ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Ferenc Puskas Stadium, Budapest 20th July 2007
© NOL.hu / Kovács Bence with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Deutsche Bank private show July 12th Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
10th July 2007 04:57 PM
Joey

< --- This whole gig calls for some weeding .

Concur Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fiji )

Concur

Baby Jo Jo
10th July 2007 04:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
MidnightRambler wrote:
Pretty sad that they're

1.) playing a room THAT small while people eat dinner

2.) play an acoustic set for bankers and not fans that'd appreciate it more

Yeah, what in the world will they play? They hardly have much songs currently on the set lists to convert to an acoustic set. Even if they haven't had time to rehearse any new songs...that audience ain't gonna notice/care about the flub ups.

There will be a handsome fee paid by the bank to show their utmost appreciation to the size that most of us cannot match ourselves.
10th July 2007 05:01 PM
Mr Jurkka
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

But not playing for DB. Hell not.
Well, they did a few back at the Licks tour. But that same setlist every clug gig got boring.

Didnt mean deutche bank..
Can somebody explain shortly to me what the hell is Deutche Bank?
11th July 2007 04:28 AM
fanfucker Free ticket if we open account?
11th July 2007 04:33 AM
pdog I thought it was douche bag...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
11th July 2007 05:40 AM
Fuck!
quote:
jostorm wrote:
It would be like watching your wife do a trick on a perfect stranger in an alleyway, no? So I'd rather not watch...

you're right Jostorm, that's exactly how i feel about this,

i mean, we from iorr, rocks off and Shidoobee could throw somje money together, till we have enough to let the stones play a private gig for US!

and besides, do you really think mick, ronnie, keith and charlie are looking forward to this gig, this one is really going to be just for the money, they don't give a shit... they do 10 songs and they're gone. it's very different from the real stones gigs, where they play with passion and love, and fun, just for the fans! that's what they really like to do.

Fuck!
11th July 2007 08:11 AM
Gazza
quote:
Mr Jurkka wrote:

Didnt mean deutche bank..
Can somebody explain shortly to me what the hell is Deutche Bank?

Its a bank in Deutschland....
11th July 2007 08:15 AM
Gazza
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

But not playing for DB. Hell not.
Well, they did a few back at the Licks tour. But that same setlist every club gig got boring.

You should have sold your ticket if it was that tedious. A lot of people would have given their eye teeth to get into those shows.
11th July 2007 08:26 AM
Jumacfly I bet on a 10/15 songs setlist with let it bleed, no expectations, love in vain, sweet virginia, you got the silver, sleeping away...
which made a cost of nearly 1 millions for each song performed...wankers!!!!
11th July 2007 08:43 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
I bet on a 10/15 songs setlist with let it bleed, no expectations, love in vain, sweet virginia, you got the silver, sleeping away...

This is a brilliant fiscal maneuver...all hail Young Jacob Cohl.
11th July 2007 08:48 AM
EELPIE
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
...all hail Young Jacob Cohl.

All hate young Jacob Cohl
11th July 2007 08:49 AM
EELPIE will Blondie be onstage, covering for Keith
or hidden behind curtains?
11th July 2007 08:59 AM
voodoopug
quote:
EELPIE wrote:
will Blondie be onstage, covering for Keith
or hidden behind curtains?

Yes....

and we must vent our anger towards Michael Cohl, his son, Young Jacob Cohl (who is like a son to Mick!) is responsible for the brilliant papering of many ill conceived tour stops. Sadly, he may be remembered for is "tarped failure) of October 2006 Soldier Field Chicago show!
11th July 2007 09:07 AM
EELPIE
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Young Jacob Cohl (who is like a son to Mick!) is responsible for the brilliant papering of many ill conceived tour stops.

in which case he's been a very busy boy.

Lets hope Keith is on form for the bankers acoustic show.

too much Blondie + an out of it Keith, would be a humiliating experience for all concerned.
11th July 2007 09:32 AM
voodoopug
quote:
EELPIE wrote:

in which case he's been a very busy boy.

