ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Sun Bowl, El Paso, TX - 20th October 2006
© Rubén R. Ramírez/El Paso Times with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pics From My Bar Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
6th October 2006 04:43 PM
not bound to please
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I can't keep up this charade.

6th October 2006 04:47 PM
nankerphelge Oh that's good!
6th October 2006 04:49 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Oh that's good!

That monkey pic give me the willy's. To Much Blush!
6th October 2006 04:50 PM
not bound to please
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Oh that's good!

I think that is pretty much in the top 5. The great circumscism and bandwidth thieves are up there in Stones board weirdness....

[Edited by not bound to please]
6th October 2006 04:52 PM
nankerphelge And Joey!

What's that?

Oh sure...

Joey??

6th October 2006 04:56 PM
pdog ???
6th October 2006 05:01 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
You guys keep me in stitches!

6th October 2006 05:05 PM
not bound to please

6th October 2006 05:07 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
You guys keep me in stitches!

...and now you funny too !!!!!

6th October 2006 05:10 PM
Joey " yes I did...and no it didn't...in fact, I overheard him say to his "companion" how much cooler I was "than the dirty-faced freakshow" they found in hiding in their shower in Omaha "

6th October 2006 05:10 PM
not bound to please Joey?

6th October 2006 05:23 PM
not bound to please Oh - this one just keeps going....I'm impreesed with the passion:

6th October 2006 05:30 PM
Joey " Oh - this one just keeps going....I'm impreesed with the passion:"

6th October 2006 05:34 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Oh - this one just keeps going....I'm impreesed with the passion:"

6th October 2006 05:44 PM
Joey

Me Thinks it is " Pub Time " .

********* Good Night Everyone ***********

I smell a Guinness coming ...... No , Two ..... No , THREE !!! .. FOUR .... FIVE ..... Oh , MY !!!!!

Bye Bye ....

Bye Bons ........

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY
6th October 2006 05:46 PM
Some Guy Jagger bombs are for girls?
6th October 2006 06:51 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
jb wrote:
I like this dude and I don't think we should judge anyone here. Who really cares ...it's all about having fun...dude was cool imo.

A magnanimous sentiment with which I wholeheartedly agree. Josh again lives up to the testimonials of those who have reportedly met him. He and I may have our disputes, but he's showing decency here. I, too, would welcome RSUSA back. Who among us can say why he has made the choices he made or what we would have done if our situation were precisely the same as his?
6th October 2006 06:54 PM
Dan I would welcome him back as well. I just wouldn't welcome back the entire photo album in his sig.
6th October 2006 06:55 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

A magnanimous sentiment with which I wholeheartedly agree. Josh again lives up to the testimonials of those who have reportedly met him. He and I may have our disputes, but he's showing decency here. I, too, would welcome RSUSA back. Who among us can say why he has made the choices he made or what we would have done if our situation were precisely the same as his?

Can we at least make him do some chores and stuff?...I mean, genuine contrition is hard to find these days
6th October 2006 06:57 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

No...but I do believe the cap is still on

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Eerie, huh? Though actually, I was going to ask if the actual cap was still in the actual bottle.
6th October 2006 06:58 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
No it isn't...look, you can see the glass cap thread on my lips. You couldn't see that if the cap was on.

I don't fuck around when it comes to drinkin'.

I got a case of High Life chillin' in the fridge right now. It's almost time.

High Life? Dude, life's too short to drink bad beer. Come to Oregon. Get hoppin'!

[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
6th October 2006 07:08 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Indian Pale Ales are probably my favorite beer to drink on tap....fantastic.

I was worried you were going to tell me that you jocked a few "Schlitz's" on your way into a venue.

You need to get yourself out here to Portland. They don't call it "Beervana" for nuthin'.

6th October 2006 07:25 PM
Dan
quote:
You need to get yourself out here to Portland. They don't call it "Beervana" for nuthin'.

I went to Portland once. I drank an awful lot but have absolutely no memory of what. Saw Dee Dee Ramone at a place called EJ's while I was staying with my cousin in Kent, Washington for a week.
6th October 2006 07:29 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Can we at least make him do some chores and stuff?...I mean, genuine contrition is hard to find these days

I understand the sentiment, but I'm going to take the high road on this one and say that Stones are for Rolling, not for throwing.

6th October 2006 08:08 PM
GotToRollMe LMAO
I love this place.
7th October 2006 02:23 AM
Altamont
7th October 2006 02:30 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Altamont wrote:

Yet another great Oregon beer.
7th October 2006 02:34 AM
Altamont
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Yet another great Oregon beer.

Oregon has earned it's reputation!
7th October 2006 10:11 AM
Sir Stonesalot I don't give a flyin' fuck what the rest of you pour down yer stinkin' necks. I live on the other side of the world from Oregon. So who fuckin' cares, you know?

I live the High Life. I like it. It goes good with Jack Daniels. I don't give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks about it.

What...I suppose Jack Daniels ain't good enuff for you either? You gonna start posting labels of some pansy-assed designer whiskey company?
7th October 2006 12:07 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I don't give a flyin' fuck what the rest of you pour down yer stinkin' necks. I live on the other side of the world from Oregon. So who fuckin' cares, you know?

I live the High Life. I like it. It goes good with Jack Daniels. I don't give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks about it.

What...I suppose Jack Daniels ain't good enuff for you either? You gonna start posting labels of some pansy-assed designer whiskey company?

I too enjoy High Life...but it does give me a headache as they say...otherwise, it's good beer...very bubbly
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)