ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: See ya next Friday. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
July 23rd, 2004 10:18 AM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:
It's getting boring around here!

Lambchop , you think its boring around here ?!?!?! Just check out Keno's board ( bored ?!?! ) or the Steely Dan Web Sites ..........Hell , Pete Townshend shut DOWN his message board and THE WHO are actually touring ( albeit in Japan for the VERY first time ) .

Lambies , did I mention to you that my Baby Corgi is seeing THE Oooooooooo next week ?!?!

No ?!?! Well , it is certainly true !!!!!

................and I fear my Baby Steelie is gone for good ( see Keith Moon , circa 1978 )

BUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the bright side , Baby Jo Jo here will be seeing his favorite band " Acoustic Groove " at THE BRAZEN HEAD this evening ( Gazza might stop by for a couple of beers too ) and will be imbibing in copious amounts of the best Guinness in the country whilst chasing with shots of BarenJager .................What ?!?!?!

Oh , Sure !!!!! ..............HERE ya go ! :

http://www.liquorama.net/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=18540

" Stones Rule You Friggin Bastards ! "

D. J. Jercee Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !

Jercee Kerce !

July 23rd, 2004 10:23 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Perhaps it is time for you to leave.
Why do you always have to attack people?
Try looking for the good in people.

Gyps .............How's 'bout a little " Face Dances " tonight ?!?!?!

Developing ....................................

Cersee !
July 23rd, 2004 10:29 AM
gypsy I don't know, joey. I'm still reeling over jb's departure. I'm just too fragile right now.
July 23rd, 2004 10:37 AM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

Lambchop , you think its boring around here ?!?!?! Just check out Keno's board ( bored ?!?! ) or the Steely Dan Web Sites ..........Hell , Pete Townshend shut DOWN his message board and THE WHO are actually touring ( albeit in Japan for the VERY first time ) .

Lambies , did I mention to you that my Baby Corgi is seeing THE Oooooooooo next week ?!?!

No ?!?! Well , it is certainly true !!!!!

................and I fear my Baby Steelie is gone for good ( see Keith Moon , circa 1978 )

BUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the bright side , Baby Jo Jo here will be seeing his favorite band " Acoustic Groove " at THE BRAZEN HEAD this evening ( Gazza might stop by for a couple of beers too ) and will be imbibing in copious amounts of the best Guinness in the country whilst chasing with shots of BarenJager .................What ?!?!?!

Oh , Sure !!!!! ..............HERE ya go ! :

http://www.liquorama.net/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=18540

D. J. Jercee Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !

Jercee Kerce !

I like corgi.

July 23rd, 2004 10:38 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I'm just too fragile right now.

All the more reason to " Come to Joey " this evening .......................

Why ?!?!

I have a friend in town , she's heard your name
We can go out driving on Slow Hand Road ( E.C. reference)
We could stay inside and play games, I don't know
And you could have a change of heart ..........

Gypsy don't lose that number
It's the only one you own ;
You might use it if you feel better
When you get home........................

Joeykins !

July 23rd, 2004 10:40 AM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

I like corgi.

Corgi is a Great Man and a Living Legend whom I hope to meet and shake his hand one day .

Oh , and he sees THE Ooooooooo next week for the VERY FIRST TIME !!!!!! Word ....................to your Great Great GrandPappy !

" Pass the Biscuits " Joey
July 23rd, 2004 10:41 AM
Lambchop*
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Try looking for the good in people.

I like her. She's okay if not a bit of a fanatic. But that tendency is obviously similar to the cult like stuff I've seen her post numerous times. I find it disturbing and used a deprogramming technique of playing bad cop. Sorry if it offended you.

July 23rd, 2004 10:42 AM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

Corgi is a Great Man and a Living Legend whom I hope to meet and shake his hand one day .

Oh , and he sees THE Ooooooooo next week for the VERY FIRST TIME !!!!!! Word ....................to your Great Great GrandPappy !

" Pass the Biscuits " Joey

Did they shorten their name to Ooo like the Dead?

July 23rd, 2004 10:53 AM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

I like her. She's okay if not a bit of a fanatic. But that tendency is obviously similar to the cult like stuff I've seen her post numerous times. I find it disturbing and used a deprogramming technique of playing bad cop. Sorry if it offended you.

{{{ ? }}}

Did they shorten their name to Ooo like the Dead?

{{{ ?? }}}

Lamby ..........Really , at this particular juncture in time , you leave me no choice but to grab that little avatar of yours and ram it so far up me arse that I can taste nylon , whilst I twirl ................and twirl ....................and twirl ( do you know what it is like to twirl like that ?!?!?! Do You ?!?!?! ) thus swabbing out the inner recesses of me colon and leaving it spotless .

