ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Reading "FYG,WY?" in the telepromter
Stade Olympique de la Pontaise, Lausanne 11th August 2007
© mrhipfl, thanks a lot!!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paris' Thong. Around the world in 90 days Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
12th June 2007 08:09 PM
TomL For my baby.

As you know Meggie Poo and Peggy bought me Paris' thong for a gift at my annual BBQ. My goal is to send it around the world in 90 days. So if intrested you will be responsible to forward it on to the next person. You must find out their mailing address (no posting of addresses please, and Telle can not play). By September 13th, 2007 such soiled thong must make it back to me. I will update this thread from time to time to keep track where she has been. Females are welcome, but if you are a female you must put it on for at least one minute. No washing is allowed. You may keep the thong for two days max. I will (or may deem someone FF) of updating. To get the ball rolling I will pick the first person. Happy Pee Pee. Please post where you live.

TomL to That Chicago fucker(Chicago) CONFIRMED
Chicago fucker to Voodoo Scrounge(LoNDON)CONFIRMED
Voodoo Scrounge(LoNDON)to EGON(Marseille)
EGON(Marseille) to Jumacfly (Montepellier)
Jumacfly (Montepellier) to jostorm (West Yorkshire)
jostorm (West Yorkshire) to StonedinAustralia ( Australia)
StonedinAustralia ( Australia) To Voodoo (Mexico, the fucking DF)
Voodoo (MEXICO) to Strange_Stray_Cat (The Netherlands)

[Edited by TomL]
12th June 2007 08:16 PM
LadyJane AHEM.....

FF will have NOTHING to do with this project, you maniac!!

You're drinkin' aren't ya????

I can just tell, Virginia Fucker!!!

xxoo
FF/LJ
12th June 2007 08:19 PM
TomL No I quit when Keith did. OH YES YOU WILL FF. It's in the mail Pammy Poo. You have to wear it till you find a taker or force it upon someone.
[Edited by TomL]
[Edited by TomL]
12th June 2007 10:00 PM
PartyDoll MEG It is very nice of you to share Paris' thong....but I do believe you and Joey are the only ones who would want it.

Keep it close to you..don't share..It will help you get through this period of mourning...

12th June 2007 10:14 PM
fireontheplatter this thread WILL reach 5 thousand
12th June 2007 10:17 PM
fireontheplatter oh yeah..and one other thing. does this garmet come with a certificate of authentisity,

everybody say owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
12th June 2007 10:25 PM
PartyDoll MEG We must help Tommy Boy through this period of crisis
As you can see..he is very attached to Paris:

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
12th June 2007 11:47 PM
Lethargy I don't know what's more gross: Paris herself, or pics of you licking a thong.
13th June 2007 05:20 AM
jostorm
quote:
Lethargy wrote:
I don't know what's more gross: Paris herself, or pics of you licking a thong.

---------------------------------------------------
I'll go with the picture of him licking the thong, definitely!...

AND: WHAT SIZE ARSE DO YOU THINK THE ROCCs HERE HAVE???
ARE YOU KIDDING????

I'd wear it on my head for a minute, though...
Actually, it would be a fun idea, everyone posting a picture of themselves holding the thong, I'm in!!!
13th June 2007 06:15 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Im in.

So the thong can see London!
13th June 2007 08:05 AM
egon i have no life.

So i'm in too. (Marseille)
13th June 2007 08:54 AM
LadyJane I have been informed that the thong is on its way to Chicago.

Whether or not the recipient will photograph herself with "it" or not is anyone's guess.

Parmeda...it's up to you to send it on!!! Don't blame me. Blame that insane fucker from Virginia.

LJ.
13th June 2007 08:56 AM
gimmekeef Shes the sickest thong in the world..Look at that stupid girrrrrlllllll..........
13th June 2007 09:00 AM
Voodoo Scrounge My girlfriend has promised to wear it and be photographed in it!

Thats if it ever gets to London!
13th June 2007 02:12 PM
MrPleasant With this heat, used thongs are going to smell a little funny.
13th June 2007 03:15 PM
parmeda
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I have been informed that the thong is on its way to Chicago.

Whether or not the recipient will photograph herself with "it" or not is anyone's guess.

Parmeda...it's up to you to send it on!!! Don't blame me. Blame that insane fucker from Virginia.

LJ.

Tom, you sick fuck!

Why in god's name would you send it to me????

What on fucking earth would I do with that for two miserable days!

I'm going to feed my dog an entire watermelon, wait for him to have the shits, wipe his ass with it and forward it back to you!
13th June 2007 03:25 PM
Joey " but I do believe you and Joey are the only ones who would want it."

13th June 2007 03:28 PM
Joey
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
We must help Tommy Boy through this period of crisis
As you can see..he is very attached to Paris:

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]

For My Babies .........................

13th June 2007 04:25 PM
TomL parmeda you do not have to keep it for two days but you must forward to VoodooScrounge in London. Do not send it back to me. You must get with him and get his address. If not you will have the curse of Paris'Pee Pee.

Thanks kins. Now that's hot.

Voodoo Scrounge Please post when she makes land there.
[Edited by TomL]
13th June 2007 04:44 PM
Saint Sway Sai,

the midget in the lower right of this photo is named "Tiny" (I shit you not)

he works for a group of Vegas 'party planners'. My friends and I have used them. Trust me when I tell you that Tiny is the greatest chick magnet I've ever witnessed. Woman flock to him like bees to honey. Even if your game is Omaha bad, you'll still score when this guys rollin with ya.

[Edited by Saint Sway]
13th June 2007 04:47 PM
TomL Cool news. When the thong makes it back state side, well she has never been to GA.
13th June 2007 04:49 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
TomL wrote:
Cool news. When the thong makes it back state side, well she has never been to GA.

I'm pretty sure the thong has been everywhere
13th June 2007 05:00 PM
TomL You may change your mind SS. And Pam you do not have to take a pic wearing it for christs sake.
13th June 2007 05:49 PM
Joey
quote:

TomL wrote:
If not you will have the curse of Paris'Pee Pee.

I like that !!!!!!

The ' curse of the pee pee ' :

We are talking some fine material ....

.... and a VERY fine pee pee !!!!

" All Hail the mighty pee pee , Ronnie ! "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13th June 2007 06:06 PM
fireontheplatter what i figure peeps is...by the time it reaches joey, they'll be nothing left of it.

everybody say owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
13th June 2007 06:18 PM
Voodoo Scrounge I would be honoured to recieve the thong and show it the sights.

Thus in turn, avoiding the curse of the pee pee
13th June 2007 06:19 PM
Voodoo Scrounge I would be honoured to recieve the thong and show it the sights.

Thus in turn, avoiding the curse of the pee pee
13th June 2007 07:08 PM
TomL That is so good to hear VS. She will see London is style. Then it's off to France.
14th June 2007 12:21 AM
stonedinaustralia i am not sure why - as i can't really see any benefit in it - but i'll go along with the routine

count me in
14th June 2007 07:35 AM
jostorm Noooooooo! Voodoo Scrounge, please mail the knickers to me up North (West Yorkshire) first, I'll forward them to France afterwards....
We need someone to sit there with a map and organise the "Licked around the world in 90 days" tour of these knickers (or panties, thong, whatever!) Pointless crossing the same timezone backwards and forwards....

PS: and what exactly would the curse of the pee-pee be?????
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)