ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Backstage at Estadi Olimpia de Munjuic, Barcelona, España - 21 June 2007
Felicidades a nuestros grandes amigos españoles
© Guillem!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Last Post Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
16th July 2007 02:08 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Can you go just one thread without being such a flaming cocksucker?

I can't believe this question is coming from the guy who posts while sitting on Maxlugar's lap.
16th July 2007 02:14 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I can't believe this question is coming from the guy who posts while sitting on Maxlugar's lap.

And if true, this bothers you why?...Max has never paid me to post...Nor has he ever given me money to start my own super secret Anita Pallenberg site or offered to pay my way to any summit...and if he would have, I would not have wasted that money getting high in the trailer park...Very odd that in this entire thread, a thread about the departure of a legenday poster, your only post is one attacking me...I have told you more than once, you are not going to receive any money from me...tough love...now go get a job!
16th July 2007 02:21 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

And if true, this bothers you why?...Max has never paid me to post...Nor has he ever given me money to start my own super secret Anita Pallenberg site or offered to pay my way to any summit...and if he would have, I would not have wasted that money getting high in the trailer park...Very odd that in this entire thread, a thread about the departure of a legenday poster, your only post is one attacking me...I have told you more than once, you are not going to receive any money from me...tough love...now go get a job!

First, this is not my first post on this thread. Second, no one has ever given me money to start a secret Anita Pallenberg site...it's a free site on MSN. I started it in 2000, before I ever even posted here. Thirdly, J and I own our own house...a large house...in an upscale neighborhood.
And lastly, I love SS more than you would or could ever know. You wouldn't know a thing about love...you can't even love yourself.
16th July 2007 02:21 PM
voodoopug Farewell posts are always a sensitive subject for a couple of reasons:

1. The claim that "I shall not post again" is usually pure bullshit and nearly every poster ultimately posts again, sometimes in the same thread.

2. It always ends up as an attack on someone.

We should all let the post be and wish SS well if he is sincere in his goodbye and wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.

Good luck and god speed SS
16th July 2007 02:22 PM
lotsajizz gypsy rules...feej is a fool
16th July 2007 02:27 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

First, this is not my first post on this thread. Second, no one has ever given me money to start a secret Anita Pallenberg site...it's a free site on MSN. I started it in 2000, before I ever even posted here. Thirdly, J and I own our own house...a large house...in an upscale neighborhood.
And lastly, I love SS more than you would or could ever know. You wouldn't know a thing about love...you can't even love yourself.

Good...then shut the hell up and go about your business loving...instead of following me from thread to thread...and insulting people's wives and children...or their appearance in general...can you do that?...I could go months without speaking to or of you....and have...you cannot say the same of me...why?...because I let you have it when you went off on Lugar's wife's appearance?...you shouldn't have had to have been told that was wrong...not that it stopped you from attacking her or others...it's what you do...and anyone here that you have not sent a topless photo of yourself would agree

All that said, I was happy to learn you had the "I love Fiji" tattoo removed from your back

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
16th July 2007 02:28 PM
gypsy
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
gypsy rules...feej is a fool

Thank you, jizzy. To be honest, Feej is a very smart and funny guy. It's too bad he has all these hang-ups that make him an asshole.
16th July 2007 02:32 PM
voodoopug topless photos?????? Young Joey must be sent these immediately!
16th July 2007 02:35 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Good...then shut the hell up and go about your business loving...instead of following me from thread to thread...and insulting people's wives and children...or their appearance in general...can you do that?...I could go months with speaking to or of you....and have...you cannot say the same of me...why?...because I let you have it when you went off on Lugar's wife's appearance?...you shouldn't have had to have been told that was wrong...not that it stopped you from attacking her or others...it's what you do...and anyone here that you have not sent a topless photo of yourself would agree

So this has all been about the topless photo?

Do want to spank me too?

16th July 2007 02:51 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

So this has all been about the topless photo?

Do want to spank me too?

