ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Reading "FYG,WY?" in the telepromter
Stade Olympique de la Pontaise, Lausanne 11th August 2007
© mrhipfl, thanks a lot!!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paris' Thong. Around the world in 90 days Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
22nd June 2007 05:59 PM
jostorm
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Well Jo..when the thong makes it to you...I am expecting "the works"

I am sure you can find other photo opportunities with Herr Gazza. Between you and GTRM, and his other crazy London friends..should be some pretty good material to share. By the way..hope you have a great time!!!

Thank you, Meg, I'm sure we're in for an absolute blast. Between the three of us we are going to show the thongs how to party , although you and Egon won't be there, so not sure about the "award-winning documentation side of things", but we'll do our best. A bit like the three Musqueteers. All for one thong, and one thong for all!!!!!!....Off to a wedding now. Have a good weekend!
22nd June 2007 06:22 PM
PartyDoll MEG have a great time next week Jo..
Look forward to our show together in August

Word on the street is that the thong is on it's way to Scrounge
22nd June 2007 07:37 PM
TomL Thanks Joey for that shot of Paris' Pee Pee again. I will carry it while I am crusing. All Hail. Our baby is not cheap or easy.

When she get's to England I hope she get's to meet the Queen. It's up to that Chicago fucker to pass it along.

When I cruise out of NY Harbor tomorrow and pass the lady from France I will think of Paris. Joey please keep em straight while I am away.

So where's the pic with pam????????????

They have a Papaya at JFK, dog time.

Maybe Paris' thong will get to meet BIG BEN?

I have to go now and drink mass quanitites of beer and eat that slab of baby backs. Oh do I want my baby back.

Joey????????????????????????

Oh by the way, FUCK YOU GAZZA WILL YA?
23rd June 2007 03:33 PM
Joey
quote:
TomL wrote:

Joey please keep em straight while I am away.

Will Do TomL

24th June 2007 06:44 AM
egon so who is gonig to send it to me and when?

i'm confused...
24th June 2007 08:39 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
egon wrote:
so who is gonig to send it to me and when?

i'm confused...

You'll get it from Voodoo Scrounge(London), once you smell it, wear it, take some pictures of you wearing it and post them on the board then you'll be sending it to Jostorm in West Yorkshire.

26th June 2007 10:54 AM
Joey

THE PEE PEE IS FREE !!!!!

" Long Live the Pee Pee Ronnie ! "

'kins , Est . 1999

26th June 2007 11:08 AM
Jumacfly LOL great thread tell me if I can help
26th June 2007 11:31 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
LOL great thread tell me if I can help

Baby Juma ?!

You know the question .....

Developing ........................

Baby Joe
26th June 2007 12:25 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Joey wrote:

Baby Juma ?!

You know the question .....

Developing ........................

Baby Joe

Baby!
back from work after a week's holyday, need quickly a long shot of whisky coke...
26th June 2007 02:15 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

.. need quickly a long shot of whisky coke...

You are much loved by Joey ! :

Baby Joe !
27th June 2007 08:32 AM
Jeep
27th June 2007 11:57 AM
Joey
quote:
Jeep wrote:

Funny !!!!

Good Postin'
1st July 2007 07:43 PM
TomL Voodoo Scrounge, has the lovely garmant made it across the pond yet? I was in Bermuda when Paris got out, I was so happy. Please let me know when she arrives. Nice pic Joey.
1st July 2007 07:45 PM
Joey
quote:
TomL wrote:
Voodoo Scrounge, has the lovely garmant made it across the pond yet? I was in Bermuda when Paris got out, I was so happy. Please let me know when she arrives. Nice pic Joey.

Thanks TomL

Our Baby Girl looked FANTASTIC Wednesday Evening on Larry King Live

BEST PARIS HILTON YET !!!!!!!

www.FREEPARIS.com

1st July 2007 07:55 PM
TomL I had to miss it Joey, there was massive drinking to do and someone had to take the lead. I just missed that shit at JFK today.
1st July 2007 07:58 PM
LadyJane welcome back, you Virginia Fucker.
Nice trip???

LJ.
1st July 2007 08:11 PM
TomL Yea FF. Tell you more later, I got to try and drink myself to sleep quick, I am on retard time and have to go to work tomorrow. I would lay by the pool on sea days and peek at all the lovely Pee Pee's. I had one girl show me her boob in the bar, my better half did not like that one. But a freebee is a freebe.
1st July 2007 08:37 PM
PartyDoll MEG Glad you had a good vacation, Tommy Boy!!

