ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Reading "FYG,WY?" in the telepromter
Stade Olympique de la Pontaise, Lausanne 11th August 2007
© mrhipfl, thanks a lot!!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paris' Thong. Around the world in 90 days Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
18th July 2007 09:13 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Be careful what you wish for, cock.... VERY careful.

LJ...e-mail to follow!

He has no idea what he is wishing for... as we well know from the looks of that SKANK he worships

And....
Hey what about me, Pammy??!!!.. at least BEFORE I go to London would be good-lol
18th July 2007 09:30 PM
TomL You skanks are so picky. Pam i wish to wear it. And meg, what are you saying? If you want to wear it so bad we can have it shipped. Or better yet have it at the 02 for you? It is the perfect Pee Pee. Do not me make have Joey come to your town and be the ENFORCER. You know you want me to call you tonight about 2 and wake you. Then talk dirty to you. Go to sleep tonight and think TomL. By the way I met a girl the other night with a pussy tattooed on her leg. I asked her if anyone has tried to hump her leg in the middle of the night. She was not happy. but I also met a girl with nanky that had her ass hole pierced.

VooScrounge where the fuck is the pics??????????????????
18th July 2007 09:36 PM
parmeda
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

He has no idea what he is wishing for... as we well know from the looks of that SKANK he worships

And....
Hey what about me, Pammy??!!!.. at least BEFORE I go to London would be good-lol

You gotta work on it, Meg!
Intercept that damn thing and get it sent over to ya!
The charting of it's travels is just waaaaay fucked up. It should have stayed State-side and then travelled aboard, IMO.

Then again...it's Tom's thing. And have we ever known this man to do anything normal?

18th July 2007 10:00 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
parmeda wrote:

You gotta work on it, Meg!
Intercept that damn thing and get it sent over to ya!
The charting of it's travels is just waaaaay fucked up. It should have stayed State-side and then travelled aboard, IMO.

Then again...it's Tom's thing. And have we ever known this man to do anything normal?

for Christ sakes, I'm talking about an email you owe me Pammy..not that cheap ass thong I bought for Tom.. I can take photos in London and use my thong..and no one will know it's not Paris'
18th July 2007 10:06 PM
PartyDoll MEG and before ya even think of posting it, Virginia Fucker.. I ain't a skank......

Boy this ranks right up there in the hillbilly yearly almanac
18th July 2007 10:37 PM
parmeda
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
for Christ sakes, I'm talking about an email you owe me Pammy..not that cheap ass thong I bought for Tom.. I can take photos in London and use my thong..and no one will know it's not Paris'

LOL, I owe you about 10 of those at least! (sorry!)
...you'll get plenty before you leave for London, I promise.

Did he call us skanks?
18th July 2007 10:41 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
parmeda wrote:

LOL, I owe you about 10 of those at least! (sorry!)
...you'll get plenty before you leave for London, I promise.

Did he call us skanks?

yep, he did..see his post above..

We must not allow him to put us in the same class as that Hilton ho...damn it!!!!

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
19th July 2007 07:33 AM
PartyDoll MEG
19th July 2007 08:48 AM
gimmekeef You gals need an Emotional Rescue?........
19th July 2007 04:41 PM
TomL Meg wrote-I can take photos in London and use my thong..and no one will know it's not Paris'

I could just from the smell of it. xoxocc

Listen to that Chicago fucker, we should of kept it stateside. LMFAOWSMOD

We need to send it to that Buffalo fucker, she can put it on with a Ted's hot dog up her ass. xoxoff

I am normal, I'm going to go buy a fridge tonight. I got so many pair of used thongs I gotta keep em cold.

SCROUNGE- what is up man? Did you send it? Where's the pic?

Egon- Please post when thong arives.

[Edited by TomL]
19th July 2007 04:48 PM
Joey
quote:
TomL wrote:

I am normal, I'm going to go buy a fridge tonight. I got so many pair of used thongs I gotta keep em cold.

TomL ....................................

please ..... BEER ME !!!! :

19th July 2007 04:52 PM
TomL Baby, you know it. I put a warm 12 pack in the freezer last night, when I woke up this morning the beer was not even cold. So it is a must to keep the beer cold. Plus Best Buy is in the same place as HH, two birds with one stone. A 1400 dollar HH. Meg thinks she can fool us , but we know the one and only thong.

