ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Le Palais Nikaia, Nice, France - 8th August 2006
© Jeep with Very special Thanks to Jeep!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy birthday FPM C10! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
2nd August 2006 07:36 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

We were aligned in our opposition to the pug army...voices in the wilderness at the time...but who are the fools now?...who I ask?

Hail comrade!
2nd August 2006 07:39 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
Sorry, I was mistaken. It was Miss U who psoted at shidobeeee. I always got them confused for some reason.

Oh man - I hope she doesn't read that!
2nd August 2006 07:40 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think I saw a post by her at Shidobeeeee this morning.

no way...would not happen
2nd August 2006 07:41 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Gazza wrote:

It should. I'm still in touch with her. She's moved, started a new business and is doing just fine, although I havent heard from her in a few weeks

for some reason it bounced. Is it still an aol account?

Glad to hear she's doing good.
2nd August 2006 07:47 PM
not bound to please
quote:
time is on my side wrote:
Isn't there another thread where you can congratulate each other on how clever you all are, how you've left all the one's that couldn't measure up far behind smoldering in the dust, how you've defeated them all, etc, etc

To be honest it gets a little boring after awhile

There are some folks out that don't have any axes to grind, don't post here everyday, don't really care about who did what to whom, and just wanted to wish FRM10 a Happy Birthday- isn't that the name of the thread????

Oh, sorry for the interruption- you can go back to telling each other how clever you all are now.

karma's a bitch...

if you had enough money I'd sell you a clue, but if you're dating FPM - you won't have any because he'll mooch it off you!
2nd August 2006 08:23 PM
Gazza
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

for some reason it bounced. Is it still an aol account?

Glad to hear she's doing good.

The only one I have is the hotmail one.
2nd August 2006 09:10 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I stand tall in the pocket...Fiji will not have his free will or freedom of movement deterred by under-medicated whack-jobs...

My, what a bad-ass you are! Quite an imposing figure...on the Internet.

2nd August 2006 09:17 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

This ain't rock n' roll...this is cybercide!

You hate FPM for his (1) intelligence, (2) urbaneness, and (3) possible Jewishness (hence, the Woody Allen picture you posted). Intelligence always threatens know-nothing yahoo nationalist idiots, in any country; urbaneness always threatens po' white trash living in the wilds of, for example, Kansas; and possible Jewishness has threatened "real" Americans ever since, well, the founding of the anti-immigration, anti-outside-world, anti-anything-but-my-own-little-island-of-idiocy Know Nothing movement of the 19th century.
2nd August 2006 09:39 PM
pdog
quote:
time is on my side wrote:
Isn't there another thread where you can congratulate each other on how clever you all are, how you've left all the one's that couldn't measure up far behind smoldering in the dust, how you've defeated them all, etc, etc

To be honest it gets a little boring after awhile

There are some folks out that don't have any axes to grind, don't post here everyday, don't really care about who did what to whom, and just wanted to wish FRM10 a Happy Birthday- isn't that the name of the thread????

Oh, sorry for the interruption- you can go back to telling each other how clever you all are now.

Hijacking a thread is the way it is around here sometimes. hijacking a thread of a guy who quit the board, is not even debatable, he should be glad we care enough to talk shot about him!
pdog
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

You hate FPM for his (1) intelligence, (2) urbaneness, and (3) possible Jewishness (hence, the Woody Allen picture you posted). Intelligence always threatens know-nothing yahoo nationalist idiots, in any country; urbaneness always threatens po' white trash living in the wilds of, for example, Kansas; and possible Jewishness has threatened "real" Americans ever since, well, the founding of the anti-immigration, anti-outside-world, anti-anything-but-my-own-little-island-of-idiocy Know Nothing movement of the 19th century.

Wow, you really are smarter and better than us, you shouldn't post here with idiots like us. It might rub off on you, or your urbane friends might make fun of you!
Either way, you really shouldn't be near us, we got scabbies and shit!
not bound to please
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

(2) urbaneness, and (3) possible Jewishness

That was the funniest thing I read all day!
2nd August 2006 09:42 PM
pdog
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

That was the funniest thing I read all day!

That's saying alot too. So much to read today!
2nd August 2006 09:42 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Gazza wrote:

The only one I have is the hotmail one.

I think it's the same name - forgot about that one. I let one of my email addresses die off, and I think that is where her updated one was on Shall try it, thanks.
2nd August 2006 09:43 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

That's saying alot too. So much to read today!

no shit! hilarious!
2nd August 2006 09:45 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Wait a second..."intelligence"?..never saw it...seriously...I've never been one to be impressed with Howard Dean's platitudes or Al Franken's talking points...that kind of stuff may impress easily manipulated, emotionally immature, Rubenesque types, but sane people find it annoying

"urbanness"...who you kidding?..seriously...when did 15 inbreds in a shotgun shack equate to "urbanness"?..."urbanness"...see that's just funny...

and the supreme jews on this board will speak to my love for the chosen people...

and the "white trash" label smacks of the deluded elitism that led to its demise...give that some thought...my superiority over it was shown in all respects...in the end, even it had to acknowledge its futility

Count your blessings and your calories...you still have time...get out now

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
2nd August 2006 09:59 PM
glencar Seriously, Zulu, you're an asshole. You can't keep up with me, baby.
2nd August 2006 10:01 PM
Zulu Fun Mix [quote]pdog wrote:

Wow, you really are smarter and better than us, [blah, blah, blah]

/quote]

Let's see, which way is the wind blowing TODAY?