Lets hope Keith is on form for the bankers acoustic show.

too much Blondie + an out of it Keith, would be a humiliating experience for all concerned.

not really, scotched up billionaires will enjoy it regardless and little word will leak from this show.
11th July 2007 09:47 AM
FotiniD I know this was only to be expected and I'm not exactly surprised, but heck, why do people forget everything about their past and their roots, the very second money starts flowing?

They've turned into such greedy money-making machines, it's like they're not the same people anymore. It's really sad. What do they do with all the money? I mean, it does reach a point when another million won't do much of a difference, doesn't it? They already have more than they can spend in two lifetimes. (Well, except poor Ronnie).
11th July 2007 09:51 AM
EELPIE
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

not really, scotched up billionaires will enjoy it regardless.

yes, i'm sure Keith will enjoy it
(regardless of whether he can strum a couple
of chords in-synch with Blondie)
11th July 2007 10:00 AM
Jumacfly They should play "stripped" in play back and send a lookalike tribute band to perform.
Agree with FotiniD on the last point, gimme all your money as they used to say!!
11th July 2007 10:03 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
They should play "stripped" in play back and send a lookalike tribute band to perform.
Agree with FotiniD on the last point, gimme all your money as they used to say!!

To keep things in perspective....I love my job, but would not love it enough to keep doing it if the money wasn't significant
11th July 2007 10:04 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
They should play "stripped" in play back and send a lookalike tribute band to perform.

Babe .............. ?!

Baby Juma ................................. ?!

The Whole World is Waiting !!!!!

Please ........ We's gots to's knows :

ARE YOU WEEDING ?!

Baby Joe !
11th July 2007 10:17 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
I bet on a 10/15 songs setlist with let it bleed, no expectations, love in vain, sweet virginia, you got the silver, sleeping away...

You Bet Your Sweet Sweet Bippy !!!!!!!
11th July 2007 10:21 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Joey wrote:

Babe .............. ?!

Baby Juma ................................. ?!

The Whole World is Waiting !!!!!

Please ........ We's gots to's knows :

ARE YOU WEEDING ?!

Baby Joe !

not yet baby!
11th July 2007 10:29 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

not yet baby!

You make Joey sad .

What we drinking this evening ?!

Heinekens ?!

Red Wine ?!

THE CLASSICS ?!

Developing .............................

Jo Jo Bean
11th July 2007 11:39 AM
FotiniD
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

To keep things in perspective....I love my job, but would not love it enough to keep doing it if the money wasn't significant

Well, for starters, I don't think your job (or any of our job's ) is paying you enough millions to erase all your worries for the next century or so...

And, since when is music considered a job? Weren't they the ones who were always boasting how they never had any boss or a nine to five job?

It's been a long time since then...
11th July 2007 11:54 AM
Joey
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

What ?! ..... Weeding ?!

FotiniD ?!

Are you weeding this evening ?!

Weedy ! ™
11th July 2007 01:23 PM
FotiniD
quote:
Joey wrote:

What ?! ..... Weeding ?!

FotiniD ?!

Are you weeding this evening ?!

Weedy ! ™

Haha, I'm more sober than is good for me. Whatever. You get the picture. Then again, perhaps I'm not

Have a nice evening Joeykins
11th July 2007 01:26 PM
Joey
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

Have a nice evening Joeykins

You too FotiniD .......

Weedykins !
11th July 2007 03:49 PM
caro
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Will they get angry if someone in the audience requests "Hey Jude"? Will they shut up and play it anyway? Will Mick accept a duet on "Satisfaction" with the biggest banker in the room, once everyone is drunk? ooh, I'd love to be there!
11th July 2007 03:55 PM
BILL PERKS 45 YEARS TOMORROW AS AN ACTIVE BAND...AMAZING!
11th July 2007 04:51 PM
voodoopug
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

Well, for starters, I don't think your job (or any of our job's ) is paying you enough millions to erase all your worries for the next century or so...

And, since when is music considered a job? Weren't they the ones who were always boasting how they never had any boss or a nine to five job?

Music is considered a job when it furnishes you with a life of total luxury and your income is derived directly from it.

I don't have a boss either, but I assure you, what I do is still a "job" in my eyes.

All my best,

Pug
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)