ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Tim (seersuckersuit)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Giants Stadium roll call - Who's going? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
24th September 2006 02:31 PM
Bitch Giants Stadium Wednesday Sept. 27

I'll be there and I was thinking of making up a ROCKS OFF banner like I did for London. I printed out the London thread in color, with all the avatars and signature pics, then cut and glued them stylishly on a posterboard and it looked really cool!

Then it will be easy to find each other and say hello fellow ROCKS OFF-er!!! You Rock!!

So anyone who is going to the show please post on this thread. Also, anyone who wants to be on the banner can post on the thread too.

OK, A TOAST: Here's to a GREAT NEW and IMPROVED SETLIST FOR GIANT"S STADIUM!!

Another Toast: HERE'S To 20 SONGS!!!!!!

One more toast: Here's to a warm sunny day with no rain!!

last toast:

HERES TO THE Greatest Band in History, THE ROLLING STONES!

24th September 2006 02:45 PM
LadyJane I'll be there in spirit, Bitch. (I just love saying that )

Please include me on the Banner.

Come on you guys/gals....you all need to meet up in the Parking lot. Tailgate RO style.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
24th September 2006 03:30 PM
RollingstonesUSA I bought a ticket while up here, so I will be heading down tomorrow, see everyone there!
24th September 2006 03:50 PM
Stonesdoug You're all welcome to join SHIDOOBEE at pole 16F for a huge tailgate-starting at 2PM----250 people 6 grills going-southern barbecue, Italian, burgers, dogs, sausages, veg food and tongue pizzas-- it's $5 bucks a head to cover the food-look for the 17 foot truck-it's gonna be one for the memories.(if anyone will be able to remember.

[Edited by Stonesdoug]
[Edited by Stonesdoug]
24th September 2006 03:55 PM
glencar Sadly, I shant be there except "in apirit" as I'm counting on an MSG show. Have a great time!
24th September 2006 04:01 PM
LadyJane Party with the Shidoobee group gang.

they do it right.....and I hear a certain TomL will be cooking.

LJ.
24th September 2006 04:21 PM
taz22 Taz will also be working one of the grills!

Come on out and party with us....this is one canadian that knows how to bbq......I do it all the time at the cottage!!

24th September 2006 04:25 PM
chevysales i have been looking but unless i see a drop up front i'll pass hoping like glencar for an msg show.

nothing but section 3 and 4 in row 36 etc coming up on ticketmaster for floor seats. too far back for that money.
24th September 2006 04:31 PM
taz22 chevy...here's yur chance for a free ticket.....you must send the email before 6pm EST.

link:

http://www.iorr.org/talk/read.php?1,535154

24th September 2006 04:52 PM
snap13
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Giants Stadium Wednesday Sept. 27

I'll be there and I was thinking of making up a ROCKS OFF banner like I did for London. I printed out the London thread in color, with all the avatars and signature pics, then cut and glued them stylishly on a posterboard and it looked really cool!

Then it will be easy to find each other and say hello fellow ROCKS OFF-er!!! You Rock!!

So anyone who is going to the show please post on this thread. Also, anyone who wants to be on the banner can post on the thread too.

I WILL BE THERE...!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEC. 15 ROW 1 ...!!!!! FRONT ROW FOR THE SECOND STAGE!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!

OK, A TOAST: Here's to a GREAT NEW and IMPROVED SETLIST FOR GIANT"S STADIUM!!

Another Toast: HERE'S To 20 SONGS!!!!!!

One more toast: Here's to a warm sunny day with no rain!!

last toast:

HERES TO THE Greatest Band in History, THE ROLLING STONES!

24th September 2006 06:03 PM
PartyDoll MEG I will be there in spirit..Include me on the banner, Bitch!!!
24th September 2006 07:27 PM
TomL As Doug said you can't go wrong. It is going to be a gas...gas...gas...
24th September 2006 07:30 PM
nankerphelge I'll have all you fuckers know that I remain insanely jealous that you will be enjoying the Giants Stadium show on the 25th anniversary of my (and TomL's) first Stones show.

Rich Stadium, September 27, 1981!

I HATE missing a party!
24th September 2006 07:36 PM
SweetVirginia I'll be there...and would love to be on the banner, Bitch. Great idea!

SV

24th September 2006 07:48 PM
taz22 Funny.....that Rich Stadium concert was my first stones show......I'm dating myself for sure now.
24th September 2006 07:54 PM
LadyJane
quote:
taz22 wrote:
Funny.....that Rich Stadium concert was my first stones show......I'm dating myself for sure now.

Jeez were we ALL there????

It was my Fourth.

