ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: See ya next Friday. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
July 21st, 2004 01:55 PM
jb Goodbye my friends...I shall now embark on my adventure to the "Big Apple", as I leave tomorrow at 11 A.M. I shall cease all posting activities as of 3:17 P.M. EST today. I shall renew my posting on Friday, July 30, 2004 at approximately 10:06 EST. I trust all of you regulars will keep things going until I return, however, I am requesting my 10k twin brother, Joey, to cease and desist all posting during my absence......or at least keep it to 10 posts a day....Good luck and God bless all of you!!!
[Edited by jb]
July 21st, 2004 02:00 PM
Gazza Christ!

Don't you think New York has suffered enough??

Seriously - have a great holiday. See you soon
July 21st, 2004 02:00 PM
Some Guy Be safe 'lil buddy!
July 21st, 2004 02:05 PM
Snappy McJack
quote:
jb wrote:
Goodbye my friends...I shall now embark on my adventure to the "Big Apple", as I leave tomorrow at 11 A.M. I shall cease all posting activities as of 3:17 P.M. EST today. I shall renew my posting on Friday, July 30, 2004 at approximately 10:06 EST. I trust all of you regulars will keep things going until I return, however, I am requesting my 10k twin brother, Joey, to cease and desist all posting during my absence......or at least keep it to 10 posts a day....Good luck and God bless all of you!!!
[Edited by jb]

You'll be back just in time for the Stones big press release!

Yaaaaaaaaaaay!

Have a good trip, jb.
July 21st, 2004 02:11 PM
LadyJane Have fun, Josh!!

We'll keep a good eye on Joey for ya!!

LJ.
July 21st, 2004 02:12 PM
Some Guy I miss ya already.
July 21st, 2004 02:15 PM
Snappy McJack For jb, Joey, and ME (and whoever else wants to know)!!!

http://www.billboard.com/bb/daily/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000581321

-------------------------------------------------------

Edited By Jonathan Cohen. July 20, 2004, 4:00 PM ET

The Who Rocks Boston On DVD

A Who concert from the first tour following the 2002 death of bassist John Entwistle is heading to DVD Sept. 14 via Rhino/Warner Vision. Taped Sept. 27, 2002, at the Tweeter Center, "Live in Boston" features such classic rock evergreens as "Won't Get Fooled Again," "Behind Blue Eyes," "Who Are You" and "Baba O'Riley," plus oddities like "Relay," "Another Tricky Day" and "Eminence Front."

The show concludes with run of cuts from the 1969 rock opera "Tommy": "Pinball Wizard," "Amazing Journey/Sparks," "See Me Feel Me" and "Listening to You." Interviews with the Who's Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey are also featured, as is a gallery of Entwistle's drawings.

The Who is gearing up for a host of summer shows, beginning Saturday (July 24) at Japan's Rock Odyssey Festival. The group then heads to Australia for three shows and then to the United States for appearances in Honolulu, outside San Francisco and Los Angeles.

As previously reported, the Who's classic concert film "Live at the Isle of Wight" has been restored for a three-pronged release in 49 North American movie theaters (Aug. 9), on DVD (Aug. 10 via Eagle Rock) an on the INHD high-definition television network (Aug. 14). The film captures the Who's Aug. 30, 1970, performance at the U.K. festival, which fans regard as one of the best of the band's career.

Here is the "Live in Boston" track list:

"I Can't Explain"
"Substitute"
"Anyway Anyhow Anywhere"
"Who Are You"
"Another Tricky Day "
"Relay"
"Bargain"
"Baba O'Riley"
"Sea and Sand"
"5.15"
"Love Reign O'er Me"
"Eminence Front"
"Behind Blue Eyes"
"You Better You Bet"
"The Kids Are Alright"
"My Generation"
"Won't Get Fooled Again"
"Pinball Wizard"
"Amazing Journey"
"Sparks"
"See Me Feel Me"
"Listening to You"

-- Jonathan Cohen, N.Y.

July 21st, 2004 02:16 PM
parmeda Have an adventurous trip Josh!
...and don't worry. Whatever Joey's post total amounts to, I have the utmost faith in you to surpass it within 24 hours of your return

Stay safe...stay off of the subways, lol
July 21st, 2004 02:21 PM
Joey " However, I am requesting my 10k twin brother, Joey, to cease and desist all posting during my absence......or at least keep it to 10 posts a day...."
<---------------

For My Baby Joshy :

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOEY !

Joeykins !

[Edited by Joey]
July 21st, 2004 02:43 PM
jb Thanks all...and thanks for being a friend to
July 21st, 2004 02:45 PM
MarthaMyDear + = HAVE A NICE VACATION!!!
See you when you get back and you'll be missed!!!
Take care!!!

*** Martha ***
July 21st, 2004 03:13 PM
Joey
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
+ = HAVE A NICE VACATION!!!
See you when you get back and you'll be missed!!!
Take care!!!

