ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Le Palais Nikaia, Nice, France - 8th August 2006
© Jeep with Very special Thanks to Jeep!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy birthday FPM C10! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
7th August 2006 11:19 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
glencar wrote:
I've never even been arrested. I'm planning on changing that in Chicago. Join us!

Yes, we'll definitely have to do something about that. You haven't lived until you've been in a holding cell at 3AM with a bunch of whackjobs eating stale boloney sandwiches. Good times!
7th August 2006 10:15 PM
J.J.Flash Happy belated birthday my dearest Stonesian fellow, wherever you are. You are surely missed by your friends, and only you can reckon who they are. My absence here has some fucked up moments. This is one of them, since I missed the actual day of your birthday.
I would like to reinforce that I really miss our talking buddy.
Hope you had a great party, like you deserve. You know Jay's best wishes: Health, success, big money, happiness, wild sex and raw, mean, dirty, overdriver Rock'n'Roll, that's what it's all about.

Take care and spend some of your valuable time to write something to your friend.
7th August 2006 10:17 PM
glencar
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Happy belated birthday my dearest Stonesian fellow, wherever you are. You are surely missed by your friends, and only you can reckon who they are. My absence here has some fucked up moments. This is one of them, since I missed the actual day of your birthday.
I would like to reinforce that I really miss our talking buddy.
Hope you had a great party, like you deserve. You know Jay's best wishes: Health, success, big money, happiness, wild sex and raw, mean, dirty, overdriver Rock'n'Roll, that's what it's all about.

Take care and spend some of your valuable time to write something to your friend.

Please, this thread is about so much more than that.
7th August 2006 10:21 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:

We haven't brought up the meaning of life yet!
7th August 2006 10:22 PM
glencar meaning of life? I'll let Dandelion handle that one...I'm watching an ad from NBC West Coast station wherein Gary Coleman is shilling for 1-800-Get-Cash. Oh the horror!
7th August 2006 10:26 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
glencar wrote:

LOL! Thanks, I needed that!
7th August 2006 10:27 PM
glencar I aim to please...
7th August 2006 10:35 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
glencar wrote:

I don't give a flying fuck Blue, really. Anyway, even if as you said, this thread concerns other issues, I don't really care, since other things would be actually OFF TOPIC in a happy birthday thread, which is the case. There's no need to keep it going, I mean, all the hatred towards him in a Happy Birthday thread. This is my point. I am out of it, as well as many other regulars. I am not "protecting" or supporting whatever he's done, since I have no idea about what happened. I'm just saying that, if people still want to spill the poison while he's not here, which would be a nonsense and coward attitude, why doesn't people start a thread about that?!? But, why the hell should they start the slaugther while he can't reply or doesn't want so.

I just reinforce that, I am not here to stand for what he had done, right or wrong.
7th August 2006 10:48 PM
glencar
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

I don't give a flying fuck Blue, really. Anyway, even if as you said, this thread concerns other issues, I don't really care, since other things would be actually OFF TOPIC in a happy birthday thread, which is the case. There's no need to keep it going, I mean, all the hatred towards him in a Happy Birthday thread. This is my point. I am out of it, as well as many other regulars. I am not "protecting" or supporting whatever he's done, since I have no idea about what happened. I'm just saying that, if people still want to spill the poison while he's not here, which would be a nonsense and coward attitude, why doesn't people start a thread about that?!? But, why the hell should they start the slaugther while he can't reply or doesn't want so.

I just reinforce that, I am not here to stand for what he had done, right or wrong.

Geez, Jay Jay when did you lose your sense of humor? This thread stopped being a HB or even about what's his name about 7 pages ago. Ease up, my old friend.
8th August 2006 01:00 AM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
meaning of life? I'll let Dandelion handle that one...I'm watching an ad from NBC West Coast station wherein Gary Coleman is shilling for 1-800-Get-Cash. Oh the horror!

8th August 2006 01:09 AM
not bound to please
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)