ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Tim (seersuckersuit)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Giants Stadium roll call - Who's going? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
27th September 2006 03:13 PM
Riffhard
quote:
jb wrote:

They will give you a quick nod and photo session?

Which is exactly what you gave me at Stout!

Riffy
27th September 2006 03:15 PM
Riffhard
quote:
throbby wrote:
If Keith pulls his knife and asks about jb be careful.

I've got a nice ticket for you if you're interested. PM your cell #.

Thorby I am PMing you now. Please give me a shout ASAP. Thanks so much!

Riffy
27th September 2006 03:18 PM
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Which is exactly what you gave me at Stout!

Riffy

True!!!! Have a blast...and do not, I repeat, do not, discuss politics!!!
27th September 2006 03:24 PM
Riffhard
quote:
jb wrote:

True!!!! Have a blast...and do not, I repeat, do not, discuss politics!!!

ROTFLMAO!! Never my friend!

Riffy
27th September 2006 03:33 PM
Gazza
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!

I'm going tonight afterall!!! Not only that,but I'm doing a meet and greet with the band! That's right my fellow RO'ers your pal Riffy is going to do the ultimate greeting tonight! Tonight I will greet Mick,Keef,Charlie,and Ron Wood if he could!

I've got the M&G passes,but I have yet to score tickets. I will scalp them in the lot. I will be greeting all ROers who attend and will gladly regale you all with my wonderful meeting of the Stones story!

Oh happy day!!!

Riffy

You bastardo! Give them some shit about the setlists, and then claim credit later if they improve.

Seriously - have fun. Delighted for you
27th September 2006 03:33 PM
LadyJane RIFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now darling, if Keith asks for me, you whip out that cell phone and dial me....PRONTO!!!!!!!!

Dammit, I hate to miss the party.

LJ.
27th September 2006 03:34 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

I'm going tonight afterall!!! Not only that,but I'm doing a meet and greet with the band! That's right my fellow RO'ers your pal Riffy is going to do the ultimate greeting tonight! Tonight I will greet Mick,Keef,Charlie,and Ron Wood if he could!

Oh my gosh, Riffy! Congratulations. I can't wait to hear about it! I'll be there tonight (Sec. 2).

I'm so excited for you!

SV
27th September 2006 03:40 PM
jb Enjoy all!!! I leave now for Louisville with low expectations..se y'all next tuesday. I shall pray for forgiveness on Monday.
27th September 2006 03:42 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
Enjoy all!!! I leave now for Louisville with low expectations..se y'all next tuesday. I shall pray for forgiveness on Monday.

I've made most of my ammends this week...
Attonement rocks!
27th September 2006 03:44 PM
Nellcote Riffy from three point land!
Have a Wicked Pissah Time!
27th September 2006 03:49 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

thats even better than getting a free t-shirt!

smoke em up!
27th September 2006 05:09 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
Enjoy all!!! I leave now for Louisville with low expectations..se y'all next tuesday. I shall pray for forgiveness on Monday.

Rock on! And yet, atone later...
27th September 2006 05:10 PM
glencar Riffy, best wishes! See you at AC!
27th September 2006 06:48 PM
Lethargy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
this is the 1st Giants Stadium show I will not be attending. I had already put in for Thursday off. My friends have a hotel there. But I think I'm still gonna pass.

Kinda sad really. But I think I'm just done seeing them in Stadiums. I left their last MSG show with a such great feeling - I actually felt like that could of been my last show and it would of been OK. I finally got to see Sway live. Had great seats and great time. Stadium shows are so spread out it just takes away. Even floor seats in the 1st 20 suck. At this point with over 50 shows under my belt I need to see them in more intimate settings.

It breaks my heart to miss them when they are playing so close. Despite all the complaining and tough love I give them here they are still my all-time favorite band and theres no place I'd rather be than a Stones show. But I've got my AC tix. Will try for Beacon tix. MSG is a given. Vegas always a possibility. But feel its time to pass on Giants and all other stadiums.

hopefully y'all get a great set and I'll be kicking myself the next day

cheers!

