ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Tim (seersuckersuit)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Giants Stadium roll call - Who's going? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
27th September 2006 01:50 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:

Are you taking a Cab out to Pam's? That must cost a fortune, no?

We are making Pam come to the big city.
I gotta call the hotel today to confirm our rooms.

LJ.
27th September 2006 01:52 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

We are making Pam come to the big city.
I gotta call the hotel today to confirm our rooms.

LJ.

Better off getting a driver for the price!!!
27th September 2006 01:53 PM
glencar Only 2 weeks away! I'm actually tingly & that DID NOT happen before Gillette!
27th September 2006 01:56 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Only 2 weeks away! I'm actually tingly & that DID NOT happen before Gillette!

Peripheral nueropathy???
27th September 2006 01:57 PM
glencar No, Stonesmania!
27th September 2006 01:59 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
No, Stonesmania!

Think of keith's set and the tingle will be gone post haste!!
27th September 2006 02:02 PM
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:

Inever enjoyed the tail gate crap...not my style...

i like it although on a smaller scale... and i surely don't want to get drunk and miss the music/moment etc.and i passed this moring on row 16 sec 4 seat 2 which is next to rail... i am holding out for msg... and glencar's reassurance that it should be announced friday?

knowing full well it's all just rumor... msg is always special.

[Edited by chevysales]
27th September 2006 02:02 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
Only 2 weeks away! I'm actually tingly & that DID NOT happen before Gillette!

That's cuz NONE of the ROCC were in attendance!!

LJ.
27th September 2006 02:05 PM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I should be at least at Rein's Deli in Vernon CT by now, enjoying a wonderful reuben, on my way to Gints, sadly, health & work matters have created obstacles to going.
Have a wonderful time to all!

so they make a good reuben?
27th September 2006 02:08 PM
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:
Remeber , when you enter/exit a public bathroom, someone has just wiped their ass and has not washed with soap and warm water..fecal materal abound everywhere. I always use a papae towel to open and close...now think about the Port-a-Potty at the tailgate!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

this is exactly what bob costas is afraid of... word for wordyou must have seen his specail a few years back.
27th September 2006 02:11 PM
glencar
quote:
chevysales wrote:

i like it although on a smaller scale... and i surely don't want to get drunk and miss the music/moment etc.and i passed this moring on row 16 sec 4 seat 2 which is next to rail... i am holding out for msg... and glencar's reassurance that it should be announced friday?

knowing full well it's all just rumor... msg is always special.

[Edited by chevysales]

Aw shit, chevy! That was just shtick! I'm guessing they'll announce but I don't pretend to have inside word.
27th September 2006 02:12 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

Luxy was there! We were saying to each other howe that show wasn't what we were looking forward to as we had in the past. Now that feeling's back!
27th September 2006 02:12 PM
jb
quote:
chevysales wrote:

this is exactly what bob costas is afraid of... word for wordyou must have seen his specail a few years back.

missed it...but it is a danger one needs to be aware of.
27th September 2006 02:16 PM
glencar I would take along those disinfectant wipes they sell at CVS. I'm quite germ conscious. It's quite embarrassing at times.
27th September 2006 02:16 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I would take along those disinfectant wipes they sell at CVS. I'm quite germ conscious. It's quite embarrassing at times.

me too..I carru alcohol swabs and the cottonettes wipes...
27th September 2006 02:19 PM
glencar I get it from my parents. Most of my many siblings are the same way. We shun those who aren't, or at least their houses are avoided.
27th September 2006 02:22 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

Hey! I didn't make the tailgate, but I was in the house.

SV
27th September 2006 02:23 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I get it from my parents. Most of my many siblings are the same way. We shun those who aren't, or at least their houses are avoided.

I have myh house cleaned 2-3 times a week...I also spray all toilets daily...
27th September 2006 02:28 PM
LadyJane
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

Hey! I didn't make the tailgate, but I was in the house.

SV

OMG...forgive me!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
27th September 2006 02:30 PM
glencar LJ you ahve made many mistakes today!
27th September 2006 02:31 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
LJ you ahve made many mistakes today!

Including encoraging yuou to go to unsanitary event!!!!
27th September 2006 02:38 PM
glencar Indeed! Now I must head for Best Buy to buy Crossexions"!
27th September 2006 02:44 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
LJ you ahve made many mistakes today!

You and Boca Boy are a couple of geeks.

LJ.
27th September 2006 03:02 PM
Riffhard Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!

I'm going tonight afterall!!! Not only that,but I'm doing a meet and greet with the band! That's right my fellow RO'ers your pal Riffy is going to do the ultimate greeting tonight! Tonight I will greet Mick,Keef,Charlie,and Ron Wood if he could!

I've got the M&G passes,but I have yet to score tickets. I will scalp them in the lot. I will be greeting all ROers who attend and will gladly regale you all with my wonderful meeting of the Stones story!

Oh happy day!!!

Riffy
27th September 2006 03:02 PM
GotToRollMe Giants tonight! LJ, you're with me in spirit. See ya'll later/tomorrow.
27th September 2006 03:03 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!

I'm going tonight afterall!!! Not only that,but I'm doing a meet and greet with the band! That's right my fellow RO'ers your pal Riffy is going to do the ultimate greeting tonight! Tonight I will greet Mick,Keef,Charlie,and Ron Wood if he could!

I've got the M&G passes,but I have yet to score tickets. I will scalp them in the lot. I will be greeting all ROers who attend and will gladly regale you all with my wonderful meeting of the Stones story!

Oh happy day!!!

Riffy

Congrats. . .have fun!
27th September 2006 03:03 PM
PartyDoll MEG Have fun one and all!!! The Partydoll is with ya in spirit!
27th September 2006 03:04 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Oh happy day!!!

Riffy

Will you be my best friend, Riffy?
LOL!

Seriously, good on ya, buddy!
27th September 2006 03:04 PM
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Oh happy day!!!

Riffy

They will give you a quick nod and photo session?
27th September 2006 03:10 PM
throbby If Keith pulls his knife and asks about jb be careful.

I've got a nice ticket for you if you're interested. PM your cell #.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)