ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Reading "FYG,WY?" in the telepromter
Stade Olympique de la Pontaise, Lausanne 11th August 2007
© mrhipfl, thanks a lot!!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paris' Thong. Around the world in 90 days Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
7th July 2007 03:13 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
AHEM.....

FF will have NOTHING to do with this project, you maniac!!

You're drinkin' aren't ya????

I can just tell, Virginia Fucker!!!

xxoo
FF/LJ

Why not?
8th July 2007 02:58 PM
TomL Pamy, Pamy, Pamy. She may have no tit's but it is her Pee Pee we praise. Don't try to throw me off subject, All hail the pee pee.

Thanks Joey for the bombs. I ran twenty red lights in your honor. Thank ya kins.

I have drank an orgasim before. I had a sex with an aligator last night.

Did that thong make to England yet??????????? We have to get phase 2 confirmed.

LJ is just scared of her Pee Pee.
[Edited by TomL]
9th July 2007 11:32 PM
QueenOfUnderground Tom L - you crazy Virgin MFer. I was aghast when I heard that Paris Hilton thongs were making their way across the USA and Europe. - Tommy Boy your gift from MEG and I were the BBQ TONGS that were holding today the crotch of Paris Hilton's THONGS. You were so en-hammered with Paris' pee thing that you confused the gift - but we forgive you.
So back up the bus boys and pass the Paris Hilton Tongs across the world and back in 90 days. Really TomL -did your mama back there in PittPA raise you to see underwear around the world and back in 90 days? Did she look Paris Hilton in the eye and say some day my little Tommy Boy will be sniffing your panties and mailing them overseas?
We love you TomL; and their must have been something in the watermelon shooters at Nankes that put this seed in your superior thinkin' head - gotta love it - Target panties sent around the world - and MEG picked them out - she is a shopper you know.
Will keep posted on this site for an update on Paris' thongs and tongs and tongues around the world.
Love ya from the north
9th July 2007 11:41 PM
sirmoonie
10th July 2007 08:57 PM
parmeda SCROUNGE!

Get your nose outta the package and stop sniffin' the thong!
(...assuming it's been received )

Come up for some air and let me know if you have it yet!

10th July 2007 10:08 PM
TomL Peggy you got to stop taking all those downers. I know thru all the sublime messages you send me that Meg really wants them to be her panties. I know she wore them while singing streets Of Love.

Thank you Pam for stepping up to the plate. You just want this shit off your back, or may I say crack?
10th July 2007 11:07 PM
QueenOfUnderground Tom L
I know you were marinating the meat while MEG and I were shopping for your gifts - but how did you know that she tried them on - just to make sure they fit your specs - you wise old man.
I hope the tongs, thongs, and tongues come back to you in one piece - what a framable piece of wear that willbe.

p.s. of the drugs - this is the real me - scary huh?
11th July 2007 12:01 AM
Lethargy This board is getting just plain weirder, and weirder, and weirder, and weirder...

KEEP IT UP Y'ALL
11th July 2007 02:22 AM
Voodoo Scrounge The thong has been recieved!

Now all I have to do is get some photos of it in some "London" places.

Im thinking Buckingham Palace, big red bus, fish and chip shop, that sort of thing?

What say you?
11th July 2007 06:19 AM
jostorm Finally! Yes, a few pictures of the thongs in London would be very cool.... I think I shall hold down one of the sheep on the moors behind my house for a photo opportunity...
Send me an email when you're ready to forward them to Yorkshire, VoodooScrounge! (God, this process is SLOW, it reminds me of the old days of crossing the Atlantic on steamer ships...as soon as anything depends on the postal system, instant gratification goes out of the window...)
11th July 2007 06:23 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Lethargy wrote:
This board is getting just plain weirder, and weirder, and weirder, and weirder...

KEEP IT UP Y'ALL

I'm been looking for a new quote for my sig line.
Got it.
Thanks Lethargy!!

