a great header here today....absolutly wonderful
12th November 2006 12:18 AM
Bitch Here's to a memorable show, in more ways than one. A Bigger Bang is nearing the end of the line, sadly.

12th November 2006 12:30 AM
corgi37 The sooner this tour ends, the better.
12th November 2006 12:32 AM
PartyDoll MEG Jaggergurl was at a meet and greet with Stones tonight. Conversation with Evening of the Day on Shidoobee:

9:20pm PST: Okay per Dawn- the guitars are being tuned - show should start real soon! Meet and greet was beyond wonderful! The mood is really really good and all are rising up to the occasion to support Mick. Dawn could tell Mick was upset but he's a really gracious human being. She said it should be a powerful show.

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)