ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Le Palais Nikaia, Nice, France - 8th August 2006
© Jeep with Very special Thanks to Jeep!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy birthday FPM C10! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
1st August 2006 03:35 PM
Factory Girl Happy Bday!! Please consider coming back!
1st August 2006 03:42 PM
Scottfree I think it will be easier to just wish happy b-day to everyone....

Apparently, this song rings true;

You say it's your Birthday, it's my birthday to yeah....
1st August 2006 04:12 PM
parmeda Happy belated Birthday, Flea!

As always...all the best to you.

1st August 2006 04:30 PM
Starbuck "oh fleabit" (j.lennon/c.starbuck)

in the middle of a post
in the middle of a post i call your name
oooohh fleabit!
oooohh fleabit!
obama turns you on!

in the middle of a walk
in the middle of a walk across the street
oooohh fleabit!
oooohh fleabit!
malt liquor turns you on!

[Edited by Starbuck]
1st August 2006 04:32 PM
_Boomy_ Happy Birthday, FPM.
1st August 2006 04:36 PM
glencar Howe can any of his birthdays be happy with George Walker Bush still in office? Impeach now!
1st August 2006 09:04 PM
stonedinaustralia all the best FPM - wherever you are

gone but clearly not forgotten
1st August 2006 09:11 PM
Riffhard Happy Burrrffffday FPM!

From your favorite Nazi Rightwing asshole,or whatever you called me before you took your ball and went home.

We'll always have Van Cortland Park under the shadow of the blimp with Sticky Fingers cranked to 11,and the Guinnesses flowing like water. That we will always have! I cherish that. It's true!

Riffy
1st August 2006 09:30 PM
time is on my side Happy Birthday!!
1st August 2006 10:59 PM
Zulu Fun Mix Uncle Rocks Off needs you, FPM! Happy Birthday and get your ass back on here--please!!

(The old bull's brother we called Uncle Rocks Off. It's a long story...)

2nd August 2006 12:34 AM
Brainbell Jangler Many happy returns of the day, my flea-infested fellow lefty Leo.
2nd August 2006 03:19 PM
MrPleasant Happy days.
2nd August 2006 03:23 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:
Uncle Rocks Off needs you, FPM! Happy Birthday and get your ass back on here--please!!

(The old bull's brother we called Uncle Rocks Off. It's a long story...)

You should ask it to return...sit down and have a long conversation with it...that is, once it is sedated, medicated, and lubricated...crash helmets, elitism, intolerance, labels and general vagrancy...it's a long story

This ain't rock n' roll...this is cybercide!

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
2nd August 2006 03:25 PM
glencar Usually when people melt down in cyberspace, I never liked them anyway. I hadn't liked him for a while but what happened that day was quite traumatizing. Oddly, I recall it fondly.
2nd August 2006 03:26 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You should ask it to return...sit down and have a long conversation with it...that is, once it is sedated, medicated, and lubricated...crash helmets, elitism, labels and general vagrancy...it's a long story

Flea or Feej?
I Post, You Decide!
2nd August 2006 03:27 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You should ask it to return...sit down and have a long conversation with it...that is, once it is sedated, medicated, and lubricated...crash helmets, elitism, labels and general vagrancy...it's a long story

Feeje, could you do something else aside of being that much cool? I mean, digesting or something?
2nd August 2006 03:31 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

Feeje, could you do something else aside of being that much cool? I mean, digesting or something?

Please remove the penis from your mouth and try again
2nd August 2006 03:34 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Usually when people melt down in cyberspace, I never liked them anyway. I hadn't liked him for a while but what happened that day was quite traumatizing. Oddly, I recall it fondly.

I captured it all on camera

2nd August 2006 03:34 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Please remove the penis from your mouth and try again

Brush your butt, watch your oral health buddy - I see you're very proud of your mother thong!
2nd August 2006 03:36 PM
Steamboat Bill, Jr. What happened with FPM? I missed it.
2nd August 2006 03:37 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

Brush your butt, watch your oral health buddy - I see you're very proud of your mother thong!

Well...it does beat the hell out of your mother's thong

2nd August 2006 03:38 PM
glencar
quote:
Steamboat Bill, Jr. wrote:
What happened with FPM? I missed it.

It was horrid. I'll see if I can't find the thread. Sanity is a precious thing easily lost...
2nd August 2006 03:41 PM
Dick Bush
quote:

He got chased and fucked up from some proud Dubya suporters here. I still don't get why.
2nd August 2006 03:45 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
It was horrid. I'll see if I can't find the thread. Sanity is a precious thing easily lost...

