ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

El Ejido according to local witness Stoning!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I just got a chill....... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
16th August 2006 05:15 PM
Saint Sway I get it glencar. You hate me.

your like an obsessed child throwing a temper tantrum and stomping your feet in every thread...

"I hate Sway"... "Sway sucks".... "I cant stand Sway".... "Sway's an asshole"

bah wahhhhhhhh bah wahhhhhhhhhhhh bah wahhhhhhh

Its embarrassing. Grow up already.
16th August 2006 05:18 PM
glencar As long as you understand...
16th August 2006 09:44 PM
Soldatti I'm hearing it right now, PL is a great song and the rough mixes are very good, much better than the final mix of the album.
17th August 2006 06:02 AM
maumau i am afraid i am not sharing the same enthusiasm here for this stuff. Though i can hear the difference on tracks like hearts for sale, hold on and almost hear you sigh, and of course i appreciate this less "slick" and less "anemic" (appropriate adjctvs for SW!) versions, i must say i don't think they can redeem the weakness of the whole material. It was 1989 and I think Mick was heading full steam toward his vain dreams of pop glory, already obsessed and devoted to plain pop song form, while Keith has emptied his ammunition the year before for his masterpiece, TIC.

The ballad Gazza pointed at is really good but also really a rewriting of standard soul melodies. Though simpler and almost unfinished (as almost anything on ABB) I think LIND, quoted in this context, is stronger.

anyway thanks gazza for the opportunity to listen to that stuff
17th August 2006 06:15 AM
Zack The download limit on Precious Love has been reached again. Can someone please post it a third time?

thanks a million

Zack
17th August 2006 08:17 AM
Zack I found them all except Hearts for Sale
17th August 2006 08:30 AM
Nellcote Any more mp3's?
18th August 2006 12:03 AM
Zack
http://www.iorr.org/talk/read.php?2,502799
18th August 2006 01:14 AM
pdog
quote:
Zack wrote:
The download limit on Precious Love has been reached again. Can someone please post it a third time?

thanks a million

Zack

Do you do Torrents?
18th August 2006 03:47 AM
Zack
quote:
pdog wrote:

Do you do Torrents?

I'm afraid not, but I'm all set on mp3 now. Thanks for asking.
18th August 2006 04:50 AM
Straycat87 Thanks Gazza for the info ! RS Monitor Mixes = gems !
No artwork though in the torrent, so here is the link :

http://www.rs-covers.com/index.cfm

Have a good time !

18th August 2006 05:12 AM
Gazza cheers - did you do this yourself? very nice

There was however artwork provided by wooden which can be found on page 4 of the stickied Bit Torrent thread at the top of the page

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/230090-4.html
18th August 2006 07:06 AM
Nellcote Thanks Zach!
18th August 2006 12:48 PM
Straycat87 You're welcome ! but, I did'nt do this nice artwork myself. I was looking for it and I just found it on RS Covers.
Concerning the tape, I listened to it all along the afternoon and it's really amazing.
Hold on to your hat (track 8) is just dynamite ! And precious love so cool : great vocals, nice melody...
Have super gigs in the UK (we'll look for reports and photos !)
François
20th August 2006 01:20 PM
Kilroy
quote:
Zack wrote:
The download limit on Precious Love has been reached again. Can someone please post it a third time?

thanks a million

Zack

how about it a 4th.....I'd love to hear it and I got dial up, can't ever do the torrent thing.
[Edited by Kilroy]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)