ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Le Palais Nikaia, Nice, France - 8th August 2006
© Jeep with Very special Thanks to Jeep!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy birthday FPM C10! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
5th August 2006 10:28 AM
glencar Who's toadying whom, Chicken Little? You always seem to come to this thread when yer girlfriends are posting. Meet you at the strip mall at noon. No chains, bats or guns.
5th August 2006 11:19 AM
nankerphelge Hey, let's try to keep on topic. This isn't about all self-possed nut-job liberals who think they have a lock on all things wise.

It's about not wishing one of them in particular a happy birthday!

5th August 2006 07:47 PM
pdog
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Hey, let's try to keep on topic. This isn't about all self-possed nut-job liberals who think they have a lock on all things wise.

It's about not wishing one of them in particular a happy birthday!

Fucking Funny!
5th August 2006 09:59 PM
Zulu Fun Mix Hey Feej, got another question for ya. Come on, you can tell us: Ever screw any *colored* goats before?
5th August 2006 10:06 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:
Hey Feej, got another question for ya. Come on, you can tell us: Ever screw any *colored* goats before?

Look goatee, Feej is a lot of things, but he's never been anything but a black sheep type of guy.
5th August 2006 10:20 PM
pdog When it comes to sheep fucking, do not discriminate!
5th August 2006 10:31 PM
Zulu Fun Mix Come on, Feej, 'fess up! We'll never tell your friends in the Central Kansas Association of White Supremacist Farmboys. Honest!

5th August 2006 11:02 PM
pdog We Are The Central Kansas Association of White Supremacist Farmboys...
5th August 2006 11:30 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
We Are The Central Kansas Association of White Supremacist Farmboys...

Although, at the last meeting, a short squatty mick smelling of latex and KY handed me a pamphlet requesting my membership in the Rhode Island Association of Flamboyantly Faggoty Sidekicks (RAFFS)...I read through it...Best I can tell, it's just a bunch of overweight, homosexual softball players who like to get together on Friday nights and stand outside Carl Yastrzemski's home offering sexual favors if he'll play mid-fielder and bat cleanup at their next fundraising event...the "Balls for Boobs" transsexual charity softball game...I'll send them a polite letter of decline and a suggestion that they might have better luck with David Ortiz

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
5th August 2006 11:52 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:
Come on, Feej, 'fess up! We'll never tell your friends in the Central Kansas Association of White Supremacist Farmboys. Honest!

When niggers go personal, reveal pent-ups, pisses me off. Pisses me off beyond belief.
6th August 2006 12:01 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

When niggers go personal, reveal pent-ups, pisses me off. Pisses me off beyond belief.

Now ya feeling me...you feel me now?
6th August 2006 12:32 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Now ya feeling me...you feel me now?

He's been dying to for ages...

6th August 2006 12:44 AM
Zulu Fun Mix Yes, Fiji is admirably active in local Republican politics and civic affairs. By day, he is Imperial Wizard of the Central Kansas Association of White Supremacist Farmboys. By night, he is Divine Czar of the Sect for Screwing Horny Colored Barnyard Animals. Thanks to Fiji's energetic leadership, the local university is now conducting serious research into the question of whether a guy can get mad cow disease simply from going down on one.
6th August 2006 12:45 AM
glencar Wow, that's weak. Use the edit button & think up something better 'cause that is really weak.
6th August 2006 12:56 AM
Zulu Fun Mix A sad day in Fijiland:

Animals killed in barn fire
Saturday, August 5, 2006
LaNIA COLEMAN
THE KANSAS NEWS

MIDLAND -- A fan set up to cool horses may have started a fire that leveled a barn and killed several animals in Lee Township.

Homeowner Ray Poirier wept Sunday as firefighters poured water on the barn, which was home to three horses and a goat plus four motorcycles, hay and tires, the Midland Daily News reported. The blaze also consumed a pickup parked outside.

6th August 2006 01:06 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Wow, that's weak. Use the edit button & think up something better 'cause that is really weak.