No...I want you to quit following me around leaving empty ammonia bottles and brass wool in my vicinity...why do you follow me around anyway?...people keep asking...I tell em' it's the whole "once you go black you never go back" thing...but that's just a guess
16th July 2007 03:34 PM
Joey

I think it is time we reflect on the finer things in life :

16th July 2007 04:29 PM
*ginda I will sadly add your name to the list of posters I miss. Best wishes to the sassy knight who first introduced me to Stripped Companion so many years ago. I don't leave home without it.
16th July 2007 04:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

I think it is time we reflect on the finer things in life :

16th July 2007 04:42 PM
Starbuck 1. marko (transitioned)
2. FPM (transitioned)
3. SS (about to transition)
4. SDH (prison)
5. Lugar (ever present)
6. Maxmeister (Keno's)
7. 2000 Man (Keno's)
8. Moonie (present)
9. Joey (ghey)
10. Nanky (present)
16th July 2007 04:44 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
1. marko (transitioned)
2. FPM (transitioned)
3. SS (about to transition)
4. SDH (prison)
5. Lugar (ever present)
6. Maxmeister (Keno's)
7. 2000 Man (Keno's)
8. Moonie (present)
9. Joey (ghey)
10. Nanky (present)

Is Baby Steelie really incarcerated?
16th July 2007 07:00 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

No...I want you to quit following me around leaving empty ammonia bottles and brass wool in my vicinity...why do you follow me around anyway?...people keep asking...I tell em' it's the whole "once you go black you never go back" thing...but that's just a guess

If you check the RO vs. IORR thread, you'll see that it was you who followed me. You're always waiting and lurking, and ready to pounce on my posts - and you know it.

Dude, seriously, I can't think of one single black person I know (and I know QUITE A FEW) who would ever hang out with a nerd like you.
16th July 2007 07:22 PM
Some Guy this is my final post in this thread.
16th July 2007 07:27 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle

Nice to see that Mike Tyson's found work.
16th July 2007 08:56 PM
Starbuck actually, i think we need to give SS some space....after all, his phils just lost their 10,000th game...thats enough to send anyone off the deep end!
16th July 2007 09:02 PM
glencar another goodbye to another good poster. Have we lost any to death yet?
16th July 2007 09:16 PM
SweetVirginia Welcome home, Glenny. See what all you miss by going on vacation?

SV
16th July 2007 09:25 PM
WJ
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
this is my final post in this thread.

You'll be back.
16th July 2007 09:48 PM
tumbled
quote:
Joey wrote:

yesh....

the dalai lama said we should focus on finding our happiness and inner peace then if you get sick or you lose your wealth you can still be happy what u got is a lot.
[Edited by tumbled]
16th July 2007 09:54 PM
voodoopug
quote:
WJ wrote:

You'll be back.

We should start a list of people who are "leaving the board forever" and then return shortly thereafter....anyone care to start?
16th July 2007 10:56 PM
Starbuck
quote:
Have we lost any to death yet?

TracyGene from Gasland died of stomach cancer back in '04...the saddest time in my tenure on the boards. then there was Gasland's Honest Man and Temple...both before my time.

[Edited by Starbuck]
16th July 2007 10:59 PM
Starbuck
quote:
We should start a list of people who are "leaving the board forever" and then return shortly thereafter....anyone care to start?

FPM
Feej
now SS

who else? i'm drawing a blank!

steel wls from gasland threw a tirade one day about 4 years ago...said he was never coming back to that board...then he was back the next day. hilarious!
17th July 2007 03:13 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

FPM
Feej
now SS

who else? i'm drawing a blank!

steel wls from gasland threw a tirade one day about 4 years ago...said he was never coming back to that board...then he was back the next day. hilarious!

Im very disturbed by your new signature.
17th July 2007 03:14 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
this is my final post in this thread.

Rescue fans got taste.
17th July 2007 10:59 AM
BILL PERKS THE ONLY POSTER I EVER MISSED WAS FIJI

I SUPPOSE I'D MISS JOEY IF HE STOPPED

WHY EVERYONE SO SERIOUS?
17th July 2007 11:04 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

WHY EVERYONE SO SERIOUS?

that s the question!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)