Nah, nah, Nah, Nah Nah. (that is to torment Nanky for missing the 78 show!!!!! tee to the hee)

LJ.
24th September 2006 08:02 PM
Stonesdoug Here's the menu for the tailgate party

final tailgate menu:

sausage peppers and onions
sabretts hot dogs
sauerkraut
onion sauce
hamburgers
cheeseburgers
barbecued chicken[dry-rubbed and marinated in a pineapple,balsamic,honey vinagrette.
pulled pork [smoked for over 16 hours]tacos
penne with vodka sauce
penne with tomato sauce
macaroni salad
potato salad
tossed salad[with croutons,lettuce and tomatoes and shredded carrots.
grilled veggies[for the veg-heads]eggplant,zucchini and red peppers
baked beans with bacon and brown sugar [slow roasted]
24th September 2006 08:03 PM
GotToRollMe I'll drink to that, Bitch! And I'll be there!
Thanks for the invite, Doug, sounds yummy (Sabretts even)!
I'll be at the mercy of my ride for this one, but I'll try to make it in time for the pre-show festivities.

Bitch: I'd be honored to be on your banner.

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
24th September 2006 08:21 PM
chevysales
quote:
Stonesdoug wrote:
Here's the menu for the tailgate party

final tailgate menu:

sausage peppers and onions
sabretts hot dogs
sauerkraut
onion sauce
hamburgers
cheeseburgers
barbecued chicken[dry-rubbed and marinated in a pineapple,balsamic,honey vinagrette.
pulled pork [smoked for over 16 hours]tacos
penne with vodka sauce
penne with tomato sauce
macaroni salad
potato salad
tossed salad[with croutons,lettuce and tomatoes and shredded carrots.
grilled veggies[for the veg-heads]eggplant,zucchini and red peppers
baked beans with bacon and brown sugar [slow roasted]

nice menu for $5... should go just for the food
24th September 2006 08:24 PM
chevysales
quote:
taz22 wrote:
chevy...here's yur chance for a free ticket.....you must send the email before 6pm EST.

link:

http://www.iorr.org/talk/read.php?1,535154

saw this a little late
24th September 2006 08:27 PM
nankerphelge LJ wrote: "Nah, nah, Nah, Nah Nah."

Yeah yeah -- believe me, that is quite the torment!

Especially since the BUFFAHOLE show in '78 was on July 4th!!!!!!

My parents wouldn't let me go because the Stones did drugs!

THE HORROR!!!

(Got some bad news for ya Mom & Pop, guess who had a healthy chiba habit by 1977)

All I got was a glimpse at LuAnn Madison's pictures from the show.

Ah LuAnn...wonder whatever happened to that girl!

24th September 2006 08:30 PM
LadyJane
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

Ah LuAnn...wonder whatever happened to that girl!

Nanky...my Goodness good this be YOUR LuAnn! Age is about right, no???

LJ.

PS..Staying on topic..I believe I read on Shidoobee that the PreShow festivites are BYO.
[Edited by LadyJane]
24th September 2006 08:57 PM
nankerphelge No no -- that's not LuAnn.

That L'Wren.

LuAnn wasn't nearly as tall, or Olive Oilish.

Last I knew she was living in Florida with some motorcycle dude!

24th September 2006 09:55 PM
Paranoid_Android

The internet can really be an amazing place for things like this...I remember during my Deadhead daze...living in NY at the time...we would all hook up at the Giant Stadiums shows...a huge group of us, every year for both shows...remember...this was PRE internet (in its current state)...PRE Cell phone...we would just send a two folks to meet others at the top of every hour just outside the fence under the G in GIANT..."just hook up as usual, under the G in Giant"...was our mantra...it worked until the end of the bus ride...

plz place me on the banner...see yooze at AC!!!
[Edited by Paranoid_Android]
25th September 2006 07:11 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:

The internet can really be an amazing place for things like this...I remember during my Deadhead daze...living in NY at the time...we would all hook up at the Giant Stadiums shows...a huge group of us, every year for both shows...remember...this was PRE internet (in its current state)...PRE Cell phone...we would just send a two folks to meet others at the top of every hour just outside the fence under the G in GIANT..."just hook up as usual, under the G in Giant"...was our mantra...it worked until the end of the bus ride...

Over the weekend we were saying we had renewed respect for the Dead Heads becuase they did this without technology...

25th September 2006 08:16 PM
StartMeUp13 I'll be there!!! Awesome Seats!!!
25th September 2006 08:57 PM
FrankiePeppers FrankiePeppers is in. Somebody pick a spot in the lot already! I'll get there for 5:00 pm.
26th September 2006 07:55 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
FrankiePeppers wrote:
FrankiePeppers is in. Somebody pick a spot in the lot already! I'll get there for 5:00 pm.

We've been invited to crash the Shidoobees in Lot 16.....
shall we?

26th September 2006 10:18 AM
jb This show will get a nice set list imo...It will also sell relatively well with atleast 50k(last year 59k was considred a sell out).
26th September 2006 10:49 AM
Your Cousin Lou I am going to be at the Shidoobee tailgate. I am tkl7 on that board.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)