ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

El Ejido according to local witness Stoning!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I just got a chill....... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
15th August 2006 02:42 PM
Gazza ..and the hairs on the back of my neck have just stood up.

Just heard for the first time the Stones' cover of "For Your Precious Love" from the Steel Wheels monitor mixes downloaded from the tracker

Good Holy Christ. This is fucking beyond beautiful. One of the GREATEST outtakes of their career (yep, up there with "Still A Fool") and one of the most soulful things theyve EVER done, released or not.

How this has remained in the vaults until now is beyond me. Stop what you're doing, download this now and your life will never be the same again.

15th August 2006 02:43 PM
Some Guy How do I do this?
15th August 2006 02:45 PM
Gazza Its on the Rocks Off tracker now, under "RS Monitor Mixes"
15th August 2006 02:47 PM
steel driving hammer Get It On Rider!!!

Thanks.
15th August 2006 02:47 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Its on the Rocks Off tracker now, under "RS Monitor Mixes"

I am unable to use the tracker due to network restrictions, could you possibly email me the file Gazza?
15th August 2006 02:51 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Gazza wrote:
..and the hairs on the back of my neck have just stood up.

Just heard for the first time the Stones' cover of "For Your Precious Love" from the Steel Wheels monitor mixes downloaded from the tracker

Good Holy Christ. This is fucking beyond beautiful. One of the GREATEST outtakes of their career (yep, up there with "Still A Fool") and one of the most soulful things theyve EVER done, released or not.

How this has remained in the vaults until now is beyond me. Stop what you're doing, download this now and your life will never be the same again.

I have not heard this before...I will get on that now
15th August 2006 02:52 PM
PartyDoll MEG Downloaded it last night. Can't wait to go home and "listen."

15th August 2006 02:52 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I am unable to use the tracker due to network restrictions, could you possibly email me the file Gazza?

Pug...when you're done changing out the litter boxes for those things you call dogs please email to me...
15th August 2006 02:53 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Its on the Rocks Off tracker now, under "RS Monitor Mixes"

Can it be put in this thread some how?
15th August 2006 03:03 PM
PartyDoll MEG Hey Guys! If this "chicky" can follow the simple bit torrent directions provided above and become a bit torrent junkie....I think you are all most capable of doing this yourselves (if you have dial-up service, it's not worth it).
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Pug...when you're done changing out the litter boxes for those things you call dogs please email to me...

They dump in the yard (weather permitting) just like lesser animals!!!! Although they are canine elites, they still keep it real!

I am not in my office or home today, dont have your email addy with me (unless it is the one that starts with "se")

Some Guy
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Hey Guys! If this "chicky" can follow the simple bit torrent directions provided above and become a bit torrent junkie....I think you are all most capable of doing this yourselves (if you have dial-up service, it's not worth it).

how do I do this??
15th August 2006 03:08 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

how do I do this??

She just told you!
15th August 2006 03:10 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

how do I do this??

Below the beautiful picture of Mick you will see the bit torrent help. Tells you what free downloads you need to do this.
1. Get a bit torrent tracker- believe the links are there.
2. then go to the bit torrent tracker page, right next to it
3. click on file name and then you can download to your tracker
4. once download done need to download program to burn flac files to CD- I use burnatonce-very easy, but several listed there.
5. all other need to know facts in the help page and if you need more help PM me.
15th August 2006 03:10 PM
Gazza I'll tell you what. When I get back from the UK shows next weekend, we'll tree this one for those of you with dial-up or who cant figure out Bit Torrent. However, it IS worth trying to figure out, because a lot of you folks are missing out on some sensational audio and video gems - there is a Bit Torrent help page after all.

http://www.rocksoff.org/torrentinfo.htm
15th August 2006 03:14 PM
Gazza
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

It doesnt seem to work, Pug - however, (see above), I'll 'tree' this in a couple of weeks when I get back from Glasgow.

Everyone should have this. Some of the alternate takes blow the released versions out of the water, and the mix and sound quality is awesome. SW ended up being a bit too sterile, production-wise, for many people's liking. This is better and you can actually see the material in a more favourable light in some cases. Whilst a couple of the songs have vocals that arent quite finished, most are bonafide alternate versions that are close to being a released take.
[Edited by Gazza]
15th August 2006 03:15 PM
sirmoonie Fuck I wish I could hear this without having to figure out what a goddam motherfucking bit torrent was - can't someone just post a link that works automatically? They have the internets on computer now.
15th August 2006 03:15 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I'll tell you what. When I get back from the UK shows next weekend, we'll tree this one for those of you with dial-up or who cant figure out Bit Torrent. However, it IS worth trying to figure out, because a lot of you folks are missing out on some sensational audio and video gems - there is a Bit Torrent help page after all.

http://www.rocksoff.org/torrentinfo.htm

I'm stuck at work..another 2 hours..whats it like you teasin bastard!.....lmao......details!!!!!
15th August 2006 03:16 PM
Altamont I'll post an mp3 of the song here if ya guys want?
[Edited by Altamont]
15th August 2006 03:17 PM
Some Guy Thanks all, I be waiting!
15th August 2006 03:17 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Altamont wrote:
I'll post an mp3 of the song here if ya guys want?
[Edited by Altamont]

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15th August 2006 03:19 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Altamont wrote:
I'll post an mp3 of the song here if ya guys want?
[Edited by Altamont]

Please mang!
15th August 2006 03:20 PM
Altamont OK, give me a minute. I hope it's ok to post this song as mp3?
15th August 2006 03:20 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Fuck I wish I could hear this without having to figure out what a goddam motherfucking bit torrent was - can't someone just post a link that works automatically? They have the internets on computer now.

Priorities... Get with it! A Stones fans passion should not be limited by learning something new. I'm a retard and i figured out torrents.
All I got is a Jr. High School Equivilency Diploma!
You can do this!!! I beleive in you!
15th August 2006 03:25 PM
Altamont Let me know if this works

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=A89575C77A8CFB45&rcpt
15th August 2006 03:26 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
pdog wrote:

Priorities... Get with it! A Stones fans passion should not be limited by learning something new. I'm a retard and i figured out torrents.
All I got is a Jr. High School Equivilency Diploma!
You can do this!!! I beleive in you!

We tried Pdog!!!
Altamont is bailing them out again. They will never learn....
Instant gratification....goes with being a Stones fan I guess
15th August 2006 03:34 PM
Gazza LOL..charming

Reviews to follow in due course. Two words for now - "fucking brilliant"

Huge thanks to bwaudby for sharing this.
15th August 2006 03:37 PM
Joey

Friggin Cool !!!!!!

YES

I love this board .

15th August 2006 03:37 PM
Saint Sway no offense Gazza, but that last time you gushed about a song like this you were talking about Laugh I Nearly Died.

in hindsight, I dont think that was a song worth foaming all over

I doubt this one is too
15th August 2006 03:38 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Altamont wrote:
Let me know if this works

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=A89575C77A8CFB45&rcpt

Standing Oh!!!!
Damn why aint that out!
That makes ya feel good!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)