Come ..................Lamby .....................right now and U- U- U- Uncake me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Furskee !

[ Edited by My Lambies ]
[Edited by Joey]
July 23rd, 2004 11:01 AM
gypsy I just think it's uncool to attack people. We just come here for fun--it's a message board.
Damn. Where is Miss U? That's the one person that I think it's okay to attack.
July 23rd, 2004 11:07 AM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I don't know, joey. I'm still reeling over jb's departure. I'm just too fragile right now.

gypsy think how jb feels right now without this board

He will have to white knuckle it for his entire vacation
without a fix
July 23rd, 2004 11:10 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I just think it's uncool to attack people. We just come here for fun--it's a message board.
Damn. Where is Miss U? That's the one person that I think it's okay to attack.

I'm sensing a little tension here between the two of you ...................and I kinda like that !!!!!!

" ANY BABY STEELIE "

( Written By The Joey )

I never seen you looking so bad my funky one
You tell me that your superfine mind has come undone

Any Baby Steelie with half a heart surely will tell you my friend
Any minor world that breaks apart falls together again
When the Hammer is at your door
In the morning he won't be there no more
Any Baby Steelie will tell you ................

Have you ever seen a squonk's tears? Well, look at mine
The people on the street have all seen better times

Any Baby Steelie with half a heart surely will tell you my friend
Any minor world that breaks apart falls together again
When the Hammer is at your door
In the morning he won't be there no more
Any Baby Steelie .............( fade out )

Baby Joe !

July 23rd, 2004 11:10 AM
gypsy I bet he even cries a few times whilst away from the board.
He probably tosses and turns at night, unable to sleep, thinking about how joey is racking up the numbers.
July 23rd, 2004 11:12 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I bet he even cries a few times whilst away from the board.
He probably tosses and turns at night, unable to sleep, thinking about how joey is racking up the numbers.

Never say " Racking Up " to The Joey !

Never !

Ninea !

NINEA !!!!!

I stepped up on the platform
The man gave me the news
He said, You must be joking son
Where did you get those shoes?
Where did you get those shoes?

July 23rd, 2004 11:13 AM
gypsy How sweet, joey.
No, I like Lamby...I think she's so witty..but I also think she should be more accepting of other people. When she attacks them, it shows that she has low self-esteem.
July 23rd, 2004 11:15 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
How sweet, joey.
No, I like Lamby...I think she's so witty..but I also think she should be more accepting of other people. When she attacks them, it shows that she has low self-esteem.

You raise an interesting point my Sooner Loving , Land Locked Living Stonesian Princess .

Today I think of you's whilst sipping " Caribbean Coolers " at the CheeseCake Factory for lunch .

Burcee Joe !
July 23rd, 2004 11:20 AM
Some Guy
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

I only do that when my boyfriend is in a VERY kinky mood.

What Lionel Ritchie album do you play??
July 23rd, 2004 12:02 PM
Lambchop* Joey - I'm going through decaking delerium tremens...

July 23rd, 2004 12:24 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:
Joey - I'm going through decaking delerium tremens...

Ouch ! D- D- D- D- Decaking D.T.'s are the absolute WORST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiver .................................

Furskee Jerskee !
July 23rd, 2004 02:17 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

Ouch ! D- D- D- D- Decaking D.T.'s are the absolute WORST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiver .................................

Furskee Jerskee !

America, in short, is a mess�a cultural wasteland, an economic nightmare, a political abomination, an international misfit, outlaw, parasite, and pariah. If Americans don�t know this already, it is, in Hertsgaard�s view, precisely because they are Americans: �Foreigners,� he proposes, �can see things about America that natives cannot. . . . Americans can learn from their perceptions, if we choose to.� What he fails to acknowledge, however, is that most foreigners never set foot in the United States, and that the things they think they know about it are consequently based not on first-hand experience but on school textbooks, books by people like Michael Moore, movies about spies and gangsters, �Ricki Lake,� �C.S.I.,� and, above all, the daily news reports in their own national media. What, one must therefore ask, are their media telling them? What aren�t they telling them? And what are the agendas of those doing the telling? Such questions, crucial to a study of the kind Hertsgaard pretends to be making, are never asked here. Citing a South African restaurateur�s assertion that non-Americans �have an advantage over [Americans], because we know everything about you and you know nothing about us,� Hertsgaard tells us that this is a good point, but it�s not: non-Americans are always saying this to Americans, but when you poke around a bit, you almost invariably discover that what they �know� about America is very wide of the mark.