Actually, I wasn't even talking to you, but if it really helps you feel like you belong somewhere, go ahead and associate yourself with the likes of "Feej."
2nd August 2006 10:01 PM
pdog Zulu you're like a dictator on ectasy at a rave... We need glo-stix!

2nd August 2006 10:03 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

He did it all for love:

Said Flea:

I always said I'd never do this, but -

Yesterday in the thread where all of the usual right-wing assholes were desperately trying to stick up for their hero Rush Limbaugh, frantically erecting strawmen and changing the subject, I somehow missed Telecaster's comments about my girlfriend. Not even original - basically a rehash of the same reprehensible, cowardly and oh-so-Republican tactics employed by Tele's boyfriend Fiji, who later (upping his own cowardice dramatically) later denied ever saying it, and very reminiscent of their idol Dick Cheney in outing Valerie Plame. Like I said, I missed it, until SHE read it a minute ago and pointed it out to me. Of course she's insulted, hurt, probably confused as to why she's being attacked here where she rarely even posts, and highly disappointed in me for continuing to post here, opening her up to attacks by assholes she doesn't even know. And she's right about all of that. I love her more than anything, and there's certainly nothing here that is even remotely as important as that. God knows I don't care much about the Stones anymore - dried up old greedy men wringing every last penny out of people who can't decide whether they passed their peak 20 or 30 years ago. I've got some friends here, but they all know what my email address is, and they know they're welcome at my house anytime they're in the neighborhood.

I've also got some enemies here, and anyone who thinks "we all love the Stones, that's all that matters" is insane. The differences between us are life and death. We're not even of the same species. So Tele, as well as Fiji, Max, Nanker, Riffy and your few pathetic right-wing groupies - fuck off. The future will judge you for your views, even if you held them solely for the purpose of pissing off liberals.

To Gerardo, Jaxx, and Gazza - you are all great hosts, with far more patience with loudmouths like me than I would have. It was a pleasure to meet Jaxx and Gazza, and I regret never meeting Gerardo in person. Thanks for everything, and I'm sorry for any messes I made.

That's it? That's the big "meltdown"??? Seems rather measured and restrained to me, not to mention spot-on accurate.
2nd August 2006 10:05 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

"urbanness"...who you kidding?..seriously...when did 15 inbreds in a shotgun shack equate to "urbanness"?..."urbanness"...see that's just funny...

and the supreme jews on this board will speak to my love for the chosen people...

and the "white trash" label smacks of the deluded elitism that led to its demise...give that some thought...my superiority over it was shown in all respects...in the end, even it had to acknowledge its futility

First, it's "urbaneness," not "urbanness." Second, you only like Jews to the extent they're killing Muslims. Third, your whitetrashness is the only possible explanation for why you hate Muslims, Blacks, Jews, Chinese, the French, other foreigners, and Woody Allen.
2nd August 2006 10:07 PM
glencar Zulu=Flea?
2nd August 2006 10:07 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

That's it? That's the big "meltdown"??? Seems rather measured and restrained to me, not to mention spot-on accurate.

Why then, if you no longer care for the Stones, do you post here?...do you need closure too?
2nd August 2006 10:08 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Zulu=Flea?

No...it's Lugar
2nd August 2006 10:09 PM
pdog
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Brainbell, keep in mind he was responding to something Telecaster wrote, none of the people he mentioned where anywhere near this. Most had stopped respondingand posting at all with him. I call all these people my friends... politics isn't that important in the grand scheme. None of us influence anybody's policy that much if at all.
2nd August 2006 10:10 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

First, it's "urbaneness," not "urbanness." Second, you only like Jews to the extent they're killing Muslims. Third, your whitetrashness is the only possible explanation for why you hate Muslims, Blacks, Jews, Chinese, the French, other foreigners, and Woody Allen.

Don't tell no lies...you're not supposed to tell lies...Mick said so
2nd August 2006 10:14 PM
Brainbell Jangler I was actually referring to the "right wing assholes" part (and what great hosts the Unholy Trinity are). The Stones may be all the miserable things FPM said they are, but I still love 'em.
2nd August 2006 10:18 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
I was actually referring to the "right wing assholes" part (and what great hosts the Unholy Trinity are). The Stones may be all the miserable things FPM said they are, but I still love 'em.

Of course you still love them...that's what separates you from the demented, self-loathing, complicated only to themselves whackjobs...congrats
2nd August 2006 10:19 PM
pdog
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
The Stones may be all the miserable things FPM said they are, but I still love 'em.

Me Too... BUT!!!
I'm not giving them tons of money!
2nd August 2006 10:43 PM
Starbuck ¡è¡ê¡ê¡ê¡é¡é¡é¡è¡è
2nd August 2006 10:55 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
¡è¡ê¡ê¡ê¡é¡é¡é¡è¡è

You speaketh the jibberish!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)