ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Royal Ascot June 18, 2004
Thanks moy!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Super Blow... (Jagglicious / Keeflicious pix) I said YEAH!! - Part 6 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
4th April 2004 10:13 PM
jaggergurl browneyedgirl, always posts the best Keef pics!!
Nice to see you, browneyedgirl!

here is another nice Keef shot.. love his chest in this one...
5th April 2004 01:13 PM
Monkey Woman Oooh! LJ, the "Twins"! My mind is rolling...

Great pics of Mick and Keith, Lour, browneyedgirl... And Charlie is as always a most elegant gentleman. Hannalee, I like your pic of Ronnie too! Here's another, with Jo (that should please the boys too!) from the book "Stoned" by Philippe Manoeuvre:

5th April 2004 01:40 PM
Hannalee Poor Ron; stabbed to death with a stiletto heel.
6th April 2004 10:04 AM
LadyJane The master!!!!

Baron Wolman
6th April 2004 06:01 PM
Monkey Woman Extreme close-up of Mick, from Cindy's website:

http://www.ilovemickjagger.com
Great collection of scans and cover art!
6th April 2004 07:38 PM
jaggergurl OOOH THANK YOU MW and to Cindy too for all her great site pics... those wonderous lips of MMMicks look actual size to smooch..*swoon*....so sexy!
6th April 2004 09:33 PM
crayzmama How bout some more Mick

6th April 2004 09:54 PM
crayzmama And a Keith cause I love him too of course!

7th April 2004 08:21 AM
Monkey Woman Enjoy those rare pics...

A few pics of Mick in Fitzcarraldo, the film he began with Werner Herzog and decided not to finish when the shooting was delayed, as he had to go on tour with the Stones. (The older guy in the shots is Jason Robards, who played the title role in the 1st version of the film, with Mick as his sidekick Wilbur.)
Taken from the documentary "My Best Fiend", by Werner Herzog, about his love-hate relationship with actor Klaus Kinski, who took the role in the film after Jason Robards and Mick dropped from the production. Herzog decided not to replace Mick and changed the script to suppress the character of Wilbur.
7th April 2004 08:28 AM
mac_daddy herzog is awesome, and that doc is a must-see if you are a fan...

the stuff during the Wrath of God shooting is amazing! those two guys are crazy, and beautiful...
7th April 2004 02:12 PM
Monkey Woman I'm not a big Herzog fan, but this documentary is fascinating. At first, you think that Kinski is a madman, a raving maniac. But you realize little by little that Herzog is as crazy as him, just more quiet!
7th April 2004 02:17 PM
jb
7th April 2004 02:58 PM
montana those are great MW!! must be a great docu
what year is it?

7th April 2004 03:45 PM
Monkey Woman Release date: 1999. I found it on DVD at Amazon (Region 1). It's in german with english subtitles. Original title: Mein liebster Feind, which has the same meaning.

The weird thing is that Werner Herzog accidentally destroyed all the footage of Jason Robards and Mick Jagger; when he wanted to use some of that footage in his film Mein liebster Feind - Klaus Kinski (1999) (My Best Fiend), there remained only what had been included in documentarian Les Blank's film Burden of Dreams (1982).

I don't know if that last documentary shows more of Mick's acting. Unfortunately, it's less easy to find at a reasonable price.

To jb: Who are you asking, me or mac_daddy?

P.S. Happy Passover, my Jewish friend!
7th April 2004 03:50 PM
jb
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Release date: 1999. I found it on DVD at Amazon (Region 1). It's in german with english subtitles. Original title: Mein liebster Feind, which has the same meaning.

The weird thing is that Werner Herzog accidentally destroyed all the footage of Jason Robards and Mick Jagger; when he wanted to use some of that footage in his film Mein liebster Feind - Klaus Kinski (1999) (My Best Fiend), there remained only what had been included in documentarian Les Blank's film Burden of Dreams (1982).

I don't know if that last documentary shows more of Mick's acting. Unfortunately, it's less easy to find at a reasonable price.

To jb: Who are you asking, me or mac_daddy?

P.S. Happy Passover, my Jewish friend!

I like Mac Daddy very much, but I always wanted a French wife.
7th April 2004 04:11 PM
Joey
quote:
Joey wrote:

7th April 2004 04:15 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
jb wrote:

I like Mac Daddy very much, but I always wanted a French wife.

Sorry, I'm not for sale!
7th April 2004 04:19 PM
Joey

I am !

7th April 2004 04:27 PM
Monkey Woman Helloooo, you two, will you please stop trolling in that thread? Or post some Glimmer Twins pics not wacky smileys!

To get back on topic: funny Stones pic by Liz Lomax! Appeared in Rolling Stone mag too. She did a beautiful job on Mick...

http://www.lizlomax.com/
[Edited by Monkey Woman]
8th April 2004 03:37 PM
LadyJane

One of my alltime favorite Mick pics!!

Simply....jagglicious!!

LJ.
8th April 2004 05:57 PM
luxury1 Mine too, LJ!!
In fact, it always stops me in my tracks, and I have to stare at it for awhile (christ, are we hopeless or what?)
Thanks for re-posting it. Never enough........
9th April 2004 01:03 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Sorry but I ain't gonna delete this one, not sure if it belongs here but after all is one Charlie

...and by Dominique Tarl�

...and not from the Exile Sessions but the Leeds show
9th April 2004 01:20 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Keith by our buddy Robert Altman the great photographer not the film-maker

...what about this one, one of the best portraits in rock's history (in my humble opinion)

wait is the one Patti is wearing here

This photo by Chuck Pulin

http://www.altmanphoto.com//My_Week_7_March_15.html
9th April 2004 07:21 PM
J.J.Flash Well hot ladies, I can see you are never satisfied. You never got enough, right?

So, in your honour, my ladies, I will give my first contribution for your cause.
But don't get accustomed!

I don't know if this one has been posted before. Enjoy it!

[Edited by J.J.Flash]
9th April 2004 07:34 PM
J.J.Flash My sweet Lady Jane, this one is for you....

A classic Keith, far away on his thoughts
"Oh God, how I wish my american Lady Jane were here by my side."

Cheers!
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
9th April 2004 09:14 PM
LadyJane JJF..you are such a sweatheart!!

What a great picture of Keith.

I am honored that you posted it just for me!!

LJ.
10th April 2004 10:23 AM
parmeda Charlie's welcome in here anytime, Voo...
He just needs to show more skin to be accepted properly, lol
10th April 2004 10:25 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Well hot ladies, I can see you are never satisfied. You never got enough, right?

So, in your honour, my ladies, I will give my first contribution for your cause.
But don't get accustomed!

I don't know if this one has been posted before. Enjoy it!

[Edited by J.J.Flash]

Aah! One of the best Keith pics on the whole WWW! It never gets old...

10th April 2004 10:57 AM
Back Street Girl Pleased to meet you.
10th April 2004 05:56 PM
Monkey Woman Charlie's handsome in this pic, isn't he?

From http://www.ronniescotts.co.uk/
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17