ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Fernando !
Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anahaeim, CA - 4th November 2005
© 2005 Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Whos is who at Rocks Off? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
November 4th, 2005 06:46 AM
pavlovs dog
quote:
SheRat wrote:

If you got out more, you'd know that there are huge populations of gay men who feel the same way and wax as much or more than any woman.

Nothing's holding you back from being a homo.

Thanks for pointing out the dipilatory practices of certain segments of the gay community. My wife might actually try to hold me back from being a homo. Besides my taste in women runs to decidely womanly types (Sophia Loren around 1965 being the archetype of my desire) so it's not like I could ever pretend, although I did have the most touching experience with a Trasnvestite waiter at a place in the East Village about 10 years ago. The place is Lucky Chang's on 1st Ave, I believe. It was an old bath house done up with palms and wicker, they served 'asian-fusion' cuisine and all the wait staff were asain male transvestites, dressed in scanty little outfits (teddys, bustiers,thongs, etc),ours had legs that any woman would kill for. Anyway I got a nice kiss from her (him?) and when we ordered a bottle of Moet Chandon he(She?) brought us a bottle of Veuve-Cliquot instead. When I pointed out the fact that she(he?) brought us a bottle more than twice as expensive he(she?) giggled and said she wouldn't tell anyone.
Anyway I've said this before but the only man I would ever sleep with would be MIck Jagger in any year from 1969 to 1979. Otherwise it's vagina for me thank you.
November 4th, 2005 07:06 AM
Jair I'd actually let Mick fuck my ass even these days, just to feel the feeling. I never had a homo experience. Who knows what you are feel? Might me nice, why not?
No problems in "sleep" with a man.

My 'business' is women, LOVE them more than anything, but I wont say I'll never suck a dick or fuck a macho man.

November 4th, 2005 10:33 AM
glencar
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

Joy, there must be a brain behind your lovely face.

I knew exactly why I liked this board on the first glance.

I betcha the lil one in the yellow Tee shirt on the left is really a bull dyke!
November 4th, 2005 11:19 AM
Joey
quote:
SheRat wrote:

Summit of the Century?

Damn Straight My Stonesian Queen !!!!

November 4th, 2005 11:44 AM
glencar Joey, why is that man's hand on yer tit?
November 4th, 2005 11:49 AM
Gazza I'm more worried about where his other hand is...
November 4th, 2005 11:55 AM
glencar LOL
November 4th, 2005 12:05 PM
Joey " Joey, why is that man's hand on yer tit? "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 4th, 2005 12:07 PM
glencar He'd like no part of that!
November 4th, 2005 12:09 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
He'd like no part of that!

Come To Joey .............................

November 4th, 2005 12:13 PM
glencar First I gotta piss!
November 4th, 2005 01:52 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
First I gotta piss!

********* END TRANSMISSION *************

November 5th, 2005 12:31 AM
WhenTheWhipComesDown I am an FBI Profiler. No more can be said.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)