ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: See ya next Friday. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
July 23rd, 2004 03:16 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
And then?

With his extraordinary creativity and Alain Delon good looks, Gades became one of flamenco's best-known interpreters and choreographers. If young dancers such as Joaquin Cort�s and Farruquito now enjoy cult status, it is largely thanks to Gades' determination to transform flamenco into a modern art form.
July 23rd, 2004 03:18 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

With his extraordinary creativity and Alain Delon good looks, Gades became one of flamenco's best-known interpreters and choreographers. If young dancers such as Joaquin Cort�s and Farruquito now enjoy cult status, it is largely thanks to Gades' determination to transform flamenco into a modern art form.

July 23rd, 2004 03:18 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

Haitian ?!?!

HAITIAN ?!?!

Well , .........Why didn't you say so ?!?!?!

" HAITIAN DIVORCE "
( Written by : Fagen / Becker / Tony Santos )

" Lambs and Baby Steelie were in love they said
So in love the preacher's face turned red
Soon everybody knew the thing was dead
He shouts, she bites, they wrangle through the night
She go crazy
Got to make a getaway
Papa say

Oh - no hesitation
No tears and no hearts breakin'
No remorse
Oh - congratulations
This is your Haitian Divorce

She takes the taxi to the good hotel
Bon march� as far as she can tell
Steelie drinks the zombie from the cocoa shell
He feels alright, they get it on tonight
Mister driver
Take me where the music play
Papa say

At the Grotto
In the greasy chair
Sits the Steelie with the lotion and the kinky hair
When she smiled, she said it all
The band was hot so
They danced the famous Merengue
Now we dolly back
Now we fade to black

Tearful reunion in the USA
Day by day those memories fade away
Some babies grow in a peculiar way
It changed, it grew, and everybody knew
Semi-mojo
Who's this kinky so-and-so?
Papa go .........................................

Fermented grapes were being drunk in the Pleistocene. The origins of wine may yet show us the advent of civilization... People find real beauty in the building and garden of the Getty Museum. Why not its parking lot?...

July 23rd, 2004 03:19 PM
Some Guy Anybody seen my jb?
July 23rd, 2004 03:19 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

Josh is going to be so pissed at your post total when he gets back...

July 23rd, 2004 03:20 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

Fermented grapes were being drunk in the Pleistocene. The origins of wine may yet show us the advent of civilization... People find real beauty in the building and garden of the Getty Museum. Why not its parking lot?...

July 23rd, 2004 03:22 PM
Some Guy F U to Starbucks and all that overpriced, improperly made coffee and all those little punk ass bitches hanging out there.
July 23rd, 2004 03:22 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Anybody seen my jb?

Cultural wasteland, economic nightmare, outlaw, parasite, pariah. That�s America, Well-armed but diplomatic, industrious but green, Hati may be the world�s first metrosexual superpower on the sad decline of a chess genius... The specter of Vietnam has been buried forever in the desert sands of the Arabian Peninsula,� said Bush snr. Yet the ghosts of past wars haunt us... Bobby Fischer�s was a fragile mind that lost its way once he gave up chess. Joe Millionaire, Theodor Adorno, eyebrow dandruff, of course. Just another annual meeting
July 23rd, 2004 03:23 PM
Some Guy
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Josh is going to be so pissed at your post total when he gets back...

Joey is now da man.
July 23rd, 2004 03:24 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

Cultural wasteland, economic nightmare, outlaw, parasite, pariah. That�s America, Well-armed but diplomatic, industrious but green, Hati may be the world�s first metrosexual superpower on the sad decline of a chess genius... The specter of Vietnam has been buried forever in the desert sands of the Arabian Peninsula,� said Bush snr. Yet the ghosts of past wars haunt us... Bobby Fischer�s was a fragile mind that lost its way once he gave up chess. Joe Millionaire, Theodor Adorno, eyebrow dandruff, of course. Just another annual meeting

July 23rd, 2004 03:24 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Joey is now da man.

Joey is now the top.

Josh is going to be sore after the first few times.

July 23rd, 2004 03:25 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

Joey is now the top.

Josh is going to be sore after the first few times.

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/projects/thewho/main/diary/display.cfm?id=229&zone=diary
July 23rd, 2004 03:29 PM
didst thou seem
quote:
Joey wrote:

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/projects/thewho/main/diary/display.cfm?id=229&zone=diary

How long should one wait to reply to an email to someone who is bothering someone rather important who you know?