I was going to ban stadium shows too, except so far OAKLAND stadium is the only bay area show, so I had to give in and buy a nosebleed seat. Better than not seeing anything.
27th September 2006 06:51 PM
pdog I'll e in Oakland, with lethargy and about 15k other fans.
Less people than at a Raiders game...
27th September 2006 06:53 PM
Lethargy
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'll e in Oakland, with lethargy and about 15k other fans.
Less people than at a Raiders game...

Section 226 HERE I COME!

Let's try to hook up before the show, pdog. It would be a pleasure to meet you.
27th September 2006 06:57 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Lethargy wrote:

I was going to ban stadium shows too, except so far OAKLAND stadium is the only bay area show, so I had to give in and buy a nosebleed seat. Better than not seeing anything.

fuck that! MSG at Halloween with "DK"
27th September 2006 07:00 PM
pdog
quote:
Lethargy wrote:

Section 226 HERE I COME!

Let's try to hook up before the show, pdog. It would be a pleasure to meet you.

Whereabout do you live? I'm in Sf, if you didn't know!
27th September 2006 07:08 PM
Lethargy
quote:
pdog wrote:

Whereabout do you live? I'm in Sf, if you didn't know!

I live in Montara (b/w Pacific and Half Moon Bay).

Never saw a concert at the Oakland stadium. Should be interesting. What section are you in?
27th September 2006 07:17 PM
Saint Sway this is beautiful. Two AA stones fans getting together!
27th September 2006 07:24 PM
Poplar
quote:
Lethargy wrote:

i'll be up there with ya. After i buy my ticket in the parking lot.
27th September 2006 07:27 PM
glencar
quote:
Lethargy wrote:

I live in Montara (b/w Pacific and Half Moon Bay).

Never saw a concert at the Oakland stadium. Should be interesting. What section are you in?

Did you used to post as Montara yrs ago?
27th September 2006 07:32 PM
Lethargy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Did you used to post as Montara yrs ago?

Nope, that wasn't me.
27th September 2006 07:40 PM
chevysales
quote:
glencar wrote:
Aw shit, chevy! That was just shtick! I'm guessing they'll announce but I don't pretend to have inside word.

i know...hence the rumor part.
27th September 2006 07:43 PM
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:

missed it...but it is a danger one needs to be aware of.

jb he commented on being in the bathroom at the airport and a fan comes out of stall and as bob is washing his hands at sink the fan extends his to shake...needless to say bob said hi/goodbye sans shake
27th September 2006 07:45 PM
chevysales
quote:
glencar wrote:
I would take along those disinfectant wipes they sell at CVS. I'm quite germ conscious. It's quite embarrassing at times.

try my bizz where we must shake even the scussiest of hands... luckily most of my day is not doing that although i do greet all actual buyers what we do for money.
27th September 2006 07:46 PM
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:

I have myh house cleaned 2-3 times a week...I also spray all toilets daily...

does you cleaning lady speak english?
27th September 2006 07:51 PM
chevysales
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

fuck that! MSG at Halloween with "DK"

please tell who the hell is "DK".
27th September 2006 08:00 PM
Nellcote Of course, Danny Klein, bass played for The Mighty J. Geils Band, certainly you are having a "moment" Chevy, right?
Or, it could be Donkey Kong, from the Nintendo game, right?
28th September 2006 06:05 PM
Bitch The ROCKS OFF poster was a hit, I met some of the fellow ROCKS OFF people who saw it! Also got some publicity for the board, alot of people didnt know about it, so now they do. A photographer took a pic of it for a NJ magazine so maybe it will give ROCKS OFF a shout. Whatever, who cares about the new people, lol, I just wanted a way to meet the old people, lol.

Riffy, when I saw you last night you didnt tell me about the meet and greet!!! Why, were you afaid I would follow you around and beg to get in? You dog, you know I would have begged and pleaded!!!! SOOOOO, How was it?????????
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)