ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Saville Theatre, London December 14, 1969
© 2002 The Associated Newspapers Archive with thanks to Fotini

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The European Tour Ends Tomorrow... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
10-03-03 01:08 AM
Sir Stonesalot Those pics are fuckin' frightening.

Ronnie looks like a car wreck, Mick looks like a limp dish rag, Keith looks like...well, death, but good ol' Chaz, man that dude looks so....elegant and distinguished.

They need some rest and relaxation. In a hurry.
10-03-03 01:13 AM
sammy davis jr. "Bit off more than I could chew......."
10-03-03 10:27 AM
jb SIA-it was a pleasure talking to you this tour...you are a helluva a guy...take care my barrister brother.
10-03-03 10:35 AM
glencar Heh heh, Ronnie looks like that gay who married Liza Minelli!
10-03-03 11:49 AM
Jumacfly LOL glencar!!
10-03-03 09:27 PM
stonedinaustralia cut it out JB you're embarrassing me...

seriously 'tho thanx for that and let me say publically thanks to you too...i know that joey and maxy seem to get all the big hugs for being funny (not that they don't deserve them) but of all the posters posting you have made me laugh the loudest and the longest... no doubt, your talent is outrageous and clearly not everyone "get's it" and sometimes you might miss your mark (or even over-step it) but pound for pound you punch with the heavy weights

with your sense of irony you'd make a very good australian

and just 'cos the tour is over doesn't mean i won't still be here in future - as FG suggested there's still plenty of craziness to be had whether the band are working or not - hell, even if they're still together or not and no matter how "good" the band are any more is almost beside the point...their spirit will always remain especially as long as places like RO continue

so, i say,more power to us...

cheers
10-03-03 10:12 PM
Maxlugar Hell is what he looks like!
10-03-03 10:27 PM
Nasty Habits It's not like we can't endlessly argue about whether NOW! sounds better than It's Only Rock and Roll (which it does) or if the US version of Aftermath is better than the UK version (which it would be, if only Mother's Little Helper was on the former).

10-04-03 02:06 AM
Maxlugar Nasty,

I have an alternate version of Flowers that has some TASTY stuff on it.

You want it?

MACKY!
10-04-03 01:19 PM
Nasty Habits An alternate Flowers?

Sure!

Bring it on!

Flowers would RULE if the two songs from friggin' Between the Buttons weren't on it and Who's Driving Your Plane, Lookin' Tired, Sad Ol' Day, and Long Long While were on it instead (oh and if that godawful version of My Girl were taken out back and shot through the haid with a nail gun)!

10-04-03 01:40 PM
glencar Think of life without Flowers. Apparently it was never released in Europe. I feel kind of lucky.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5