July 23rd, 2004 03:36 PM
Some Guy I think jb went to Boston instead for the Democratic Convention.
July 23rd, 2004 03:44 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I think jb went to Boston instead for the Democratic Convention.

July 23rd, 2004 03:45 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. - Former President Nixon's private sanctuary, known as the Winter White House, was razed to make way for a new residence.

The ranch-style home at 500 Bay Lane in the Miami island suburb was where plans for the Watergate break-in at Democratic headquarters were discussed and where Nixon retreated as the scandal unfolded.

"When he became president, he needed a getaway, and that became his Winter White House," said Paul George, history professor at Miami Dade College.

Nixon bought the home from his former Senate colleague George Smathers and visited at least 50 times while in office from 1969 to 1974.

The home's looks belied its fame, George said. "It was your basic, boring 1950s concrete-block home, low to the ground, thick walls, nothing glamorous about it," he said.

The house was part of a compound that included three other properties, a private beach and a floating helipad. Next door was a home owned by close friend Charles "Bebe" Rebozo, a banker who helped him with the purchase.

Key Biscayne's top building official, Jud Kurlancheek, said Thursday the Nixon home was razed during the past two days.

The current owner is developer Edgardo Defortuna, president of Fortune International Realty. He said in a statement that the property had "deteriorated significantly" over the years, and he and his wife "decided to build a new home that would be more suitable to our family."

Key Biscayne historian Joan Blank said a second story was added to the building after Nixon sold it.

A local historical society celebrated the entire Bay Lane compound last December with a guided holiday tour, Blank said.

"I guess that turned out to be the last hurrah," she said.

July 23rd, 2004 03:45 PM
Joey
quote:
didst thou seem wrote:

Q : How long should one wait to reply to an email to someone who is bothering someone rather important who you know?

Answer :
July 23rd, 2004 03:46 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. - Former President Nixon's private sanctuary, known as the Winter White House, was razed to make way for a new residence.

July 23rd, 2004 03:51 PM
didst thou seem
quote:
Joey wrote:

Answer :

If I I'd never be able to shake certain people off. I've tried heavy drinking and drug use in an attempt to destroy my looks, but alas I'm far too good looking and only look more vulnerable when I do that. So I think I may try heroin. It seems to have worked well for Anita.

July 23rd, 2004 03:51 PM
Some Guy Hey Joey!!- give us the late day, Friday lame ass joke of the day.
July 23rd, 2004 03:54 PM
Joey
quote:
didst thou seem wrote:

.....never be able to shake certain people off. I've tried heavy drinking and drug use in an attempt to destroy my looks, but alas I'm far too good looking and only look more vulnerable when I do that. So I think I may try heroin. It seems to have worked well for Anita.

Ah , ..........Yeah :
July 23rd, 2004 04:19 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

Ah , ..........Yeah :

Anti-smoking messages may have saved millions of lives. Now the quitters eat too much, raising the obesity death toll...

July 23rd, 2004 04:21 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

Anti-smoking messages may have saved millions of lives. Now the quitters eat too much, raising the obesity death toll...

No SH## !!!!!!!!!!!!! :
July 23rd, 2004 04:42 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

No SH## !!!!!!!!!!!!! :

They admit Josef Stalin was a monster. But Russians still crave a �good, strict father,�
July 23rd, 2004 04:52 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

They admit Josef Stalin was a monster. But Russians still crave a �good, strict father,�

I feel your pain :
July 23rd, 2004 04:58 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

I feel your pain :

We may revile rats, but trouble in the rat population foretells trouble in our own.

July 23rd, 2004 05:19 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

We may revile rats, but trouble in the rat population foretells trouble in our own.

Lucid Analysis !! However , if one truly cogitates the crux of ...............
July 23rd, 2004 05:25 PM
Moonisup joey

we all need someone we can lean on, and if you want to, you can lean on me and chuck
July 23rd, 2004 05:29 PM
Joey
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
joey

we all need someone we can lean on, and if you want to, you can lean on me and chuck

Thanks Dutch Rik !!!!!!!!!!!

For You :
July 23rd, 2004 05:36 PM
Lambchop* I see water and the number seven.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7