I just informed Peggy that the Paris thong is making its way around the world. Just be prepared....
1st July 2007 08:48 PM
TomL Thanks Meggie poo. After Mary is G gonna be able to handle you? Is he gonna get the Gold Circle? Looks like Mary had her way with Charlie. Just kidding dear. I don't even want to know what Peggy has in mind. She would not of liked the ship, the soap and shampoo were in liquid dispensers. I made the cab driver today stop at the corner of 42nd and 7th Ave for peanuts and hot dogs. Also got to have the Papya King at the airport.
1st July 2007 09:30 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
TomL wrote:
Thanks Meggie poo. After Mary is G gonna be able to handle you? Is he gonna get the Gold Circle? Looks like Mary had her way with Charlie. Just kidding dear. I don't even want to know what Peggy has in mind. She would not of liked the ship, the soap and shampoo were in liquid dispensers. I made the cab driver today stop at the corner of 42nd and 7th Ave for peanuts and hot dogs. Also got to have the Papya King at the airport.

Oh Tommy Boy..You have been missed!!!

Peggy was very disappointed in the samples available to her this weekend in Ann Arbor..she didn't even take them!!! But then again we were eating Hippy Hash with my son at 2AM to soak up all the alcohol..she just might have forgotten to take them!
2nd July 2007 07:37 AM
Voodoo Scrounge The thong has not been recieved yet.
2nd July 2007 10:26 AM
Joey
quote:
TomL wrote:
I would lay by the pool on sea days and peek at all the lovely Pee Pee's. I had one girl show me her boob in the bar, my better half did not like that one. But a freebee is a freebe.

I love boobs and pee pees .........

I DO !!!!!

JJJJJJJJJJJACKY !

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
2nd July 2007 04:13 PM
Joey

TomL ...................................

I respect your taking the initiative on that particular matter . Glad you missed the JFK disaster .

Now back to our girl Paris --- I was quite impressed with her performance on Larry King Live ( She received the very coveted Wednesday Evening Time Slot and she was sandwiched between THE BEATLES on Tuesday Evening [ Yes , that is right TomL -- MACCA , RINGO , Yoko and Olivia all together on one stage ] and General / Former Secretary of State / Former Chairman of the Joint Chief's of Staff / Former N.S.A. Colin Powell on Thursday Night ) . When asked if she had EVER taken drugs , she replied " No " ( Beautiful ) --- And when asked what her favorite passage was in the Bible , she demurred , " I do not have a favorite " . YES !!!!! ... FRIGGIN BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!

Paris Hilton is a natural born politician and a good one [ read : Lies very very well in public / private ] ( see : Bill Clinton / Nixon / LBJ / Ronnie Reagan / Bushie43 ) . I predict a bright furture for her in the political arena

Someday Paris & Myself will be married .....

Jacky Hilton !

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
2nd July 2007 09:21 PM
TomL Jacky, Jacky, Jacky- I hope you and Paris one day do hook up. She would appriciate a man like you. It is all I can do to say that, but all I ask is that I can watch every once in a while. Our baby, so cute and innocent. One day we will meet her. Such a pretty Pee Pee. I beet it smells like a fresh breeze. I got to go I can not take this anymore.

Meggie- are u naked?

2nd July 2007 09:29 PM
PartyDoll MEG Don't you wish you knew, Tommy Boy?!!!
Stay on topic..Paris pee pee
2nd July 2007 09:38 PM
TomL I am on topic, Pee Pee. Thanks for keeping me on track CC. Call and leave me a dirty message.
2nd July 2007 11:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTW, where's Paris' thong now... can't wait to get it, wear it and smell it
3rd July 2007 12:09 AM
parmeda Hi Voo!

It's been on it's way to Mr. Scrounge for some time now - he should have it any day - I'm certain he will let us know upon its arrival!

Post office told me 10 days minimum...
(And sorry guys, I was not about to spring for express delivery for a fucking thong...I love ya's...but, I don't like ya'll like THAT!)

Patience, my friend! Please don't hyper-ventilate on us

The curse of the pee-pee... coming soon to a town near you!
3rd July 2007 12:31 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Are we sick or common people?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)