ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Sun Bowl, El Paso, TX - 20th October 2006
© Rubén R. Ramírez/El Paso Times with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pics From My Bar Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
6th October 2006 02:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
Even the goat looks better. Nice job!

my current look sees no facial hair!
6th October 2006 02:29 PM
Some Guy What is the execise routine that produced these results.
6th October 2006 02:32 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
What is the execise routine that produced these results.

Burritos and cheap hotels.
6th October 2006 02:32 PM
Dan
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

my current look sees no facial hair!

I shave once a week, whether I need it or not.
6th October 2006 02:38 PM
Some Guy In todays header Mick is leaving said bar.
6th October 2006 02:39 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Dan wrote:

Currently trying to grow full beard. Not working so well, but can grow a decent goat. Starting to get pretty gray though.
6th October 2006 02:39 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Dan wrote:

17?
6th October 2006 02:40 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
In todays header Mick is leaving said bar.

The Lovin' Cup Bar and Mexican Grill, no?
6th October 2006 02:44 PM
Dan
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

17?

14 actually. For the last 17 years.
6th October 2006 02:46 PM
Sir Stonesalot Unlike Alice Cooper's ButtBuddy...I can actually prove that I got to hang out with the Drive By Truckers recently. I have actual pictures of the actual me hanging out with the actual Drive By Truckers. And Monday I will post actual pictures of the actual me hanging out with the actual Ian McLagan.

I do not actually own any of the bars that are pictured.

6th October 2006 02:51 PM
jb Please explain what this DBT is all about? Is this country-western music?
6th October 2006 02:58 PM
Sir Stonesalot This is the actual me drinking actual Jack Daniels from an actual bottle. It was actually taken in my actual basement in front of an actual Rolling Stones "Tongue" poster. It was taken with an actual digital camera.

This is the actual setlist that the actual Deniz Tek of the actual band Radio Birdman gave me when I catually saw tham play on a Sunday in an actual church.

This is the actual Deniz Tek actually playing an actual Epiphone that actually once belonged to the actual Fred "Sonic" Smith who was in the actual MC5.

This is the actual sneaker of the actual Pete Shelley of the actual Buzzcocks.

This is an actual picture of my actual real dog Bubba. I feed him Pug pups.

6th October 2006 02:59 PM
Dan Hey - here's me with some actual real hair!

6th October 2006 03:00 PM
jb You looked very macho guzzling the Jack..was it real JD or colored soda water?
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Burritos and cheap hotels.

P.O.S.T.I.N.

.....Postin'

Some Guy not bad, actually.
6th October 2006 03:03 PM
Sir Stonesalot JB...DBT are one of the finest American bands out there right now. While you can definately hear their Southron roots in the music, they are indeed a Rock n Roll band.

And they are all huge Stones fans. They play a lovely version of Moonlight Mile.

Here is an actual picture that I actually took of DBT actually playing at an actual show. I do not actually own the bar where they were playing.

6th October 2006 03:06 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Dan wrote:
Hey - here's me with some actual real hair!

I thought Janis Joplin had larger breasts than that.

Sir Stonesalot >You looked very macho guzzling the Jack..was it real JD or colored soda water?<

JB...you have met me...and you actually BOUGHT me a double Jack on the rocks(Bottom Line, DC..I do not actually own that bar.).

Do you honestly think that I would waste my precious drinking time on colored soda water?
Dan
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
JB...DBT are one of the finest American bands out there right now. While you can definately hear their Southron roots in the music, they are indeed a Rock n Roll band.

I liked them at Sunset Junction! Not sure if I could handle it for 3 hours though.
6th October 2006 03:07 PM
not bound to please
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I can only imagine what image other posters have of me!

I always thought you were an eccentric old woman who hired a guy to play you at public gatherings...

6th October 2006 03:09 PM
Joey

Nanky ?!

6th October 2006 03:10 PM
Sir Stonesalot 3 hours is a long time.

The hardest part is not pissing for 3 hours!

6th October 2006 03:11 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

Nanky ?!

Hey - let's do a naked pictures of DBT week!

6th October 2006 03:12 PM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Hey - let's do a naked pictures of DBT week!

6th October 2006 03:35 PM
Sir Stonesalot This is an actual picture of the actual Greg Cartright of the actual Reigning Sound actuall playing an actual Gretsch "Tennessee Rose" at an actual show I was at with the actual PDog.

The actual real Pdog actually took this actual real picture of the actual me with the actual real Greg Cartright who was actually featured in the actual picture actually posted above this one. I have actually let my actual real hair(or at least some of it) grow back since this actual real photo was actually taken.

6th October 2006 03:36 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:
You looked very macho guzzling the Jack..was it real JD or colored soda water?

No...but I do believe the cap is still on
6th October 2006 03:38 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
JB...DBT are one of the finest American bands out there right now. While you can definately hear their Southron roots in the music, they are indeed a Rock n Roll band.

And they are all huge Stones fans. They play a lovely version of Moonlight Mile.

Here is an actual picture that I actually took of DBT actually playing at an actual show. I do not actually own the bar where they were playing.

those DBT pics are some of the best I've seen...nice job...have you posted them on www.ninebullets.org?
6th October 2006 03:38 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

What I don't get is why someone would post about a fake establishment that anyone could look up in the phonebook or internet yellow pages, even if there was no webpage. And - to a website filled with people who travel everywhere.

Very odd. Certainly not the strangest shit I've seen here, but certainly in the top 20.

6th October 2006 03:41 PM
Sir Stonesalot No it isn't...look, you can see the glass cap thread on my lips. You couldn't see that if the cap was on.

I don't fuck around when it comes to drinkin'.

I got a case of High Life chillin' in the fridge right now. It's almost time.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)