Now that girl got class also.
[Edited by TomL]
19th July 2007 05:08 PM
Joey " Baby, you know it. I put a warm 12 pack in the freezer last night, when I woke up this morning the beer was not even cold. "

[cc:ss]
[Edited by Joey]
20th July 2007 09:06 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Exclusive!! This is TomL wearing Paris thong

22nd July 2007 06:12 AM
Potted Shrimp White socks in bed?!
[Edited by Potted Shrimp]
22nd July 2007 10:18 AM
TomL I remember that Voo, we got in around 5AM and that was shortly after that. We might not of slept much but we sure had fun. Yea baby.

Scrounge??????????????

EGON?????????????????
22nd July 2007 06:54 PM
TomL Look at Paris dancing Plotted Shrimp, So sexy, so inviting. Heff made a big mistake.
24th July 2007 03:05 PM
parmeda Tom, you fucking slacker!!!
You started this game - I followed through - WTF???

This was on page fricken 2...PAGE 2!!!

Where is scrounge????
Did he die?
24th July 2007 03:18 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Tom, you fucking slacker!!!
You started this game - I followed through - WTF???

This was on page fricken 2...PAGE 2!!!

Where is scrounge????
Did he die?

His girlfriend probably figured out what he was gonna do with those photos and strangled him with Paris' thong...
[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
24th July 2007 03:34 PM
Joey " His girlfriend probably figured out what he was gonna do with those photos and strangled him with Paris' thong..."

< ---- RIP TomL

Oh , Lil' Buddy ( Lil' Fiji )

www.SprintCenter.com

24th July 2007 08:06 PM
TomL I did my job both you Chicago and Columbus skanks. Voodoo Scrounge I am begining to believe fucked up the whole works. WE HEAR NOTHING, WTF? Scrounge, the least you can do is tell us what is going on. If not soon the project will be scrapped on your behalf. Give brother, give. I sure do not hope we have another Tele.

I trusted you with the Holy Grail, I hope you produce, or just like the Mummy, the CURSE OF THE PEE PEE will be upon you.
24th July 2007 08:12 PM
LadyJane
quote:
TomL wrote:
I did my job both you Chicago and Columbus skanks. Voodoo Scrounge I am begining to believe fucked up the whole works. WE HEAR NOTHING, WTF? Scrounge, the least you can do is tell us what is going on. If not soon the project will be scrapped on your behalf. Give brother, give. I sure do not hope we have another Tele.

I trusted you with the Holy Grail, I hope you produce, or just like the Mummy, the CURSE OF THE PEE PEE will be upon you.

Yeah...c'mon Scrounge. Where is the thong??

And YOU, Virginia Fucker, or should I call you Dick Head? That voicemail had me screaming so loud in the car that I almost had to pull over. I saved the fucking thing for future laughter.

LJ.

[Edited by LadyJane]
24th July 2007 08:46 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Yeah...c'mon Scrounge. Where is the thong??

And YOU, Virginia Fucker, or should I call you Dick Head? That voicemail had me screaming so loud in the car that I almost had to pull over. I saved the fucking thing for future laugter.

LJ.

I've had one of those "savable" ones too, LJ..on my old phone...unfortunately it is gone now. Guess you'll have to send me another one, Tommy Boy!
24th July 2007 08:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Scrounge, it's not just that, can you imagine the cost of psychiatrist help it will cause in many of us if we don't get it before X-mas? Please show up and tell us what are you doing with the thong??? Better, send it to Marseille right now! Egon can't live without it, ne needs it so bad!
25th July 2007 02:27 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Ok guys, Im back!

I had to go away for a while, but now Im back and Im here to stay. The thong will be forwarded tonight and pictures will be uploaded!
25th July 2007 10:01 AM
Joey " .. I hope you produce, or just like the Mummy, the CURSE OF THE PEE PEE will be upon you. "

< ---- even the Emperor fears the ' Curse of the Pee Pee '

Amen Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fiji )

|
|
V

25th July 2007 10:26 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I will "produce" tonight. As soon as I get in from work.

I cant garantee the best pics in the world, but I will garantee pics and I will send the thong on straight after.
25th July 2007 10:29 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks!
25th July 2007 10:48 AM
Joey
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Thanks!

You are welcome Voodoo :

25th July 2007 09:01 PM
TomL Now that's Voodoo's type of girl.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)