ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Baltimore MD First Mariner Center - 1st February 2006
Đ Algerina Perna with thanks to Sue!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian.........part 11 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
13th October 2007 05:08 PM
Sioux Thanks Ghost.... Actually, I've read quite a few of the threads over the past several months. Most do not interest me--well, the language and the posting leaves me a bit cold. Some of the music related threads are interesting, but I haven't felt the urge to post there....
13th October 2007 05:11 PM
Sioux And *blush*--I can't believe I didn't say "hi" to my dear Ghost! I just registered and posted on the Blonde Goat forum, and I did say hi there.....so, many apologies, as you are the only one I am friends with yet on this site!
13th October 2007 05:13 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
Sioux wrote:
Hello to all you lovely Brian Jones fans...I am new here, but I'm friends with Ghost and I feel that I know you wonderful fans---Alex, Sophia...how thankful I am for your wonderful love of Brian! I finally got the nerve up to register. I LOVE all the Brian pix here! Believe me, I have made scrapbooks of these pix! Thanks to all who take the time to make my day every day by posting these wonderful Brian pictures.... Thanks especially to S&K for keeping this fantastic thread alive!!

How lovely, Sioux, thank you for made my decision easier, to continue posting in here!!!! And how sweet, that you made scarpbooks of these Brian picīs ...
I will never ever look at other threads here and only be and stay here for kind people like you are!!!!!

For you:

We love you Brian, and stay here with our pictures of you until the end of time!!!
Thanks again Sioux, for give me my strength and confidence back - thanks for the same to Sophia and Linda as well!!!

Much love,
Alex

BTW,
I will answer to your kind email soon, dear Olivia, have you not forgotten of course not!!

Sophia, vielen Dank für die aufbauenden Worte, habe Spaß in Schweden und take care, my dear friend!! Auf bald!

And, dear Linda, will answer to your lovely pm soon as well
13th October 2007 05:27 PM
WJ You're friends with me as well. Welcome to the board!

quote:
Sioux wrote:
And *blush*--I can't believe I didn't say "hi" to my dear Ghost! I just registered and posted on the Blonde Goat forum, and I did say hi there.....so, many apologies, as you are the only one I am friends with yet on this site!

13th October 2007 06:50 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
WJ wrote:
You're friends with me as well. Welcome to the board!

...and with me

WJ, have you read my apologize from a while befor??
Did you forgive me, maybe?!?

If not = you remember? Sorry again!

You are welcome here in the Brian part as well!!!
[Edited by BriansBabe]
13th October 2007 07:08 PM
Olivia1962 ^ No worries alex
my mum hasen't been feeling well, i have been taking care of her all day. I hope i can go see a movie tonight

13th October 2007 07:24 PM
Sioux
quote:
WJ wrote:
You're friends with me as well. Welcome to the board!

Thank you, WJ... Any friend of Brian's is a friend of mine. I'm SO glad we have this wonderful thread where we can meet...
13th October 2007 07:26 PM
BriansBabe Oh dear, sorry to hear that. Hope your mum is doing well soon!! She is in the luck, to have a daughter like you, who look after her!

Send you a comforting HUG...
Till soon, Alex
13th October 2007 07:27 PM
Sioux
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:

How lovely, Sioux, thank you for made my decision easier, to continue posting in here!!!! And how sweet, that you made scarpbooks of these Brian picīs ...
I will never ever look at other threads here and only be and stay here for kind people like you are!!!!!

Thanks again Sioux, for give me my strength and confidence back - thanks for the same to Sophia and Linda as well!!!

Thank you for that wonderful picture, Alex! Yes, please, let's all continue here--for Brian's sake. I'm sorry I have not joined you all until now, but I just had to let you know that I had been reading your wonderful comments and seen your fantastic Brian pictures. I can really feel the love between you all here on this thread...
13th October 2007 07:45 PM
WJ Oh please, how can I possibly be angry with someone who posts pictures of kittens?

Hey, here's a kitten pic for you....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

quote:
BriansBabe wrote:

...and with me

WJ, have you read my apologize from a while befor??
Did you forgive me, maybe?!?

If not = you remember? Sorry again!

You are welcome here in the Brian part as well!!!
[Edited by BriansBabe]

13th October 2007 08:05 PM
gypsy
quote:
WJ wrote:
Oh please, how can I possibly be angry with someone who posts pictures of kittens?

