ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Backstage at Estadi Olimpia de Munjuic, Barcelona, España - 21 June 2007
Felicidades a nuestros grandes amigos españoles
© Guillem!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Last Post Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
18th July 2007 12:21 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Green is washed up...no arm strength left...and I can't believe the Bears didn't dring someone else in...Culpepper is now a free agent

Dante can barely walk. We have Brian Griese. You have Damon Huard!
18th July 2007 12:27 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Never heard of it...

private club in KC
18th July 2007 12:30 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

private club in KC

You mean Blue Hills?

It's OK...not the best in town by any means...it has been really hot here, but it's supposed to cool down...so maybe you'll get luck with the weather
18th July 2007 12:33 PM
gypsy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Feej,

you ever play at Blue Hill? I'm hitting the links there on Friday

I sense a
18th July 2007 12:44 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I sense a

it was the '85 pic of his man boobs that sealed it for me
18th July 2007 12:57 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Never heard of it...

18th July 2007 01:12 PM
_Boomy_ Michael Vick is in trouble.

Oooooooooooooooooh......
18th July 2007 01:18 PM
voodoopug
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
Michael Vick is in trouble.

Oooooooooooooooooh......

He, like many others we know, is a worthless heathen
18th July 2007 01:32 PM
_Boomy_ I couldn't imagine being a little kid and finding out your favorite football player liked to watch dogs fight to the death....and probably make money off of it!
18th July 2007 01:46 PM
voodoopug
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
I couldn't imagine being a little kid and finding out your favorite football player liked to watch dogs fight to the death....and probably make money off of it!

When it comes to football, as a fan we are all little kids at heart (except when we gamble on the games of course). I would probably think of him as a sack of shit then just as I do now.
18th July 2007 02:36 PM
Starbuck this has the potential to be one of the best threads ever.

gypsy has had a few zingers...although she continues to align herself with joey, which is political suicide...

the dark horse in this thread is boomy, however...a few naked chicks and some well placed bandanas could really bring the house down.
18th July 2007 02:40 PM
lotsajizz gypsy and joey in '08!!!
18th July 2007 02:41 PM
Joey
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
this has the potential to be one of the best threads ever.

Amen !!!!!!!!

Afternoon shit now complete ( JoeyLog : 07-18-07 , 13:40 CDT )

*** Phew ! ***

18th July 2007 02:41 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

just because you have some kind of loony bid hate obsession for Fiji doesnt mean he is the most loathed person here. In fact, you're probably amongst the few dont appreciate his humor and wit here. Fij got game, so why knock it?

he is loathed
18th July 2007 02:53 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Kurt wrote:
I only know Gypsy is a goddamned ho who is flashing her tits and thinks she's popular doing that. Well some wankers on this board appreciate it but that's because thier marriage and sex life is down the drain for a long time.

Nice try Gypsy, but posing as Proxy Boy will not throw the dogs off your scent...
18th July 2007 02:59 PM
voodoopug It baffles me why people sign up under "aliases"
18th July 2007 03:00 PM
Nellcote Tom Brady is more likely to have a winning season this year, become a father, and date another supermodel all in the next 12 months, while Michael Vick will receive three hot meals and a cot in about the same time. The other QB's mentioned in this thread could all drive his car better than play football.
18th July 2007 03:01 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Kurt wrote:
You should say that to your wife in stead of paying so much attention to that ho!

This thread is turning downright....evil....for lack of a btter word.
18th July 2007 03:07 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

This thread is turning downright....evil....for lack of a btter word.

Turning evil...Gee...let us go back to this morning and see who it was that sent it in that direction...and who it was that brought it back to evil after we had all moved past it...Not like it's a surprise or anything...The girl lives to hate
18th July 2007 03:15 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Kurt wrote:

And your real name is?

allow me to rephrase, under multiple screen names
18th July 2007 03:23 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Turning evil...Gee...let us go back to this morning and see who it was that sent it in that direction...and who it was that brought it back to evil after we had all moved past it...Not like it's a surprise or anything...The girl lives to hate

Maybe so, maybe not. But people do get hurt when these things spiral out of control. I'm not assigning blame....mayybe it;s my fault .... but sometimes you have to know when to back off.
18th July 2007 03:26 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Nice try Gypsy, but posing as Proxy Boy will not throw the dogs off your scent...

Geez, Feej, if it isn't Dandelion, then it must be Gypsy. You cannot seem to grasp the fact that you are hated by many, and therefore your "Proxy Boy" could be a number of people.
I do not post under pseudonyms and I never have. It's not my style. I basically just tell you what I think while posting under my own username...and will continue to do so, you paranoid fuckstick.
18th July 2007 03:29 PM
gypsy Oh, and if I were a bettin' man I'd say that Kurt is GhostofBrianJones/killerbitch/HellsRollingThunder.

18th July 2007 03:30 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Geez, Feej, if it isn't Dandelion, then it must be Gypsy. You cannot seem to grasp the fact that you are hated by many, and therefore your "Proxy Boy" could be a number of people.
I do not post under pseudonyms and I never have. It's not my style. I basically just tell you what I think while posting under my own username...and will continue to do so, you paranoid fuckstick.

Man...you're getting serious...I guess some people just can't take a joke
18th July 2007 03:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Oh, and if I were a bettin' man I'd say that Kurt is GhostofBrianJones/killerbitch/HellsRollingThunder.

possibly, but there are other suspects
18th July 2007 03:33 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Oh, and if I were a bettin' man I'd say that Kurt is GhostofBrianJones/killerbitch/HellsRollingThunder.

Well wait...just yesterday you said proxy boy was me...now it's these other people?...lemme guess, you don't like them either?...they wronged you somehow?...they all have huh...poor little girl
18th July 2007 03:34 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Man...you're getting serious...I guess some people just can't take a joke

You should scurry back over to the couch.
You're in danger of losing your position of maxlugar's right-hand man.
Don't take this personally, but lugar once told me tele gave much better blowjobs than you do.
18th July 2007 03:37 PM
PartyDoll MEG So today is an extremely boring day at work..so I decide to tackle this thread and see what I missed over the weekend. (9 pages is intimidting ya know) Much to my chagrin, I see a much beloved member is calling it quits
(can ya do that on a message board?), the RO fold comes together to offer him support and basicaly beg him to stay, and then the thread gets hijacked..around page 5 to be specific. Some great posting by the way, Nasty!!...

Oh dear God, I love the drama.

P.S. SS, ya can't quit a message board..especially one with lots of your buddies...just forget the Stones for awhile and you'll feel better...

18th July 2007 03:40 PM
Saint Sway I dont see how any of this fighting is going to help bring "Rocks Off Poker Night" together, much less bring SS back
18th July 2007 03:41 PM
Nellcote Meg, circling around the basket, shoots, scores!
You don't leave this thing.
BTW, that is NOT nurse Rachet in that photo...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)