ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Fernando !
Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anahaeim, CA - 4th November 2005
© 2005 Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Whos is who at Rocks Off? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
November 1st, 2005 06:16 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Joey wrote:

Come to Joey ....................................

We can make a book of records

JOEY, ARE YOU GONNA REVEAL WHO YOU ARE?I.E. YOUR VIETNAM EXPERIENCES ETC..WE WOULD LOVE TO KNOW HOW YOU KILLED ALL THEM GOOKS..FAILING THAT, PLEASE POST THAT PIC OF YOU AND CHUCK LEAVELL.
November 1st, 2005 06:17 PM
pavlovs dog
quote:
Steamboat Bill, Jr. wrote:
I'm 21, from the Chicago area originally, been living in Indianapolis for about 13 years now. I just dropped out of college because I was sick of school and didn't have a major. While my small, core-group of friends decided to go off to various colleges and work towards degrees, I've decided to become a full-time loser with no prospects. I've never had a girlfriend, this is probably owing to the fact that I am unattractive. I work as a janitor during the afternoon, and after dropping out of school got a job with UPS during the evening.

Aside from listening to the Stones and the Who, I also enjoy the music of George Gershwin, as well as various blues, rock, and American standards. I love movies, everything from Buster Keaton to Alfred Hitchcock to Bergman to Welles to musicals to old B-horror movies.

Despite dropping out of school, I don't want my mind to grow stale or stagnant, so I've taken up the reading of books on various subjects. At the moment, I immensed in author Ron Chernow's fascinating new biography of Alexander Hamilton.

Chin up! Based on your bio there are probably lots of girls who would love to have you (smart, sensitive, bit of a loner with interesting tastes in books, music & movies). Just make sure you can tolerate ethnic food (Sushi, Indian, Thai,etc)and run a personal ad with basically what you just posted here and you'll get plenty of responses. You will probably have to accept the fact that a lot of the responses will be from fat girls but the truth is they're better mates in the long run. They put up with more (because they have to), don't waste as much time clothes shopping and usually make up for their bad bodies by giving really good blowjobs. Besides as long as they have a nice comfortable face and their tits are big enough to offset their big asses I think all is well.

I speak from experience, I'm exactly twice your age (42) and a loner who loves books, music and movies. I've ALWAYS had a girlfriend or a wife. I am also a Chicago native who moved away while young-only we went North to Wisconsin instead of East to Indiana Also it sounds like you have a complex about a lack of a college degree. Either finish your degree or just lie about it and tell everyone you have one. Employers don't check references or ask for transcripts anymore.

good luck and be well
[Edited by pavlovs dog]
November 1st, 2005 10:47 PM
keithriffhard is Joey some sort of Tom Berenger character?

classic

well
I'm 23
live in Utah (red state-cough-red state)
play guitar in my band MAGNUM / SHIFT
everything's good
Stones, 11/22/05
November 2nd, 2005 09:18 AM
Bruno Stone
quote:
Jair wrote:

In my case, the journalism experience was suck because I used to work to a huge company named "Rede Globo", which is the owner of the main papers, TVs, radio stations, cable TV,
and other kind of medias, from Rio de Janeiro until here, Rio Grande do Sul. A fucking trust with nobody strong enough to go against it. So, i just quit, after work in some small papers...Here in Brasil people use to say that who make the rules is the "Rede Globo".

Yes! They are the same that use to broadcast live the Rolling Stones concerts here. The only decent thing they do.

Oh,Globo... Now I understand your desilusions, must be hard work in a huge trust like that. Did you ever watch "Além Do Cidadão Kane", that documentary about Globo`s negotiations and influence during the military dictatorship?

And about the Stones show broadcast, they did a great job at the Maracana 95 rolling the show straight but in Praça da Apoteose 98 they broadcasted with commercial breaks!!! Did you remember? We lost (watching by tv) Its Only Rock N Roll, Before They Make Me Run and Tumblin` Dice.
November 2nd, 2005 09:46 AM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

PLEASE POST THAT PIC OF YOU AND CHUCK LEAVELL.

W- W- W- What ?!?!