Hey, here's a kitten pic for you....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You are fast becoming my favorite poster.
13th October 2007 08:09 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
Sioux wrote:
Thank you for that wonderful picture, Alex! Yes, please, let's all continue here--for Brian's sake. I'm sorry I have not joined you all until now, but I just had to let you know that I had been reading your wonderful comments and seen your fantastic Brian pictures. I can really feel the love between you all here on this thread...

I do not know, how to THANK YOU, for your kind words!!
That is all I hoped for, that the love between us and our love for Brian, will come out of this thread straight in the hearts of the people out there...

Yes, he will be not dead, as long as we LOVE him with all our HEART!!!!!!!
I throw all my love to him, you and my other friends here,
Alex

13th October 2007 08:09 PM
WJ You've killed a few kittens....haven't you?

quote:
gypsy wrote:

You are fast becoming my favorite poster.

13th October 2007 10:44 PM
Sophia Graves

you all make me smile lots!!
and sioux!!!! good to see you here again! maybe you remember me: sophia scalpel on the LARS... (:
i am happy you came aboard and joined us... that means alot to us. our family grows little.
13th October 2007 10:48 PM
BriansBabe LOL, WJ, you are a sweetheart!!!
Thanks for the funny pic, it gave me a good laugh...

13th October 2007 11:00 PM
GhostofBrianJones I love those pictures, they are so clear! Great shot of BJ and Diana Ross.
And the umbrella one is very interesting.

13th October 2007 11:44 PM
Sophia Graves

another umbrella-brian.

[Edited by Sophia Graves]
14th October 2007 12:22 AM
BriansBabe
14th October 2007 12:23 AM
Sioux
quote:
Sophia Graves wrote:

and sioux!!!! good to see you here again! maybe you remember me: sophia scalpel on the LARS... (:
i am happy you came aboard and joined us... that means alot to us. our family grows little.

Hello Sophia! It is so good to "meet" you... I have not posted on the LARS board for too many months, and I'm not sure I remember your name from there. But I know you are here, and that's just wonderful! Yes, our Brian family continues to grow. I should have registered here months ago and started posting, but at least I have done so now! I am so proud to be associated with such lovely and devoted Brian fans as you all here....
14th October 2007 06:45 AM
stewed & Keefed Welcome Sioux glad you have joined my girls

14th October 2007 09:50 AM
BriansBabe You got that right, our boy

14th October 2007 12:37 PM
GhostofBrianJones And as your girls we all love you Steve.

Great Pictures today, keep up the fantastic postings!

LOVE TO S&K!!!
14th October 2007 01:02 PM
BriansBabe Yes we DO LOVE our BOY ...Linda, dear, you have an email!

14th October 2007 04:47 PM
Olivia1962
14th October 2007 04:55 PM
Back Street Girl
[Edited by Back Street Girl]
14th October 2007 05:36 PM
Sioux Thank you for the warm welcome and the wonderful Brian pix, Steve! I refuse to let any sarcastic posters on this thread dampen my spirits....thanks to those of you who want only peace, and to remember our Brian...

Hello to Ghost, Alex, Sophia, Olivia, and all others who chose to say nice and encouraging things, and to post with good hearts.

14th October 2007 06:29 PM
Gazza
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Will you stop hijacking this thread with this kind of trolling, flaming crap.
14th October 2007 06:59 PM
Sioux Hello Gazza....

I did want to say that I quite enjoyed your concert
reports of the Stones European tour. Whether
relaying the set lists that people sent you, or
the occasional video, it was very exciting to see
each concert unfold. And just amazing to me, to
realize that this kind of technology exists in this
day and age! I actually felt like I was there, many
times. Thank you for doing that for those of us who
were not able to attend in person.
14th October 2007 07:37 PM
Gazza Thanks, Sioux - nice to be of service

Couldnt have done it without the help of countless others, though!
15th October 2007 10:48 AM
Sophia Graves
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Will you stop hijacking this thread with this kind of trolling, flaming crap.

thanks gazza for stepping in and saying what needs to be said.
are you fine? let me know the next time youre in berlin, so we finally can get our pint of beer!

hi to everyone else and greetings from gothenburg in sweden!
nice to see all those lovely pictures! love!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)