ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Saville Theatre, London December 14, 1969
© 2002 The Associated Newspapers Archive with thanks to Fotini

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The European Tour Ends Tomorrow... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
10-02-03 02:24 PM
Moonisup It's pretty funny Sir S.

My father said the exact same things to me, haha, as you posted!!
10-02-03 02:25 PM
Joey " I still had a great time, and I got my money's worth. So if they still deliver...why stop? "

Damn Straight My Brother ...........................

I see a Stones show somewhere in the MidWest this spring ...............No , ....I see MANY of them ............................a Hell of a lot of them ................you catch-a my drift .............................or is Joey being obtuse again ?????

" Bite me Ronnie "

Shawshank Joe !

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ JACKY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
10-02-03 02:25 PM
steel driving hammer Fucking Nuts.

10-02-03 02:27 PM
Joey

Hey , see that squirrel in my Baby Steelie's avatar ???? , those are the size of my NUTS !!!!

{{ CA - RACK }}

Triple Ronnie

D. J. Jacky Jacimbo !!!!!!!!
10-02-03 02:28 PM
nankerphelge And his sac is shaved too!
10-02-03 02:30 PM
Joey " And his sac is shaved too! "

Yeah , I just noticed that ..................do you think squirrels shave their OWN Sac's ???????????

Developing ........................like a pleasurable rash .

D.J. Joe Jacky Jack !
10-02-03 02:36 PM
marcus aurelianus JB wrote :

Rik, I think SS was just kidding...I think he respects the Dutch as they have always been our allies, unlike the Germans and French. Your people have been very good to our country, and on a personal note, helped save many jews from Hitlers ovens...for that , I will always respect the Dutch, Mahtjis withstanding.

JB AREN'T YOU TIRED OF TELLING NONSENSE ? A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF EUROPEAN FANS HAVE LEFT THIS BOARD BECAUSE OF YOUR ATTITUDE.AND YOU ARE STILL GOING ON .I HAVE NOT WRITTEN ON THIS BOARD FOR MONTHS,BUT I CAN'T HELP WRITING TODAY.
A FRENCH FAN.
10-02-03 02:40 PM
jb Welcome Back!!!
10-02-03 02:58 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
The Rolling Stones are not embarrassing themselves, the Timberlake episode not withstanding. The critics have been writing rave up reviews. Stones tickets are STILL the hottest ticket in town. This tour has done nothing to tarnish their reputation, if anything it's been enhanced!

...there are moments in EVERY show where you find yourself standing in awe. Some shows have more of those moments than others, but a band that is tarnishing it's legacy would not have those kinds of moments at all.

... I had a great time at the shows I saw, and I will pay up to have those good times again. And again. And again. And for as long as the band wants to play. I don't care if they come out in wheelchairs, I'm gonna go have a good time with my pals and enjoy the moment.

Well said, Sir S., I couldn't agree more! Great music and great people: that's what makes a worthwile Stones experience. 'How can I stop?"
10-02-03 02:59 PM
Joey " Well said, Sir S., I couldn't agree more! Great music and great people: that's what makes a worthwile Stones experience. 'How can I stop?" "

I would like to nuzzle you .

JACKY !

10-02-03 03:05 PM
jb Welcome back!!!
10-02-03 03:07 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
I would like to nuzzle you .

Then maybe it's a good thing we're separated by a whole ocean!

And Gazza, thank you for giving us the lowdown on the Astoria boot!
quote:
...repeated the same stuff in their Astoria reviews about Mick rushing the intros through so much that he didnt introduce Chuck Leavell and that his voice went halfway through the show.

I'm listening to the CD of that show right now and neither of those things happened.

It's good to have a confirmation that my ears or my memory weren't mistaken.
10-02-03 03:08 PM
Joey

Josh ......................

Uptown
It's murder out in the street
Uptown
It's murder out in the street .................
That's where I found my mandarin plum ;
That's where you'd be if you found one .

Where the nights are bright
And joy is complete
Keep my squeeze on Green Flower Street !!!!!

Since May
There's trouble most every night
Where once we danced our sweet routine
It reeks of wine and kerosene

And joy is complete
Keep my squeeze on Green Flower Street !!!!!!!!!

There's a special place for lovers
One we understand
There where neon bends in daylight sky
In that sunny room she soothes me
Cools me with her fan
We're drifting
A thousand years roll by .............

Lou Chang
Her brother he's burning with rage
Lou Chang
Her brother he's burning with rage .................
I'd like to know what's on his mind ;
He says hey buddy you're not my kind .

And joy is complete
Keep my squeeze on Green Flower Street !!!!!!!

-- Thank You

{{{{{{{{ JACKY !!!!! }}}}}}}

10-02-03 03:09 PM
Moonisup hm I really thought he forgot Chuck, DAMN I didn't cheer for the man, that hurts my teeny sould hard
10-02-03 03:12 PM
Joey " hm I really thought he forgot Chuck, DAMN I didn't cheer for the man, that hurts my teeny sould hard "

Moonisup !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This " cheer " is for you my Brother ....................

Standing tough under stars and stripes
We can tell
This dream's in sight
You've got to admit it
At this point in time that it's clear
The future looks bright .
On that train all graphite and glitter
Undersea by rail ;
Ninety minutes from New York to Paris
Well by seventy-six we'll be A.O.K.

What a beautiful world this will be
What a glorious time to be free .