ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Tim (seersuckersuit)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Giants Stadium roll call - Who's going? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
27th September 2006 01:20 PM
glencar I'm thinking of heading over there now just FOR the tailgate but I'd have to make it back to Long Island by 8PM. LIRR is in my future!
27th September 2006 01:21 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm thinking of heading over there now just FOR the tailgate but I'd have to make it back to Long Island by 8PM. LIRR is in my future!

Don't go-that is really unnecessary to linger in a parking lot for a show...really low class imo...(no offense to those who enjoy meant).
27th September 2006 01:25 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm thinking of heading over there now just FOR the tailgate but I'd have to make it back to Long Island by 8PM. LIRR is in my future!

Go....it should be fun.

Grab a ticket for a buck and you're in.

LJ.
27th September 2006 01:26 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Go....it should be fun.

Grab a ticket for a buck and you're in.

LJ.

Don't GC..you are a wealthy guy like me..don't do this pathetic thing.....LJ should know better....tailgates are very uncool.
27th September 2006 01:27 PM
glencar LJ, of course I'd go in if already there. Unafortunately when all that down talk was going on about this tour, I made a solid commitment to be elsewhere tonight. Now I'm regretting it but I can't suddenly lie about it as EVERYONE knows I was thinking about the show & howe I'm the #1 fan.
27th September 2006 01:28 PM
LadyJane JOshy....can we call your cell all drunk from Chicago?

We need someone to post our preshow activities.

Come on...please.

LJ.
27th September 2006 01:28 PM
glencar Joshy, you must stop trying to get LJ's goat. Yom Kipper is just around the corner.
27th September 2006 01:29 PM
Nellcote I should be at least at Rein's Deli in Vernon CT by now, enjoying a wonderful reuben, on my way to Gints, sadly, health & work matters have created obstacles to going.
Have a wonderful time to all!
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
LJ, of course I'd go in if already there. Unafortunately when all that down talk was going on about this tour, I made a solid commitment to be elsewhere tonight. Now I'm regretting it but I can't suddenly lie about it as EVERYONE knows I was thinking about the show & howe I'm the #1 fan.

Tailgate parties are not cool...a meet and greet at thye hotel and limo to show is what the cool person does...don't get involved in such a freak show...I am not greeti ng anyone in Louisville...Pug is going and I may not even see him...I an tired of the greet..
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
JOshy....can we call your cell all drunk from Chicago?

Come on...please.

LJ.

You meant "post-show" no? Pre-show will be all Elvis! I had NO IDEA he was opening until yesterday.
27th September 2006 01:30 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I should be at least at Rein's Deli in Vernon CT by now, enjoying a wonderful reuben, on my way to Gints, sadly, health & work matters have created obstacles to going.

This is devatating to a great tailgater like you!!! Sorry!!!
glencar
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I should be at least at Rein's Deli in Vernon CT by now, enjoying a wonderful reuben, on my way to Gints, sadly, health & work matters have created obstacles to going.

A reuben would make my health worse. Sadly, it's true.
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, you must stop trying to get LJ's goat. Yom Kipper is just around the corner.

I pay no attention to him, glenny.

I know he loves me, dearly

LJ.
27th September 2006 01:31 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
JOshy....can we call your cell all drunk from Chicago?

Come on...please.

LJ.

It is my birthday and I am considering flying to the show if wife permits...it looks very bad...30%
27th September 2006 01:31 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
You meant "post-show" no? Pre-show will be all Elvis! I had NO IDEA he was opening until yesterday.

We all land before Noon....you think we're gonna wait until Midnight to drink.

Whoa...you're in for a big surprise

LJ.
27th September 2006 01:33 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:

It is my birthday and I am considering flying to the show if wife permits...it looks very bad...30%

Pam would lose her mind and we will make sure you celebrate in style.

Any volunteers to take drunken calls from the Chicago group (LJ, tele, Parmeda, MEG, GotToRollME, Nanky, Boomy, Glencar, Pug)

LJ.
27th September 2006 01:34 PM
jb Remeber , when you enter/exit a public bathroom, someone has just wiped their ass and has not washed with soap and warm water..fecal materal abound everywhere. I always use a papae towel to open and close...now think about the Port-a-Potty at the tailgate!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!
27th September 2006 01:34 PM
glencar LJ, I will wait. I have it in me. Plus I'll have worked the overnight on 10-10 so I'll be like today. Rather tired & NOT IN ANY Mood for alcohol until later in the night. I'm sorry, age is catching up to me.
27th September 2006 01:35 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Any volunteers to take drunken calls from the Chicago group (LJ, tele, Parmeda, MEG, GotToRollME, Nanky, Boomy, Glencar, Pug)

LJ.

Sadly, Pug is working with the "other" team. Hopefully he won't ask for collections again=HUMILIAFUCKINGATING.
27th September 2006 01:35 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

pdog, sherat?
27th September 2006 01:36 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Sadly, Pug is working with the "other" team. Hopefully he won't ask for collections again=HUMILIAFUCKINGATING.

After "the cape" nothing else could really be humiliating...
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
LJ, I will wait. I have it in me. Plus I'll have worked the overnight on 10-10 so I'll be like today. Rather tired & NOT IN ANY Mood for alcohol until later in the night. I'm sorry, age is catching up to me.

Increase you intake of fish....
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
After "the cape" nothing else could really be humiliating...

Cape=gaydar alert.
27th September 2006 01:37 PM
glencar I'm seriously thinking of becoming a vegan as long as that doesn't affect my intake of Doritos!
27th September 2006 01:37 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Cape=gaydar alert.

No shit sherlock!
27th September 2006 01:38 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
No shit sherlock!

one love...
27th September 2006 01:44 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
Remeber , when you enter/exit a public bathroom, someone has just wiped their ass and has not washed with soap and warm water..fecal materal abound everywhere. I always use a papae towel to open and close...now think about the Port-a-Potty at the tailgate!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

Did I say I was tailgating???

We will be partying in style at our lovely hotel prior to departing for Soldier field.

LJ.
27th September 2006 01:46 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Did I say I was tailgating???

We will be partying in style at our lovely hotel prior to departing for Soldier field.

LJ.

Are you taking a Cab out to Pam's? That must cost a fortune, no?
27th September 2006 01:47 PM
glencar No, we're staying in the city this time. Much better than staying by Midway which is what I did last time. Oy vey!
27th September 2006 01:49 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

HUMILIAFUCKINGATING.

nice.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)