ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Reading "FYG,WY?" in the telepromter
Stade Olympique de la Pontaise, Lausanne 11th August 2007
© mrhipfl, thanks a lot!!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paris' Thong. Around the world in 90 days Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
14th June 2007 09:21 AM
Joey
quote:
jostorm wrote:

PS: and what exactly would the curse of the pee-pee be?????

.......the restrooms over at the Isle of Wight Festival !!!!!

{ CA - FRIGGIN - RACK } !!!!!!!!!!
14th June 2007 05:34 PM
fireontheplatter i'd be interested to have a quick look see...but there's no way in hell i'm wearing them on my head.
14th June 2007 08:53 PM
TomL Well where do you live fire?????????Before she goes to Australia we will have to send her to West Yorkshire. You don't want to know what the CURSE of the PEE PEE is. It's just to much to know. I like the name of this. THE LICKS TOUR. Which will remain the best Stones tour ever.
14th June 2007 09:46 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey, males and females must wear it, take a picture of yourself with it, post the picture hera at the board and then mail "la tanga" to the next one in the list.

If possible send it with flesh inside!!

Count me in!
14th June 2007 10:23 PM
pdog
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Hey, males and females must wear it, take a picture of yourself with it, post the picture hera at the board and then mail "la tanga" to the next one in the list.

If possible send it with flesh inside!!

Count me in!

sick minds think alike... You gotta put it on.... The flesh thing, is optional... We don't want to spread too many diseases, just STD's, nothing to serious.
14th June 2007 10:39 PM
fireontheplatter if i give you my address and i recieve this garmet and i wear it on my head and i post a picture of it here...will you promise not to laugh at me????
14th June 2007 10:55 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I promise!!
14th June 2007 11:01 PM
pdog If we didn't laugh I'd be concerned!
14th June 2007 11:07 PM
fireontheplatter i'll need mr t's approval before i forward my address.
14th June 2007 11:27 PM
sweetcharmedlife
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
if i give you my address and i recieve this garmet and i wear it on my head and i post a picture of it here...will you promise not to laugh at me????

Of course not.
15th June 2007 09:52 AM
gimmekeef Sending used/worn underwear in the US mail is a crime and charges may be file.(lmao dont ask me how I know)....So be warned!
15th June 2007 08:48 PM
TomL You are next in line after Voo. I am house sitting this weekend so don't know how much I willl be on line but look at the order. I may have a snag in the first shipment but if so we will restart. But she will travel the world.
16th June 2007 01:07 AM
pdog
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Sending used/worn underwear in the US mail is a crime and charges may be file.(lmao dont ask me how I know)....So be warned!

does this have anything to do with snail trails or skidmarks?
16th June 2007 04:07 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:

does this have anything to do with snail trails or skidmarks?

You SHALL suffer the CURSE OF THE PEE PEE !!!!!!

Developing ..........................

Shiver ..................
16th June 2007 08:31 PM
TomL Thanks Joey for watching my back. My speling might not be so good, there is a reason for that. I can't see em. P is she coming to SF?????????
[Edited by TomL]
16th June 2007 08:47 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
TomL wrote:
Thanks Joey for watching my back. My speling might not be so good, there is a reason for that. I can't see em. P is she coming to SF?????????
[Edited by TomL]

Told you to always keep a pair of those "glasses" close by, Tommy Boy!!
16th June 2007 08:49 PM
TomL I have them on. I thought you did'nt Meg, I don't.
19th June 2007 04:18 PM
parmeda Live in fear, you fucker... IT has arrived!
(I have custody for 2 days, right?)

Yo, Scrounge... PM your mailing address to me at your earliest convenience
19th June 2007 04:24 PM
PartyDoll MEG I am sure Tommy Boy is

Anxiously awaiting photo...........
19th June 2007 06:26 PM
Joey

My heart remains heavy ......................

..... and my prostate empty .

Jacky Hilton !
19th June 2007 08:37 PM
LadyJane
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Live in fear, you fucker... IT has arrived!
(I have custody for 2 days, right?)