July 23rd, 2004 02:33 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

America, in short, is a mess�a cultural wasteland, an economic nightmare, a political abomination, an international misfit, outlaw, parasite, and pariah. If Americans don�t know this already, it is, in Hertsgaard�s view, precisely because they are Americans: �Foreigners,� he proposes, �can see things about America that natives cannot. . . . Americans can learn from their perceptions, if we choose to.� What he fails to acknowledge, however, is that most foreigners never set foot in the United States, and that the things they think they know about it are consequently based not on first-hand experience but on school textbooks, books by people like Michael Moore, movies about spies and gangsters, �Ricki Lake,� �C.S.I.,� and, above all, the daily news reports in their own national media. What, one must therefore ask, are their media telling them? What aren�t they telling them? And what are the agendas of those doing the telling? Such questions, crucial to a study of the kind Hertsgaard pretends to be making, are never asked here. Citing a South African restaurateur�s assertion that non-Americans �have an advantage over [Americans], because we know everything about you and you know nothing about us,� Hertsgaard tells us that this is a good point, but it�s not: non-Americans are always saying this to Americans, but when you poke around a bit, you almost invariably discover that what they �know� about America is very wide of the mark.

Your mamma
July 23rd, 2004 02:33 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

I live in a Pretty Good Neighborhood .......................

{ CA - RACK }

Off the Facade Ronnie !

Joey Lowe !
July 23rd, 2004 02:37 PM
Joey

For Some Guy !!!!

http://oddsandsods.imdanet.com/otherphotos4.htm
July 23rd, 2004 03:02 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

For Some Guy !!!!

http://oddsandsods.imdanet.com/otherphotos4.htm

Thank you, Joseph. Would it have been as good if he said you make a grown man diddle?
July 23rd, 2004 03:07 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

I live in a Pretty Good Neighborhood .......................

{ CA - RACK }

Off the Facade Ronnie !

Joey Lowe !

The charismatic, 33-year-old Haitian has spent just one season as artistic director of the Greater Twin Cities Youth Symphonies, and it looked as though it would be his last until Thursday night. Nearly 300 parents, music educators and students who performed under Montes' baton rose to his defense and met with the organization's board and staff in hopes of staving off Montes' sudden and controversial departure.

July 23rd, 2004 03:09 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Your mamma

If there were any piece that needed saving from the ossification of tradition in the 1960s, it was Parsifal. First performed in 1882, the work intoxicated Nietzsche, a lifetime admirer of Wagner's. "In the art of seduction," he said, "Parsifal will always retain its rank as the stroke of genius."
July 23rd, 2004 03:10 PM
Some Guy Cool
Stones, Bitches.
July 23rd, 2004 03:12 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Cool
Stones, Bitches.

Ashton captured the eroticism of the climactic duet, in which Ondine, ever more rapturously, finally loses control, kisses her lover, and must watch him die. And Ms. Rojo, long-haired in a nude unitard and a gauzy gown, looking as if she had just awakened or, more sinisterly, like the madly murderous Lucy of Lammermoor (another Romantic icon), danced and acted with wild though always controlled abandon.

July 23rd, 2004 03:13 PM
Some Guy And then?
July 23rd, 2004 03:15 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

The charismatic, 33-year-old Haitian has spent just one season as artistic director of the Greater Twin Cities Youth Symphonies, and it looked as though it would be his last until Thursday night. Nearly 300 parents, music educators and students who performed under Montes' baton rose to his defense and met with the organization's board and staff in hopes of staving off Montes' sudden and controversial departure.

Haitian ?!?!

HAITIAN ?!?!

Well , .........Why didn't you say so ?!?!?!

" HAITIAN DIVORCE "
( Written by : Fagen / Becker / Tony Santos )

" Lambs and Baby Steelie were in love they said
So in love the preacher's face turned red
Soon everybody knew the thing was dead
He shouts, she bites, they wrangle through the night
She go crazy
Got to make a getaway
Papa say

Oh - no hesitation
No tears and no hearts breakin'
No remorse
Oh - congratulations
This is your Haitian Divorce

She takes the taxi to the good hotel
Bon march� as far as she can tell
Steelie drinks the zombie from the cocoa shell
He feels alright, they get it on tonight
Mister driver
Take me where the music play
Papa say

At the Grotto
In the greasy chair
Sits the Steelie with the lotion and the kinky hair
When she smiled, she said it all
The band was hot so
They danced the famous Merengue
Now we dolly back
Now we fade to black

Tearful reunion in the USA
Day by day those memories fade away
Some babies grow in a peculiar way
It changed, it grew, and everybody knew
Semi-mojo
Who's this kinky so-and-so?
Papa go .........................................

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7