ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Bent Rej with thanks to Stewed and Keefed
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Little T&A Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
22nd September 2006 03:33 PM
glencar It's just that demon life that's got you in its sway...
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
If ATL3 happens it will be proof of a higher power and that prayers and clean living work, LOL!!

If not, fuckit, it's back to debauchery and the demon life.

It will happen!
glencar Sadly, no ATL3 for me. I have already committed to ACY.
22nd September 2006 03:34 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:

Aerosmith is less costly?

I am sure I will pay more if I attend the Aerosmith/Motley Crue Hollywood Bowl gig than I will spend to see the Stones at Dodger Stadium. Unless I go see Joan Jett/Eagles Of Death Metal and Throw Rag instead (also on Nov 7).
22nd September 2006 03:34 PM
LSTNT
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
You don't have the greatest Stones show ever performed but you soon will. :-)

The ATL2 DVD does exist and is in the mail to me.

The legendary show will only be surpassed by Turner Field, October 25, site of the greatest stadium show of modern times - JB

ATL3 will be even greater than POC3!!! Word!

Hi Steve

Well once it makes it your way, I'm hoping it makes it's way into my mailbox.
22nd September 2006 03:35 PM
Jumping Jack Me too, but ATL3, ACY, and MSG Halloween will make a hell of a trilogy!!!

WooHoo
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Sadly, no ATL3 for me. I have already committed to ACY.

I will attend both ...............1 hr flight
glencar No can do. I'm sad. I need some beer...
22nd September 2006 03:36 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
jb wrote:

I will attend both ...............1 hr flight

I look forward to meeting you!
22nd September 2006 03:36 PM
LSTNT
quote:
glencar wrote:
Please get this out to me!

Send me your addy or if you have access it's on Dime.
22nd September 2006 03:37 PM
Jumping Jack You know it will Kent. I am hoping to have it by Wednesday so I can knock off about 20 to hand out in Louisville under my new DVD FOR DRINKS program, LOL!
22nd September 2006 03:38 PM
LSTNT
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Me too, but ATL3, ACY, and MSG Halloween will make a hell of a trilogy!!!

WooHoo

I bet they will announce the MSG as I'm driving home from Giants Stadium. Hopefully tickets will not go on sale first thing Thursday am as I'm getting too old for these roadtrips.
22nd September 2006 03:42 PM
Jumping Jack I have not booked a return flight from ACY yet. I am guessing Turner and MSG are announced on the same day next week. Let's face it, 90% of what isn't papered gets sold in the first week anyway.

Chuck's Rolling Stones will not disappoint the south. Besides, Keef want to climb a tree and do some deer hunting on Chuck's plantation.

Guns and trees, now that's living dangerously!!!
22nd September 2006 03:42 PM
LSTNT
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
You know it will Kent. I am hoping to have it by Wednesday so I can knock off about 20 to hand out in Louisville under my new DVD FOR DRINKS program, LOL!

Ron Wood proposed to play for drinks this tour but Mick and Keith thought it would be cheaper to give him his 1/4 cut. Sounds like a great program.
22nd September 2006 03:43 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I have not booked a return flight from ACY yet. I am guessing Turner and MSG are announced on the same day next week. Let's face it, 90% of what isn't papered gets sold in the first week anyway.

Chuck's Rolling Stones will not disappoint the south. Besides, Keef want to climb a tree and do some deer hunting on Chuck's plantation.

Guns and trees, now that's living dangerously!!!

Where's the preparty in AC....
22nd September 2006 03:43 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
If ATL3 happens it will be proof of a higher power and that prayers and clean living work, LOL!!

If not, fuckit, it's back to debauchery and the demon life.

Unfortunately....I think its too late now for a stadium to be announced in approx 30 days away....ATL3 must wait!....JJ have you heard about the quality of teh AT2 dvd?.....Have a great time in Louisville!
22nd September 2006 03:45 PM
glencar
quote:
LSTNT wrote:

Send me your addy or if you have access it's on Dime.

I will PM you. I'm dime-challenged.
22nd September 2006 03:49 PM
RollingstonesUSA Well, my naughy little donkeys, I'm off to the airport, where I will be heading to Halifax, and I will check in after the concert....I know absolutly no one in Halifax....lol
22nd September 2006 03:57 PM
Poplar
quote:
jb wrote:
Rosie O'Donnell is taken over 'The View"...she is very aggressive!!!

aggressive when it comes to throwing her face in some gash.
22nd September 2006 03:58 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
throbby wrote:
JB, Keith can most certainly still rock unless that was Ronnie playing both guitars on Midnight Rambler.

Not sure if you concur with me or not (or maybe some others will), but:

"Midnight Rambler" is one of the few tunes where they don't through the motions. Ya know what I mean?

Seriously, man. They rock hard-mother-fucking-core on this cut. I can't believe how it "blows doors," so to speak.

When they played this at the United Center back in January, I was floored. I never saw them play with such fury (probably because I didn't see them back in the 60's or 70's -- wasn't born yet). The story in the song came alive and it truly rocked.

This song should be a fucking encore, IMO.
22nd September 2006 04:00 PM
glencar
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
Well, my naughy little donkeys, I'm off to the airport, where I will be heading to Halifax, and I will check in after the concert....I know absolutly no one in Halifax....lol

Avoid any buzzkills, ifyaknowwhattamean! Seriously, just say no to jizzy & you'll have an awesome time.
22nd September 2006 04:06 PM
jb
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:

Not sure if you concur with me or not (or maybe some others will), but:

"Midnight Rambler" is one of the few tunes where they don't through the motions. Ya know what I mean?

Seriously, man. They rock hard-mother-fucking-core on this cut. I can't believe how it "blows doors," so to speak.

When they played this at the United Center back in January, I was floored. I never saw them play with such fury (probably because I didn't see them back in the 60's or 70's -- wasn't born yet). The story in the song came alive and it truly rocked.

This song should be a fucking encore, IMO.

Indianapolis was the first of the attendance humiliations..sup Boomy!!!
22nd September 2006 04:10 PM
Jumping Jack AC Party:
http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm567.showMessageRange?topicID=35.topic&start=1&stop=20

DVD Quality:
"Looks like Keefusriffhard actually came thru. I just got Atlanta 2 on DVD in the mail today. I have only viewed a little of it but it is definitely Atlanta. It's a pretty shaky at times and the sound is good except there is some audience noise as well but still very nice to have."

22nd September 2006 04:10 PM
_Boomy_ Quit hatin', Josh! Ha!

October 11th coming soon............................we shall celebrate!
22nd September 2006 04:13 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
Quit hatin', Josh! Ha!

October 11th coming soon............................we shall celebrate!

Oh yes, Boomy......next week this time!!!!
22nd September 2006 04:16 PM
glencar 3 weeks away...
22nd September 2006 04:19 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
glencar wrote:
3 weeks away...

Ahhhh....Glenny, how about 19 days?!!!
22nd September 2006 04:20 PM
glencar Time waits for no one! I can't wait to see the horns-less T&A!
22nd September 2006 04:26 PM
_Boomy_ Holy shit, I forgot about Louisville!

My mom's goin' to her first Stones show!
22nd September 2006 04:27 PM
glencar Will she meet the gang? Howe can you explain away Joshy?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)