He did it all for love:

Said Flea:

I always said I'd never do this, but -

Yesterday in the thread where all of the usual right-wing assholes were desperately trying to stick up for their hero Rush Limbaugh, frantically erecting strawmen and changing the subject, I somehow missed Telecaster's comments about my girlfriend. Not even original - basically a rehash of the same reprehensible, cowardly and oh-so-Republican tactics employed by Tele's boyfriend Fiji, who later (upping his own cowardice dramatically) later denied ever saying it, and very reminiscent of their idol Dick Cheney in outing Valerie Plame. Like I said, I missed it, until SHE read it a minute ago and pointed it out to me. Of course she's insulted, hurt, probably confused as to why she's being attacked here where she rarely even posts, and highly disappointed in me for continuing to post here, opening her up to attacks by assholes she doesn't even know. And she's right about all of that. I love her more than anything, and there's certainly nothing here that is even remotely as important as that. God knows I don't care much about the Stones anymore - dried up old greedy men wringing every last penny out of people who can't decide whether they passed their peak 20 or 30 years ago. I've got some friends here, but they all know what my email address is, and they know they're welcome at my house anytime they're in the neighborhood.

I've also got some enemies here, and anyone who thinks "we all love the Stones, that's all that matters" is insane. The differences between us are life and death. We're not even of the same species. So Tele, as well as Fiji, Max, Nanker, Riffy and your few pathetic right-wing groupies - fuck off. The future will judge you for your views, even if you held them solely for the purpose of pissing off liberals.

To Gerardo, Jaxx, and Gazza - you are all great hosts, with far more patience with loudmouths like me than I would have. It was a pleasure to meet Jaxx and Gazza, and I regret never meeting Gerardo in person. Thanks for everything, and I'm sorry for any messes I made.
2nd August 2006 03:47 PM
glencar
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

He got chased and fucked up from some proud Dubya suporters here. I still don't get why.

That's your version. Then there's the truth. Even his girlfriend was embarassed by what a loser he was. I felt sorry for her. I've rarely lost respect for anyone that quickly. Believe me, it wasn't about politics.
2nd August 2006 03:49 PM
nankerphelge He made it personal.

He get's what he deserves.

2nd August 2006 05:18 PM
Starbuck feej...

quote:
I always said I'd never do this, but -

Yesterday in the thread where all of the usual right-wing assholes were desperately trying to stick up for their hero Rush Limbaugh, frantically erecting strawmen and changing the subject, I somehow missed Telecaster's comments about my girlfriend. Not even original - basically a rehash of the same reprehensible, cowardly and oh-so-Republican tactics employed by Tele's boyfriend Fiji, who later (upping his own cowardice dramatically) later denied ever saying it, and very reminiscent of their idol Dick Cheney in outing Valerie Plame. Like I said, I missed it, until SHE read it a minute ago and pointed it out to me. Of course she's insulted, hurt, probably confused as to why she's being attacked here where she rarely even posts, and highly disappointed in me for continuing to post here, opening her up to attacks by assholes she doesn't even know. And she's right about all of that. I love her more than anything, and there's certainly nothing here that is even remotely as important as that. God knows I don't care much about the Stones anymore - dried up old greedy men wringing every last penny out of people who can't decide whether they passed their peak 20 or 30 years ago. I've got some friends here, but they all know what my email address is, and they know they're welcome at my house anytime they're in the neighborhood.

I've also got some enemies here, and anyone who thinks "we all love the Stones, that's all that matters" is insane. The differences between us are life and death. We're not even of the same species. So Tele, as well as Fiji, Max, Nanker, Riffy and your few pathetic right-wing groupies - fuck off. The future will judge you for your views, even if you held them solely for the purpose of pissing off liberals.

To Gerardo, Jaxx, and Gazza - you are all great hosts, with far more patience with loudmouths like me than I would have. It was a pleasure to meet Jaxx and Gazza, and I regret never meeting Gerardo in person. Thanks for everything, and I'm sorry for any messes I made.

will this be going out on your christmas card this year?
2nd August 2006 05:20 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
will this be going out on your christmas card this year?

2nd August 2006 05:23 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
Sanity is a precious thing easily lost...

it was an illusion
2nd August 2006 05:24 PM
pdog
quote:

Just sing that Aeroshit song and put Monkey instead of Janie...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)