November 2nd, 2005 12:34 PM
Jair
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I'm a slot. And that is all I will reveal about myself.

Oh, THAT all we knew it!
Tell us something new

Come on, Gypsy, why you treat me so bad?
Please, save my day & come to papi

November 2nd, 2005 02:37 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Jair wrote:
Can you post some new pix of you, pleeeeease?!

Nope.
November 2nd, 2005 03:36 PM
Steamboat Bill, Jr.
quote:
time is on my side wrote:

Excellent book and very highly recommended- this was one of the last book's I read before discovering RO (need to get back into reading). Very insightful knowledge about the founding fathers and, in my opinion, the definitive biography of one of history's most misunderstood & remarkable figures. His contributions, especially when he was working with Washington, can never be understated. Washington and Hamilton (more or less co-presidents during Wahsington's first term)- what a remarkable partnership!!! George had the ability to get the most out of Hamilton's genius and keep him in check at the same time.

Hamilton's vision of the future is what the U.S. eventually became. Jefferson would have been horrified.

Couldn't have said it better myself. The real shame today is that Hamilton's story gets so overlooked in school, thus generations are growing up with no knowledge of Hamilton's remarkable accomplishments (establishing the national bank, public credit, stock market, American capitalism, the Federalist Papers, and virtually shaping the American government).

The most disgusting and profound ignorance of all, however, was the proposal last year to replace Hamilton on the $10 bill with Reagan. According to Grover Norquist, head of the Reagan Legacy Project, Hamilton was a "nice guy and all, but he was never president." Wow.

quote:
Pavlovs dog wrote:

Chin up! Based on your bio there are probably lots of girls who would love to have you (smart, sensitive, bit of a loner with interesting tastes in books, music & movies). Just make sure you can tolerate ethnic food (Sushi, Indian, Thai,etc)and run a personal ad with basically what you just posted here and you'll get plenty of responses. You will probably have to accept the fact that a lot of the responses will be from fat girls but the truth is they're better mates in the long run. They put up with more (because they have to), don't waste as much time clothes shopping and usually make up for their bad bodies by giving really good blowjobs. Besides as long as they have a nice comfortable face and their tits are big enough to offset their big asses I think all is well.

LOL! Thanks for the encouragement. While I wouldn't mind having a girlfriend, there's also a part of me that's just too damn lazy. I do quite enjoy being on my own alot and not having to deal with other people.

quote:
I wrote:
At the moment, I immensed in author Ron Chernow's fascinating new biography of Alexander Hamilton.

Of course, the word is "immersed." That's what happens when you drop out of school.
[Edited by Steamboat Bill, Jr.]
November 2nd, 2005 03:47 PM
Some Guy Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual.
November 2nd, 2005 05:24 PM
SheRat
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual.

BILLY MURRAY!!!

November 2nd, 2005 05:46 PM
eXiLe oN 2nD sT 21, male. Live in Philadelphia. Mostly lurk around here, post most in Shidoobeland. Come here to find out different perspective on Stones realated thing and opinion. Also, to get good laughs with the dry humor.

Seen the Stones 11 times, 6 times this tour. Loved them since I bought Hot Rocks when I was 9.
November 2nd, 2005 07:52 PM
pavlovs dog
quote:

Couldn't have said it better myself. The real shame today is that Hamilton's story gets so overlooked in school, thus generations are growing up with no knowledge of Hamilton's remarkable accomplishments (establishing the national bank, public credit, stock market, American capitalism, the Federalist Papers, and virtually shaping the American government).

The most disgusting and profound ignorance of all, however, was the proposal last year to replace Hamilton on the $10 bill with Reagan. According to Grover Norquist, head of the Reagan Legacy Project, Hamilton was a "nice guy and all, but he was never president." Wow.

Even George Washington is largely ignored today which is unbelievable considering he is the father of our country. Two recent books about him; "His Excellency" by Joseph Ellis and "1776" by David McCullough make great reads.

I wish I could avoid women out of laziness. I majored in History and even started Grad School but my need to constantly eat and fuck pussy ruined any academic ambitions I had, so I became a cab driver, coke head, alcoholic and manic depressive.

