ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Ferenc Puskas Stadium, Budapest 20th July 2007
© NOL.hu / Kovács Bence with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Deutsche Bank private show July 12th Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
12th July 2007 06:58 PM
mojoman
quote:
Altamont wrote:

Any idea what's on the menu? Give us the inside scoop Pug.

mini bratwursts
12th July 2007 07:07 PM
mrhipfl will we ever find out the setlist and pictures?
12th July 2007 07:28 PM
Gazza
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
will we ever find out the setlist and pictures?

I'd imagine we'll get the setlist OK in due course (might take a while), but I wouldnt bank (ouch!) on getting any photos or eyewitness reports. Hence the absence of the usual thread for this show.
12th July 2007 08:09 PM
SweetVirginia Here's the news video report before the show...sorry the sound is a bit off.

12th July 2007 08:13 PM
Gazza http://www.iorr.org/tour05/barcelona2.htm

The Stones played a 14 song set in front of an audience of 700 people, opening with "Start Me Up" and closing with "Satisfaction".

"Ruby Tuesday" and "Its All Over Now" were also performed. Full setlist to follow later.

12th July 2007 08:16 PM
Gazza
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
Here's the news video report before the show...sorry the sound is a bit off.

"Life is a cabaret, old chum!" Yikes! Dont tell me they kept the tables there during the performance.

[Edited by Gazza]
12th July 2007 08:43 PM
SweetVirginia I'll bet they did. I was at a similar event with Elton John and we all just sat at our dinner tables.

Hope they didn't serve dessert during Ruby Tuesday. The fork clatter would be most distracting.

12th July 2007 08:53 PM
Dan
quote:
Gazza wrote:
http://www.iorr.org/tour05/barcelona2.htm

The Stones played a 14 song set in front of an audience of 700 people, opening with "Start Me Up" and closing with "Satisfaction".

"Ruby Tuesday" and "Its All Over Now" were also performed. Full setlist to follow later.

Probably the setlist I posted plus It's All Over Now and Satisfaction moved to the end.
14th July 2007 05:26 AM
gorda So, did the Stones spend the night in Barcelona, or did they go straight to their next gig?
14th July 2007 11:34 AM
open-g Here's a complete video of I'll Go Crazy
...well, the camera guy sure was going crazy

http://www.lavanguardia.es/premium/publica/publica?COMPID=53375375573&ID_PAGINA=51311350828&ID_FORMATO=9&PAGINACIO=1&SUBORDRE=3
14th July 2007 02:08 PM
killerbitch 15 versions of Satisfaction?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)