ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Toyota Center Houston, TX, 1st December 2005
© Wenn with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The October Baseball thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
21st October 2007 06:58 PM
robpop Looks like Barry Bonds is not the only one with major league baseball encephalitis.

[Edited by robpop]
21st October 2007 07:01 PM
Starbuck ah, boloney!

schilling's big head came from eating too many cheeseburgers.
21st October 2007 07:14 PM
robpop I suppose your right triple whoppers can do that to your head.

21st October 2007 07:50 PM
lotsajizz unfortunately I can confirm that to be the case.....
21st October 2007 08:01 PM
robpop Whatever it is please send some to PNC Park.
21st October 2007 08:29 PM
GotToRollMe Thought you guys might enjoy these. Damn, you can find anything on the internet!

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
22nd October 2007 12:05 AM
lotsajizz LOL!!!!!!!!!

Cleveland!!!!!!

OK now!

CazarT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
22nd October 2007 12:43 AM
Nellcote You KNOW what time it is!!!!!

SOX WIN SOX WIN SOX WIN SOX WIN SOX WIN SOX WIN SOX WIN SOX WIN

22nd October 2007 12:48 AM
Nellcote How is life for this loser now?

22nd October 2007 01:23 AM
Prodigal Son
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
How is life for this loser now?

I'm no Sox fan, but BWAHAHAHAHA!!! WHAT A MAROON! The Red Sox use Fenway to tortute their opponents and inflict heartaches and this guy was so confident it was over? Good lord, if I were an Indians fan the loss in game 5 would have me pissing my pants in fear of the prospects of blowing the series. My own team, the Blue Jays, made the mistake in 1985 which I believe was the last 3-1 series blown in ALCS history (the Sox started from down 3-0 in 04 so it's different). Yeah, I was born during that series too. Anyway, good luck to both teams in the WS. It's the inspired Red Sox vs. the seemingly unstoppable win machine Rockies. Something's gotta give.
22nd October 2007 06:26 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
How is life for this loser now?

I am sure it will be the same as always, Nelly. Nothing like getting paid to be a jackass..

And Congrats, Boston! The best team won on Sunday
22nd October 2007 01:17 PM
Nellcote I am now starting to return to the real world from the sleep deprived last 12 hours, realizing now that the team I root for is the 2007 American League Champion.
I am looking forward to resting up for the next round.
Sunday looks to be a marathon, with the Pats having the late game, moving right into Game 4.
I may have to locate a new hat to celebrate.

On last night's game, it was far closer than the score relayed. It may have been the best game of the seven, until it got broken open with Pedroia's homah. Westbrook got better as the game went longer. Cinco Ocho was a possessed man, however, there was no way anyone was going to get the best of him. Tribe has a bright future, although Wedge does need to get a new 3rd base coach.....
22nd October 2007 01:24 PM
Starbuck there is no way the tribe will be able to withstand the 1-2 punch of santana-liriano come 2008. the baseball world will tremble. mark my words.
22nd October 2007 01:47 PM
Nellcote Can the Twins afford Santana, or is '08 is walk year?
24th October 2007 08:54 AM
lotsajizz it begins tonight!! Sox in 6
24th October 2007 06:58 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle Sox in 5.
Beckett MVP.
24th October 2007 11:00 PM
lotsajizz the National League is just a joke

Rockies, Padres, Phillies, Cubbies...none of 'em are even as good as friggin' Detroit or Seattle
25th October 2007 09:35 AM
Nellcote Once again, I would like to thank the management of the Cleveland Indians for having Josh Beckett's ex girlfriend sing the National Anthem prior to Game 5 of the ALCS. They awoke the Red Sox with that beauty singing. Now, it's on to Game 2 which could be a bit more challenging....
25th October 2007 11:03 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:
Sox in 5.
Beckett MVP.

can the Rockies win a game??? They looked like little leaguers last night
25th October 2007 11:31 AM
gimmekeef Turn out the lights the parties over....Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
25th October 2007 09:56 PM
Starbuck free taco!

i won a free taco!

thanks, jacoby!
25th October 2007 10:01 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
free taco!

i won a free taco!

thanks, jacoby!

You gotta get it between 2 and 5 on the 30th... ain't worth it, unless they throw in some Empeladas.
25th October 2007 11:44 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

You gotta get it between 2 and 5 on the 30th... ain't worth it, unless they throw in some Empeladas.

I've had empeladas...there's this spray you can get...and a tiny little comb...just whisk them little boogers right away
26th October 2007 12:13 AM
Nellcote CINCO OCHO!!!!!!
Sox Win!!!!!

27th October 2007 10:30 AM
lotsajizz halfway there!

Rockies should have a dome...retractable roof, of course
27th October 2007 11:47 PM
Throwaway Thanks Terry, you have made this game (and possibly the series) much more interesting...BoSox bullpen choking, Rockies bats gettin hot again!
[Edited by Throwaway]
28th October 2007 12:16 AM
Prodigal Son Looks like the Sox will win again. For outsiders, the world series has become a pretty lousy disappointment every year. There hasn't been a really good one since 2002 when the Angels beat the Giants in 7. Since then, we had Florida win in 6 over Yankees then Red Sox sweep the Cardinals (ok those two had some intrigue but were rather uneventful series), then White Sox sweep the Astros, then Cardinals beat the Tigers in 5 and now this. For all those not cheering for these winners it=BOOOOOORRRRING. The ALCS turned out to be the real marquee series of the playoffs in 2007 as it was in 2003 when the Sox got their hearts broken again, 2004 when they pulled off the miracle comeback and 2005 wasn't bad either.
[Edited by Prodigal Son]
28th October 2007 01:01 AM
Nellcote Remember this name-JACOBY ELLSBURY...

SOXWINSOXWINSOXWINSOXWINSOXWIN!!!!!!!!!!!

28th October 2007 01:04 AM
lotsajizz one more to go!!!! enjoy it via Fox Spankee fans!!!!!

Cazart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28th October 2007 01:52 AM
pdog World Series, Superbowl always dissapoint, except for rare occasions. It's the Conf. games or series that usually are way better... Especially in baseball where you have this one league, that thinks that it's okay to have one player not pick up the wood and swing at the ball.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)