ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Sun Bowl, El Paso, TX - 20th October 2006
© Rubén R. Ramírez/El Paso Times with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pics From My Bar Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
6th October 2006 03:44 PM
nankerphelge Yeah I was thinking of drinking some High Life on the yatch tonite!

6th October 2006 03:44 PM
Sir Stonesalot Feej...Maxy posted a link at 9bullets to the threads that I had going at the Couch.

I'll have a wad of Mac & Bump Band pics for Monday...
6th October 2006 03:45 PM
nankerphelge Of course, I own the Miller Brewing Company. That's me on the right.

6th October 2006 03:46 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Of course, I own the Miller Brewing Company. That's me on the right.

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.
6th October 2006 03:47 PM
nankerphelge It's tough hopping back and forth between the job and the boat. That's why I keep a little airplane around.

6th October 2006 03:48 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

No...but I do believe the cap is still on

Did you REALLY meet Charlie Watts in an antique store ?!

Did my name ever come up in the course of the conversation ?

Please .............. I's justs got's to's knows !

KINS !
6th October 2006 03:48 PM
Sir Stonesalot So hook a Brutha up!

I'm not greedy...just a case of High Life a week, delivered to my house, until I'm dead.

A man of your power and position in the brewing game should be able to make that happen with no problem!
6th October 2006 03:49 PM
nankerphelge I just spoke with my "girls" -- they agree. They think you are it and should have a small brewing facility set up at your place.

6th October 2006 03:51 PM
nankerphelge All set, my two best men - Roger and Fred -- set it up just now. You are set to go.

6th October 2006 03:52 PM
Sir Stonesalot I will thank your girls for their kindness.

I will thank them repeatedly. I will thank them until I can thank no more.

Which should take about 4 minutes.
6th October 2006 03:54 PM
Sir Stonesalot Uhhh...I just caught Roger playing with my dog's pecker.

That ain't cool.

Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:

Did you REALLY meet Charlie Watts in an antique store ?!

Did my name ever come up in the course of the conversation ?

Please .............. I's justs got's to's knows !

KINS !

yes I did...and no it didn't...in fact, I overheard him say to his "companion" how much cooler I was "than the dirty-faced freakshow" they found in hiding in their shower in Omaha

nankerphelge Hang on -- just got a call from my idiot buddy Bill. Technical question -- dude knows squat about computers and money matters ... hang on I'll be right back.

6th October 2006 03:57 PM
nankerphelge Sorry about Roger. He gets like that with animals.
To make it up to you, stop on by the house later and we'll grill some burgers!

6th October 2006 04:02 PM
nankerphelge I can't keep up this charade.

This is really my wheels, my house and my girls.
6th October 2006 04:04 PM
nankerphelge This is my only friend - Joey from Omaha. I met him on the internet. He doesn't have a colostomy bag -- that's just his breath.

6th October 2006 04:04 PM
Sir Stonesalot I don't see anything wrong with the wheels, the house or the girls.
6th October 2006 04:05 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I don't see anything wrong with the wheels, the house or the girls.

which offers the best ride?
6th October 2006 04:07 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
No it isn't...look, you can see the glass cap thread on my lips. You couldn't see that if the cap was on.

I don't fuck around when it comes to drinkin'.

I got a case of High Life chillin' in the fridge right now. It's almost time.

The Champagne of beer is my favorite when going on the cheap.
6th October 2006 04:10 PM
Sir Stonesalot If you weren't so nerdy with all that sci-fi shit, I'd have you over for a few...
6th October 2006 04:11 PM
Dan
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

The Champagne of beer is my favorite when going on the cheap.

Same here, in the 40 ounce bottle.
6th October 2006 04:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:

do you pay full price for beer? Is there better prices after drinking hours have started if you wait in the parking lot?
6th October 2006 04:13 PM
Sir Stonesalot I like to take an empty 40 with me to keg parties...makes a great beer cup.
6th October 2006 04:17 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I like to take an empty 40 with me to keg parties...makes a great beer cup.

I had a beautiful 40 ounce Flint glass "moonshine" style beer sipping glass made for me by a customer of mine....sadly, one of my friends dropped it and it Shattered.
6th October 2006 04:17 PM
Dan
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

do you pay full price for beer? Is there better prices after drinking hours have started if you wait in the parking lot?

Unfortunately its full price for beer though sometimes I get drunk outside on the cheap before going in.

Sometimes I pay full price for premium beer too. Stone IPA for $7.49 a sixxer is one of them.
6th October 2006 04:19 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
If you weren't so nerdy with all that sci-fi shit, I'd have you over for a few...

I can't help it. I am what I am. The excitment level for me right now is very high. People get more annoyed with me drinking cause I bring up the Stones to much. See TBS' girlfriend. She says shut-up already.
6th October 2006 04:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:

Unfortunately its full price for beer though sometimes I get drunk outside on the cheap before going in.

Sometimes I pay full price for premium beer too. Stone IPA for $7.49 a sixxer is one of them.

Indian Pale Ales are probably my favorite beer to drink on tap....fantastic.

I was worried you were going to tell me that you jocked a few "Schlitz's" on your way into a venue.
6th October 2006 04:21 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Dan wrote:

Unfortunately they don't do 40s in Florida, but we do have quarts.
6th October 2006 04:21 PM
Dan
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I was worried you were going to tell me that you jocked a few "Schlitz's" on your way into a venue.

Nah, I have done that with Whiskey and buying a large coke in the venue.

Also I noticed there wasn't a search prior to the Anaheim 02 show so I brought a few from the tailgater in my pocket.
6th October 2006 04:23 PM
pdog You guys keep me in stitches!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)