What we have here is the very lame alter ego of a mental defective who is clearly on the outs with its significant other...halitosis, sexual inadequacy and the inability to contribute even one correct answer in their attempt at solving the New York Times crossword puzzle has left a gaping void in their relationship...it used to be things could be compensated for with the contents of brown packages (billed discretely to its Visa card) and antiquing on Saturdays...but 50 D-cell batteries and 3 colonial era hutches later, it still finds itself cursing its physique and incessantly gargling Listerine

Tragic really

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
6th August 2006 01:14 AM
glencar DIRECT HIT!
6th August 2006 01:18 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
DIRECT HIT!

Really...Stevie Wonder can see this chump can't carry my dirty underwear...especially when its wearing it

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
6th August 2006 01:44 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:
Yes, Fiji is admirably active in local Republican politics and civic affairs. By day, he is Imperial Wizard of the Central Kansas Association of White Supremacist Farmboys. By night, he is Divine Czar of the Sect for Screwing Horny Colored Barnyard Animals. Thanks to Fiji's energetic leadership, the local university is now conducting serious research into the question of whether a guy can get mad cow disease simply from going down on one.

Its F*cking m*ofing A*drew?

Been twirling skirts since he got leveraged?
6th August 2006 02:28 AM
pdog
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:
Yes, Fiji is admirably active in local Republican politics and civic affairs. By day, he is Imperial Wizard of the Central Kansas Association of White Supremacist Farmboys. By night, he is Divine Czar of the Sect for Screwing Horny Colored Barnyard Animals. Thanks to Fiji's energetic leadership, the local university is now conducting serious research into the question of whether a guy can get mad cow disease simply from going down on one.

It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it's told.
It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again. Yes she will, Precious, or we'll get the hose.

Well, Clarice, have the lambs stopped screaming?
6th August 2006 10:38 AM
Zulu Fun Mix Yawn.

6th August 2006 10:55 AM
Lil Raging Goat Bhraaas. Drat blak man laid down a beatin on ya straw infestd butt. You mak goats looc baaad.
6th August 2006 11:59 AM
Gary Busey Would any of these barnyard animals like to join me on my tour to spread the word of the hairless emu?

We'll change peoples lives! Listen! You're missing the wagon here!

6th August 2006 02:24 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:
Yawn.

Aye, its M*ofing A*drew coming to enact a terrible revenge on Feejee Joe.

Well, I for one am glad the Feej fired your churlish pomegranite ass - there were grounds in your coffee, your socks were filthy, and you couldn't type for dick, ya duo-twang Kevorkian pie-yutz!
6th August 2006 02:40 PM
Riffhard It is almost funny to watch these guys try and get into a battle of wits with Feej. They have been getting schooled throughout this whole thread,yet they cannot see this very obvious fact. Schooled I said! The whole smackdown and shit.

Riffy
6th August 2006 08:36 PM
Zulu Fun Mix Yawn again.

6th August 2006 08:48 PM
Lil Raging Goat Daajs. Not everby day a goat haz himselfs gotten. Zulu is da Pea Wea Herman of da Banyard. lady goats laff at hiz small weener ands hiz smaller intellect.
6th August 2006 11:00 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Lil Raging Goat wrote:
Daajs. Not everby day a goat haz himselfs gotten. Zulu is da Pea Wea Herman of da Banyard. lady goats laff at hiz small weener ands hiz smaller intellect.

Yeah, and you look like Billy Goat Jew. Sing some half ass Guinea song to me, I banged your momma Leotti, the note she left on the door wasn't what you yids were dreaaming about.
7th August 2006 10:46 AM
glencar
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
It is almost funny to watch these guys try and get into a battle of wits with Feej. They have been getting schooled throughout this whole thread,yet they cannot see this very obvious fact. Schooled I said! The whole smackdown and shit.

Riffy

Oh they know it alright. They just can't stop themselves.
7th August 2006 10:53 AM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
Oh they know it alright. They just can't stop themselves.

Go to the summit page and order goat.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)