I've turned out fine all things considered.
November 3rd, 2005 07:01 AM
corgi37 At least you have a career! I just have a job.
November 3rd, 2005 07:17 AM
Jair
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Nope.

Bad bad bad girl!!!
Just because I think you're pretty (sooo pretty) and because you live in one of my fave countries.

Angie, you're being so unfair....I think today i'm gonna cry and when people ask me why, i will said: "because Angiegirl"!

November 3rd, 2005 07:26 AM
Madafaka
quote:
Jair wrote:
Bad bad bad girl!!!
Just because I think you're pretty (sooo pretty) and because you live in one of my fave countries.

Angie, you're being so unfair....I think today i'm gonna cry and when people ask me why, i will said: "because Angiegirl"!

She doesn't post pix anymore because she knows that I'm a jealous man!
November 3rd, 2005 07:29 AM
Jair
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

She doesn't post pix anymore because she knows that I'm a jealous man!

Then, no more Donuts for you today, dear mate.
Sorry, but its the life...

November 3rd, 2005 07:39 AM
Phog 34
Butcher
Lawrence, Kansas
November 3rd, 2005 07:41 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Phog wrote:
Butcher
Lawrence, Kansas

a great guy and a a great pixies fan , oh yes!!

ps: their 2004 show at Belfort is now available.
I was there bro

Ju
November 3rd, 2005 11:29 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:

LOL! Thanks for the encouragement. While I wouldn't mind having a girlfriend, there's also a part of me that's just too damn lazy. I do quite enjoy being on my own alot and not having to deal with other people.
[Edited by Steamboat Bill, Jr.]

What about the sex? It's not all about the company.
November 3rd, 2005 03:35 PM
pavlovs dog
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

What about the sex? It's not all about the company.

That's what I was trying to get at it with Steamboat Willy.

just think how easy life would be without the need to fuck women!

sometimes I wish I was a homo. (Although I have a problem with body hair-it disgusts me)
November 3rd, 2005 03:40 PM
Joey

Gynecologist at the Nebraska State Women's Penitentiary in Lincoln , NE

November 3rd, 2005 05:05 PM
SheRat
quote:
pavlovs dog wrote:

sometimes I wish I was a homo. (Although I have a problem with body hair-it disgusts me)

If you got out more, you'd know that there are huge populations of gay men who feel the same way and wax as much or more than any woman.

Nothing's holding you back from being a homo.
November 3rd, 2005 05:16 PM
Jair
quote:
SheRat wrote:

If you got out more, you'd know that there are huge populations of gay men who feel the same way and wax as much or more than any woman.

Nothing's holding you back from being a homo.

Hey, I wax ALL, and its a sucess among women. Bunch of lesbians...

Btw, can I post some pics? CAN I?????....its ALL clear.

The funny thing is when you fart, sounds different. Sounds like a...tenor sax, instead a...lets say...Louis Armstrong in his best shape.
November 3rd, 2005 05:21 PM
Joey " Nothing's holding you back from being a homo."

November 3rd, 2005 05:23 PM
SheRat
quote:
Jair wrote:

Hey, I wax ALL, and its a sucess among women. Bunch of lesbians...

Btw, can I post some pics? CAN I?????....its ALL clear.

The funny thing is when you fart, sounds different. Sounds like a...tenor sax, instead a...lets say...Louis Armstrong in his best shape.

What does a blonde stripper do with her asshole before she goes to work?
November 3rd, 2005 05:46 PM
Joey
quote:
SheRat wrote:

What does a blonde stripper do with her asshole before she goes to work?

**** ? *****
November 3rd, 2005 05:47 PM
SheRat
quote:
Joey wrote:

**** ? *****

Thanks for biting, Joey!

She drops him off at band practice!!

BA-DUM-BUM!
November 3rd, 2005 06:03 PM
Joey
You shall be greeted
November 3rd, 2005 06:53 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Nothing's holding you back from being a homo."

Joy, there must be a brain behind your lovely face.

I knew exactly why I liked this board on the first glance.

November 3rd, 2005 06:57 PM
SheRat
quote:
Joey wrote:

You shall be greeted

Summit of the Century?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)