ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Sun Bowl, El Paso, TX - 20th October 2006
© Rubén R. Ramírez/El Paso Times with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pics From My Bar Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
16th October 2006 06:39 AM
deuce Did anyone ever notice how RollingStonesUSA would post something and then if people didn't agree with him he would sway with the popular opinion?

It's Only Rock and Roll is a damn fine album
16th October 2006 07:46 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
jostorm wrote:

Have you ever stopped and thought that perhaps a lot of people's stuff on the net is totally made up?

You mean Bono and Michael Cohl aren't really posting on this board????

Seriously, jostorm, I agree with most of the rest of your post. I'm not sure he was actually in the armed services, but if he was, we should give him a break. We enjoyed RSUSA's company and I think most would welcome him back after an explanation.

SV

16th October 2006 08:15 AM
Gazza
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

You mean Bono and Michael Cohl aren't really posting on this board????

Huh? Shit, I hope at least that Rodney King guy was the real deal....

quote:
Seriously, jostorm, I agree with most of the rest of your post. I'm not sure he was actually in the armed services, but if he was, we should give him a break. We enjoyed RSUSA's company and I think most would welcome him back after an explanation.

Yep. Its not like any harm was done - and its quite apparent from the responses that while he's getting a bit of stick over it (understandably!), its been generally without malice.

16th October 2006 11:41 AM
Some Guy I miss the guy and hope he returns and realizes its all good.
16th October 2006 12:49 PM
Taptrick I could care less if he lied about ownin a bar. I could care less that he lied about the pic he claimed was his girlfriend with Flavor Flav. But since he did - I doubt the Army story. And he has chosen noit to address that.

16th October 2006 11:34 PM
_Boomy_ I wonder if he was still planning on getting that tattoo of Charlie.

?????
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)