*** Martha ***

For My Baby MarthaMy Dear :

http://jibjab.com/

JJJJJJACKY !
July 21st, 2004 03:43 PM
gypsy jb, I miss you more than joey ever thought about missing you! He's only after your money.
July 21st, 2004 03:47 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
jb, I miss you more than joey ever thought about missing you! He's only after your money.

For My Baby Gypsy :

July 21st, 2004 03:49 PM
gypsy I think you've got something up that little sleeve of yours, joey. I think you are going to try to surpass jb's number of posts while he is sans computer.
July 21st, 2004 03:53 PM
Joey " I think you've got something up that little sleeve of yours, joey. I think you are going to try to surpass jb's number of posts while he is sans computer. "

I'm not sure about all of that my Stonesian Princess ( although being " sans dope " is a HELL of a lot worse than being " Sans Computer " ) -- All I am really sure of is THIS :

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Sassy !

July 21st, 2004 03:56 PM
Moonisup what if Joey hits 10200 before you?
July 21st, 2004 03:58 PM
Joey
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
what if Joey hits 10200 before you?

Hi Dutch Rik ..............How's Chuck ?!?!
July 21st, 2004 04:07 PM
Moonisup he's allright,
he wants you to know, that he will play the guitar part of Midnight Rambler on piano next tour
July 21st, 2004 05:33 PM
Joey
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
he's allright,
he wants you to know, that he will play the guitar part of Midnight Rambler on piano next tour

Rik ..................What have you done for today ?!?!?!?!

Please ..................I's just gots to's knows .

Kurcee Jercee Joe !
July 21st, 2004 07:02 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
jb wrote:
Goodbye my friends...I shall now embark on my adventure to the "Big Apple", as I leave tomorrow at 11 A.M. I shall cease all posting activities as of 3:17 P.M. EST today. I shall renew my posting on Friday, July 30, 2004 at approximately 10:06 EST. I trust all of you regulars will keep things going until I return, however, I am requesting my 10k twin brother, Joey, to cease and desist all posting during my absence......or at least keep it to 10 posts a day....Good luck and God bless all of you!!!
[Edited by jb]

DAmn, what about the laptop and PCMCIA card + hyper fancy xpensive cell phone?!? Don't stop posting Josh
July 21st, 2004 07:03 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
he's allright,

Now things are starting to get really bad...
July 21st, 2004 10:18 PM
corgi37 Have fun. I know we will. Some time without you and your 10k mate posting! Oh, joy!!

Hey, seriously, have a ball.

9 days to the Who.
July 22nd, 2004 09:25 AM
Joey
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Have fun. I know we will. Some time without you and your 10k mate posting! Oh, joy!!

Hey, seriously, have a ball.

9 days to the Who.

Hello Corgi ........................You have no idea how Happy I am that you are going to see the Oooooooooo !

BEST Ooooooooo YET !!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST STONES YET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Corgi is a Great Man Ronnie ! "

Jersey !
July 22nd, 2004 09:49 AM
J.J.Flash Baby Jersee, please, we need your thoughts here==> WE NEED YOUR POINT HERE JOEY I can't stand being without your mind... I can't live without it....

Steelie, knock knock....anybody seen Baby Steelie?!?
July 22nd, 2004 09:56 AM
Joey
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Baby Jersee, please, we need your thoughts here==> WE NEED YOUR POINT HERE JOEY I can't stand being without your mind... I can't live without it....

Steelie, knock knock....anybody seen Baby Steelie?!?

For My Baby J.J. Flash :

http://oddsandsods.imdanet.com/otherphotos2.htm
July 22nd, 2004 10:00 AM
Some Guy I want my jb back, jb back, jb back.
July 22nd, 2004 10:04 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Joey wrote:

For My Baby J.J. Flash :

http://oddsandsods.imdanet.com/otherphotos2.htm

We need you, we need you, we need so bad....'cause "Stones Rule You Bastard" and The Who is right behind them.... "Corgi is a great man" and "YOU SURELY KNOW HOW TO WRITE A POST" I learned that there's no fun without my baby...

quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

and the sadness of all that bulshit is that Josh is travelling to Big Apple and state that D.J. Jersee Joe is forbidden to post, in order to keep their equal level of daily posting.

Joey, don't leave my sick mind without your additions to my healthy daily reading......

Plus, I've realized that at the office I can increase the number of my poor and not interesting posting activity.

www.macca-ass.co.uk

And of course we are all friends off

And of course we are all friends off
July 22nd, 2004 10:14 AM
F505 please calm down people: there are at least 120 other posters on this board!
July 22nd, 2004 11:48 AM
Joey
quote:
F505 wrote:
please calm down people: there are at least 120 other posters on this board!

Hi F505 .......................

Er , Have you done anything for
today ?!?!?!

Developing .............................

Burcee !
[Edited by Joey]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7