Yo, Scrounge... PM your mailing address to me at your earliest convenience

I cannot believe we are sending a thong around the world.
Wait.
This is Rocks Off.
Of course I can believe it.

Pammy, at least take a pic of you holding the damn thing with a pair of tongs!!!!!!!!!!!

Another reason why "Fuck you Gazza, will ya??" the RO reality series will be a ratings hit!!!!

LJ.
20th June 2007 08:02 AM
TomL Yea, now I don't have to pospone my vacation to find the pee pee. Now lets get the ball rolling you cff. Please post when she arrives in England. I can cruise in peace now.
20th June 2007 08:19 AM
Voodoo Scrounge PM FOR PARMEDA
20th June 2007 12:23 PM
Joey

All Hail the mighty Pee Pee !!!!! :

20th June 2007 06:45 PM
jostorm
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I cannot believe we are sending a thong around the world.
Wait.
This is Rocks Off.
Of course I can believe it.

Pammy, at least take a pic of you holding the damn thing with a pair of tongs!!!!!!!!!!!

Another reason why "Fuck you Gazza, will ya??" the RO reality series will be a ratings hit!!!!

LJ.

So what happened to the THONG-Cam??? And did you shop for thong-tongs , Parmeda??? And STILL no pictures?????

LJ: Can you remember the episode of "FUCK YOU , GAZZA, WILL YA?" The Reality Show, where Gazza and GTRM are front of stage at the Madrid concert having a blast, when suddenly Gazza gets Paris's thongs tied around his head by an undisclosed fan, so he can't see the screen of his phone anymore, and he's texting in the entire wrong setlist to RO???????

Voodoscrounge, you have to hurry up, mate, I'm flying out on the 27th!!! Hope Parmeda sent the tongued thongs by courier........
20th June 2007 06:47 PM
jostorm
quote:
Joey wrote:

All Hail the mighty Pee Pee !!!!! :

I think that is precisely her problem, Joey, ALL HAVE already hailed her pee-pee ....
20th June 2007 09:00 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
jostorm wrote:

So what happened to the THONG-Cam??? And did you shop for thong-tongs , Parmeda??? And STILL no pictures?????

LJ: Can you remember the episode of "FUCK YOU , GAZZA, WILL YA?" The Reality Show, where Gazza and GTRM are front of stage at the Madrid concert having a blast, when suddenly Gazza gets Paris's thongs tied around his head by an undisclosed fan, so he can't see the screen of his phone anymore, and he's texting in the entire wrong setlist to RO???????

Voodoscrounge, you have to hurry up, mate, I'm flying out on the 27th!!! Hope Parmeda sent the tongued thongs by courier........

Oh Jo..just go out and buy a cheapy pair at your closest "wal-mart" like store. Never let a great photo opportunity like that pass you buy. Tom's Paris' thong cost maybe 2 bucks at said store despite what he tries to tell everyone and they did come with a pair of tongs.

21st June 2007 10:25 AM
Joey
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

Oh Jo..just go out and buy a cheapy pair at your closest "wal-mart" like store.

Paris is NOT cheap !

Easy ?! .... , well ...... YES !!!!

Cheap ?! ........ CHEAP ?!

NEVER !

" Hit Me Ronnie ! "

Jacky Hilton !
21st June 2007 01:11 PM
jostorm
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

Oh Jo..just go out and buy a cheapy pair at your closest "wal-mart" like store. Never let a great photo opportunity like that pass you buy. Tom's Paris' thong cost maybe 2 bucks at said store despite what he tries to tell everyone and they did come with a pair of tongs.

WHAT???? And deprive "the one and only real genuine Paris thong" of her dream-trip around the globe???? That would be plainly cruel, Dear Meg!!!
21st June 2007 03:22 PM
PartyDoll MEG Well Jo..when the thong makes it to you...I am expecting "the works"

I am sure you can find other photo opportunities with Herr Gazza. Between you and GTRM, and his other crazy London friends..should be some pretty good material to share. By the way..hope you have a great time!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)