ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Backstage at Estadi Olimpia de Munjuic, Barcelona, España - 21 June 2007
Felicidades a nuestros grandes amigos españoles
© Guillem!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Last Post Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
18th July 2007 03:42 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
So today is an extremely boring day at work..so I decide to tackle this thread and see what I missed over the weekend. (9 pages is intimidting ya know) Much to my chagrin, I see a much beloved member is calling it quits
(can ya do that on a message board?), the RO fold comes together to offer him support and basicaly beg him to stay, and then the thread gets hijacked..around page 5 to be specific. Some great posting by the way, Nasty!!...

Oh dear God, I love the drama.

P.S. SS, ya can't quit a message board..especially one with lots of your buddies...just forget the Stones for awhile and you'll feel better...

18th July 2007 03:44 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Meg, circling around the basket, shoots, scores!
You don't leave this thing.
BTW, that is NOT nurse Rachet in that photo...

She is offering "wellcare"...maybe SS (and a few others) can use some...
18th July 2007 03:46 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I dont see how any of this fighting is going to help bring "Rocks Off Poker Night" together, much less bring SS back

I'm down with that by the way...I actually proposed that a while back...6 is a nice number...if you get 5, and need another, let me know
18th July 2007 04:05 PM
gypsy I know you'll want the last word, Feej. You can have it. It's all your's. But I leave you with this:

"Fiji takes a seat with his puppetmaster" (credit: jb)

18th July 2007 04:05 PM
Rodney_King i think your all homo's!
18th July 2007 04:14 PM
Rodney_King Kurt, I will bitch slap you so hard you won't know what hit you.
18th July 2007 04:28 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I'm down with that by the way...I actually proposed that a while back...6 is a nice number...if you get 5, and need another, let me know

Lil' Fiji .................

Oh , Oh ....... Lil' ...... Little Fiji ...... Lil' Fiji

JAZZY !!!!!

18th July 2007 04:32 PM
Fiji Joe Yeah...I will take the last word Gypsy...because some people here need to hear this crap...it has become more and more clear to me why you're obsessed with me...Because I'm friends with Maxlugar...and this eats you up...but you've never explained why...why are you obsessed with that...just petty jealousy?...because I defended his wife when you called her a water buffalo and other vulgar names?...after he was kind enough to share a picture of her with the board...or is it because I went off on you when you attacked the appearance of all those lovely ladies in the summit pics?...for no damn reason other than you're just a vile human being...I could go on and on...but why beat a dead horse?...Those were good people you attacked in very personal ways...not just some message board dispute...they were good people

Me?...a puppet?...anyone who has posted with me all these years knows how stupid that sounds...I've never been beholden to anyone...I've always been an equal opportunity destroyer...but if you mess with my peeps, in a personal manner as you did, then yeah, I'll side up with em'...I'm cool like that
18th July 2007 04:47 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
18th July 2007 04:55 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

18th July 2007 04:55 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
You americans definitely need a tour this fall to relax

Yes, a tour might cheer everyone up!

18th July 2007 05:11 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Me?...a puppet?...anyone who has posted with me all these years knows how stupid that sounds...I've never been beholden to anyone...I've always been an equal opportunity destroyer...but if you mess with my peeps, in a personal manner as you did, then yeah, I'll side up with em'...I'm cool like that .....

Ladies & Gentlemen .....Stonesian Buttercups :

I just took a little ( Lil' ) Late - Afternoon ' mini ' shit ( Baby Shit -- A Wobbler ) [ JoeyLog : 07-18-07 : 16:15 CDT ]
18th July 2007 05:15 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:

Ladies & Gentlemen .....Stonesian Buttercups :

I just took a little ( Lil' ) Late - Afternoon ' mini ' shit ( Baby Shit -- A Wobbler ) [ JoeyLog : 07-18-07 : 16:15 CDT ]

Bring the noise!

18th July 2007 05:15 PM
mojoman
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

Yes, a tour might cheer everyone up!

i'll eat my liver if they tour the states this fall....
18th July 2007 05:20 PM
Joey
quote:
mojoman wrote:

i'll eat my liver if they tour the states this fall....

It could very well happen as the middle of the country recently opened up some brand new arenas built SPECIFICALLY for the Rolling Stones :

www.Sprintcenter.com

www.QWESTCENTER.com

www.wellsfargocenter.com

--not to mention cities like Dallas , Memphis and St.Louis which are ALWAYS big Stones' draws ...

Frig ... Why NOT ?!

" BEST STONES YET RONNIE !!! "

JJJJJJJJJJJAZZY !!!!

18th July 2007 06:51 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
...but if you mess with my peeps, in a personal manner as you did, then yeah, I'll side up with em'...I'm cool like that

No, no you're not.
And your white is showing like Belinda Carlisle.
18th July 2007 09:31 PM
Starbuck well, shit.

all i can add to this thread is this. the two realtors are IORR geeks.

George Washington Realty
19th July 2007 12:02 AM
sirmoonie
19th July 2007 01:42 AM
Rodney_King what? that's all you got? farrah fawcett and noxema?

19th July 2007 01:45 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Rodney_King wrote:
what? that's all you got? farrah fawcett and noxema?

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Holy fuck! If only Jesus were alive to see that one, I tell ya he'd be rusting his nails.
19th July 2007 03:20 AM
FotiniD
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
P.S. SS, ya can't quit a message board..especially one with lots of your buddies...just forget the Stones for awhile and you'll feel better...

Yes, you should definitely try that SS. A little off time from the Stones is all it takes. Listen to a few other bands, play some different DVD's, enjoy a different gig. I tried it, I've been on Placebo for one month now and it feels great! Hey, a band that actually still writes many good songs and people don't whine about setlists, wow! There is a totally new world out there, lol.

But for Christ's sakes, you can't leave RO. RO is so much more than just the Stones.
19th July 2007 07:29 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Rodney_King wrote:
what? that's all you got? farrah fawcett and noxema?

Oh Rodney..you have outdone yourself

Glad I wasn't drinking my coffee when I watched this
19th July 2007 08:51 AM
_Boomy_ I just bought this:

20th July 2007 12:03 AM
George W Bush Mr. SS is going to get a tour. A tour of Gitmo, heh-heh!
20th July 2007 10:59 AM
Joey
quote:
George W Bush wrote:
Mr. SS is going to get a tour. A tour of Gitmo, heh-heh!

20th July 2007 08:19 PM
mrhipfl The 911 dispatcher SS has made a recent appearance on the Jay Leno show.

20th July 2007 08:50 PM
SheRat
quote:

I was almost set to buy that costume a couple years ago, but I decided upon this one instead.

it looked more comfortable. and that's key in a halloween costume, fer rizzle.
21st July 2007 06:58 PM
Joey

I have a terrific hangover ........ STILL

" This one is NOT going away Ronnie ! "

WAIT !!!!!!!! .... I know :

|
|
V

www.HessCollection.com

J. Fly !
21st July 2007 07:31 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

I have a terrific hangover ........ STILL

" This one is NOT going away Ronnie ! "

WAIT !!!!!!!! .... I know :

|
|
V

www.HessCollection.com

J. Fly !

Sat. Joey is stupendous!
21st July 2007 08:23 PM
mojoman
quote:
Joey wrote

www.HessCollection.com

J. Fly !

a nice place to have a bite if yer in the hood......

http://www.travignerestaurant.com/tv.htm
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)