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
11th July 2007 08:25 AM
TomL Graet news, fish and chips, i like that one. Take some good pics. Happy pee Pee
11th July 2007 09:00 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Finally! Yes, a few pictures of the thongs in London would be very cool.... I think I shall hold down one of the sheep on the moors behind my house for a photo opportunity...
Send me an email when you're ready to forward them to Yorkshire, VoodooScrounge! (God, this process is SLOW, it reminds me of the old days of crossing the Atlantic on steamer ships...as soon as anything depends on the postal system, instant gratification goes out of the window...)

Im forwarding it to egon
11th July 2007 10:11 AM
Joey " This board is getting just plain weirder, and weirder, and weirder, and weirder... "

Sparky : " WHOOF !!!! "

11th July 2007 04:24 PM
TomL Sparky is thinking............................

Can I please see Paris's Pee Pee again, please, please, please. I will not pee on the floor no more, I won't run away, I won't chew on the couch, I won't hump Aunt Becky no more. Please just show me that shining light one more time.
11th July 2007 05:54 PM
Joey
quote:
TomL wrote:
Sparky is thinking............................

Can I please see Paris's Pee Pee again, please, please, please. I will not pee on the floor no more, I won't run away, I won't chew on the couch, I won't hump Aunt Becky no more. Please just show me that shining light one more time.

For My Baby .........

Enjoy !!! :

*********** BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE PEE PEE **************

11th July 2007 08:07 PM
TomL Oh such bliss. How can that be topped. You can eat off that crack. Thanks kins for that shot of salvation. One day we will have to meet my friend.

I even got my money, my tooth brush and all that shit.....
I even got a little shaving kit.........
Flip The Switch............
12th July 2007 11:09 PM
QueenOfUnderground Tom
Do you know that fish and chips in England come wrapped in newspaper to absorb the grease? Are you sure you wnat to send her target panties into a pool of fish oil? Paris thongs need Paris tongs to pull them out the daily news.
This pair of Paris pee pee wear may attract international attention by the time it returns to good ole Virginny on the Mayflower.
I hope the tongs, thongs and tongues make it to my mother country ( you know the Amish motherland - so that Abraham can build a cabinet for them to ship them back to you in one strange but solid peice) - it may be the first pair of tongs my Amish relatives see =- they may think they are horse blinders or something of that sort.

I even got my money, my tooth brush, my male tong undies and all that shit.....
I even got a little plastic parispeepee shaving kit.........
Flip The Switch............
13th July 2007 12:46 AM
stonedinaustralia do we have a rough itinerary for this thing?

who follows egon??
13th July 2007 02:37 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
do we have a rough itinerary for this thing?

who follows egon??

We do on page 1 of this thread. I reckon it will get to Holland by Christmas.
13th July 2007 03:55 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I will appologise in advance if I am delayed in my forwarding of the garment. I feel I deserve to spend some time with it!

Let me assure you guys, you wont want to let it go once you get it.

In fact.....Im wearing it now!

[Edited by Voodoo Scrounge]
13th July 2007 10:32 AM
LadyJane Revised visitation rights are posted on the first post of this thread.

LJ.
13th July 2007 10:36 AM
Joey
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
do we have a rough itinerary for this thing?

who follows egon??

Hello S.I.A.

How is " WINTER " treating you ?!

13th July 2007 10:54 AM
Jumacfly Joey: eating with mama tonight, need to drink A LOT!!
13th July 2007 11:19 AM
Nellcote We need some more recent photos of the adventure.
It's now rumored to have been to two people, however,
no proof exists. A little effort, this thing could
be in the mainstream on tmz.com.....
13th July 2007 02:40 PM
Saint Sway wait... a sec... Paris wears underwear???
13th July 2007 02:41 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
wait... a sec... Paris wears underwear???

I doubt it.
13th July 2007 03:04 PM
Joey

Let is take a moment on this beautiful Friday Afternoon to reflect :

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
13th July 2007 03:05 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat I will wear this thong.
13th July 2007 03:06 PM
Joey
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
I will wear this thong.

Hello Strange_Stray_Cat ........................

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)