ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Le Palais Nikaia, Nice, France - 8th August 2006
© Jeep with Very special Thanks to Jeep!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy birthday FPM C10! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
2nd August 2006 05:25 PM
pdog
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

it was an illusion

Flea!
2nd August 2006 05:31 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

Flea!

He and Fang are hanging...

2nd August 2006 05:33 PM
pdog
quote:

He and Fang are hanging...

The one and only person who I truly can say I met from the boards and will avoid until my death!
Flea can have him!
2nd August 2006 05:36 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

The one and only person who I truly can say I met from the boards and will avoid until my death!
Flea can have him!

hey - what - you don't like anonymous death threats telling you they know where you live and are going to show up at your place on Tuesday?
2nd August 2006 05:40 PM
pdog
quote:

hey - what - you don't like anonymous death threats telling you they know where you live and are going to show up at your place on Tuesday?

Not my experience, but equally as disturbing... Only serious injury or possibly killing my child because of irresponsibilty.
Live and lurn!
You know what I'm saying?
2nd August 2006 05:42 PM
glencar Fang threatened people?
2nd August 2006 05:44 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

Not my experience, but equally as disturbing... Only serious injury or possibly killing my child because of irresponsibilty.
Live and lurn!
You know what I'm saying?

yes - very much so. Even though I've given Keno crap about the bandwith and circusion thang - he's a really great guy and traced it.
2nd August 2006 05:45 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
Fang threatened people?

yep
2nd August 2006 05:48 PM
pdog
quote:

yes - very much so. Even though I've given Keno crap about the bandwith and circusion thang - he's a really great guy and traced it.

Keno gave me alot of leaway with my rage immeadiately following my situation. He's a very good person, and like most, has his strong opinions, no matter how rong they may be...
LOL!

I forgive, I don't forget!
2nd August 2006 05:51 PM
glencar Who's more deranged: FPM or Fang?
2nd August 2006 05:52 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
feej...

will this be going out on your christmas card this year?

No...the reality is it had nothing to do with any of that..some folks simply cannot function in the grey...we know this to be true...and message boards are no place for people who cannot function in the grey...really, folks like that shouldn't leave the house but for groceries and medical supplies
2nd August 2006 05:53 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
Who's more deranged: FPM or Fang?

hmmm...FPM is MUCH smarter...and more manipulative.

I had Fang's number from day one...
2nd August 2006 05:55 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Fang threatened people?

Say...who do you suppose that was that threatened to "blow my brains out" when they meet me?...What dementia results in that?...I feel an FBI inquiry will be necessary...it's all documented
2nd August 2006 05:55 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:

That debate deserves its own thread...
2nd August 2006 05:58 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:

In my case Fang! I told the story to a few in NYC, I don't know if you were nearby in the bar at the time...

My kid on the right, found a pill of RX speed Fang dropped in the back of my car, I didn't even know he was such a loser he needed to have it out, let alone had it out in my car. He was almost three, and found it, and had it an inch from his mouth, my wife spotted it, and no sad ending... BUT!!! Wouldn't have been as bad if the pussy didn't deny it, and then try to blame it on someone else, who was never in my car!
He posted on Gasland under various names for sometime giving me shit... Probably does here too!
Deep Breath... I feel sorry for him. Not at all what I expected him to be based on his personal charecterization. I wish him luck in life, and treat him like I would treat anyone who endangers children! Nuff said I guess!
2nd August 2006 06:01 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

That debate deserves its own thread...

God forbid we ruin Flea's Birthday thread!

Me, crossing the street!
2nd August 2006 06:05 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Say...who do you suppose that was that threatened to "blow my brains out" when they meet me?...What dementia results in that?...I feel an FBI inquiry will be necessary...it's all documented

Feej, I had no idea. What board was that on? I missed all those things. The Fang I knew was somewhat funny & always gave Baby Steelie a hard time(which is what he really wnated after all).
2nd August 2006 06:05 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

In my case Fang! I told the story to a few in NYC, I don't know if you were nearby in the bar at the time...

My kid on the right, found a pill of RX speed Fang dropped in the back of my car, I didn't even know he was such a loser he needed to have it out, let alone had it out in my car. He was almost three, and found it, and had it an inch from his mouth, my wife spotted it, and no sad ending... BUT!!! Wouldn't have been as bad if the pussy didn't deny it, and then try to blame it on someone else, who was never in my car!
He posted on Gasland under various names for sometime giving me shit... Probably does here too!
Deep Breath... I feel sorry for him. Not at all what I expected him to be based on his personal charecterization. I wish him luck in life, and treat him like I would treat anyone who endangers children! Nuff said I guess!

Adorable kids. I acn't beleive anyone would be so stupid as to endanger your kid like that. Twits!
2nd August 2006 06:06 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
Feej, I had no idea. What board was that on? I missed all those things. The Fang I knew was somewhat funny & always gave Baby Steelie a hard time(which is what he really wnated after all).

Too bad marko didn't get the clues!
2nd August 2006 06:07 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Adorable kids. I acn't beleive anyone would be so stupid as to endanger your kid like that. Twits!

Thank you! I guard them like a mother bear!
Only one twit, thank god!
2nd August 2006 06:08 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:

got me fired up alot over ~Tasty aka: AzBQ too. I will spend the rest of my life making ammends to her for my assholiness!
2nd August 2006 06:10 PM
glencar
quote:

Too bad marko didn't get the clues!

You love that video!
2nd August 2006 06:11 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Thank you! I guard them like a mother bear!
Only one twit, thank god!

I meant both Flea & Fang are twits. I love that his HB thread has turned into a thread about what an asshole he is. Funny stuff & another reason to dig RO.
2nd August 2006 06:12 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

got me fired up alot over ~Tasty aka: AzBQ too. I will spend the rest of my life making ammends to her for my assholiness!

hey - you got on my arse too....

where is ~~~?

her email doesn't work any more.

Just emailed Stormy.
2nd August 2006 06:13 PM
glencar La Storm est morte.
glencar to me anyway...
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I meant both Flea & Fang are twits. I love that his HB thread has turned into a thread about what an asshole he is. Funny stuff & another reason to dig RO.

Between all us cool kids, the bullshit dtecting around here is unmatched. Give us a week in DC, we'd clean the country up.
2nd August 2006 06:14 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:

Oh...that was on this board...It wasn't fang...I never spoke 2 words to him...it was posted by some trumped up shot in the dark poster...Logic narrows the choices down to a few...greatness is often hated by weakness
pdog
quote:

hey - you got on my arse too....

where is ~~~?

I'm sorry!
Get a hold of ginda on Keno's board. They're in touch, I'm pretty sure!
She posted here not long ago!
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
You love that video!

Steelie has a talent, no? Great shit, cinema verte at it's finest...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)