ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Royal Ascot June 18, 2004
Thanks moy!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Super Blow... (Jagglicious / Keeflicious pix) I said YEAH!! - Part 6 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
24th March 2004 08:37 AM
montana mmm jagglicious!!

here's another one from 1975 backstage

24th March 2004 08:52 AM
Monkey Woman My, my, my! Where did those pics come from, Lour? Book, magazine? The photographer was lucky indeed!
24th March 2004 08:57 AM
montana they're from HELLO! magazine, from last year, mick's bday
24th March 2004 09:43 AM
FotiniD
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Fotini, ever heard of sarcasm?

Gypsy, I was kidding around as well!
Either way, I would never trust you could be slightly attracted by Mr. Perks
24th March 2004 04:12 PM
gypsy Thanks, Fotini!
Is there even a Bill Wyman following? Y'know we've got Keithbabes, Mickchicks, Charlie's Angels...but nothing for Bill.
25th March 2004 07:40 AM
LadyJane

Great header.

LJ.

BTW..My Dad's in the Hospital..so I haven't been surfing too much. My hands are full, to say the least. Just checking in to see my favorite thread.
25th March 2004 07:59 AM
montana oh sorry to hear that LJ! i hope your father gets better in the following days let us know! all the best
25th March 2004 10:20 AM
glencar "Is there even a Bill Wyman following? Y'know we've got Keithbabes, Mickchicks, Charlie's Angels...but nothing for Bill."

Meet Joshy...
25th March 2004 10:20 AM
glencar Good luck with your Dad, LJ. Thanks for sending the CDs.
25th March 2004 10:22 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
glencar wrote:
"Is there even a Bill Wyman following? Y'know we've got Keithbabes, Mickchicks, Charlie's Angels...but nothing for Bill."

Meet Joshy...

Well, Bill likes the real thing, he's the Stone with more affairs. The other day I was reading my "Unseen Archives" by Susan Hill and what a big amount of pix of Bill with girlfriends
25th March 2004 11:13 AM
Monkey Woman Yeah, Bill is a ladies man all right! But the Glimmer Twins are much hotter... *swoon*

Olympic Sound Studios, London - May 1968 � Dean Goodhill

And thanks for posting that header, Voodoo!
25th March 2004 08:53 PM
LadyJane Thanks for the kind words, my friends!

Dad is doing better and being transferred to a Rehab facility tomorrow. Nothing serious...they simply do NOT feel he can safely go home without some intense Physical Therapy to help him walk.

Very difficult to watch your Parents get old and frail.

I think we are seeing from the various threads that we should enjoy each and every day of our lives.

That said...C'mon Stones. I'm ready....my new Platinum Visa arrived today...and I must say the line of credit was much higher than anticipated. It will be used soley for Stonesian events!!

LJ.

26th March 2004 05:57 AM
luxury1 Hmmmmmm, Platinum Visa you say LadyJane???????

You crack me up, I got an MC for the last tour, soley for Stonesian 40Licks events/clothes. It took me one and and a half years to pay it off.

ON with the show I say, boys..........
26th March 2004 08:56 AM
Monkey Woman Well well! Mick is on NY Post's Page 6 today. The guy never stops...

Love that smile, anyway!

"March 26, 2004 -- ANOTHER night, another carnal conquest for Mick Jagger (above). The 60-year-old Rolling Stone took a 20-year-old Columbia University co-ed named Meredith back to his suite at the Mandarin Oriental after partying with her at Lotus and Bungalow 8 the other night. Jagger met the brunette beauty at Lotus, but left with some pals and ended up at the more exclusive Bungalow 8, where he text-messaged her to join him. When Meredith and another giddy Columbia co-ed arrived, they couldn't get past its notoriously tough velvet ropes, so Jagger sent a friend to usher them inside. And the rest is history."

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/16080.htm
26th March 2004 10:01 AM
throbby If the above be true Sir Michael has some serious issues to come to terms with. What's next 18? 17?
26th March 2004 10:27 AM
jb
quote:
throbby wrote:
If the above be true Sir Michael has some serious issues to come to terms with. What's next 18? 17?

Those are good issues....
26th March 2004 11:39 AM
steel driving hammer Sky Sport anchor and former England cricket star David Gower, left, poses with Rolling Stones' Mick Jagger (news), during the first day of the 2nd Test cricket match between England and the West Indies at the Queen's Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad, Friday, March 19, 2004. The British rocker has visited Trinidad several times in the past for Carnival celebrations and is known to be a cricket fan.

Rock Star Mick Jagger reacts while watching England play West Indies on the third day of the second test at Quen's Park Oval in Port of Spain, Trinidad, March 21, 2004. Jagger is a cricket fan and has been attending the second test while in Trinidad.

26th March 2004 11:50 AM
montana a few captures from "let it bleed" docu:

27th March 2004 10:26 AM
LadyJane

This header is PRICELESS!! It belongs here, don't ya think??

Keith looks like I did last night!

LJ.
27th March 2004 03:34 PM
montana
28th March 2004 11:07 AM
montana this is for Monkey Woman!! happy bday
and ladies...Enjoy the view!

lour
28th March 2004 11:09 AM
Monkey Woman Woohoo! What a pic, Lour! This is just the stuff to fuel daydreams... *swoon*
28th March 2004 02:36 PM
luxury1 Hey --that one rung is in my way, damn it!

How old do you think MIck is here?
28th March 2004 05:59 PM
LadyJane
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Hey --that one rung is in my way, damn it!

My thoughts exactly!

Everybody into the pool! Wait..no not EVERYONE...Mick and the RO ladies. We could bring new meaning to the phrase "diving for treasure".

LJ.
29th March 2004 01:08 PM
Monkey Woman Yum, yum! Here's another one... (Sorry for the watermark, this is just too good to waste.)

29th March 2004 01:22 PM
montana
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Yum, yum! Here's another one... (Sorry for the watermark, this is just too good to waste.)

OH YEAH!! it's just SO CUTE!! here's another watermarked but LOVELY pic hope ya like it

29th March 2004 03:38 PM
Monkey Woman Ah, the 70s! Eye make-up + long hair + stylish suit... And a crescent shaped smile!
30th March 2004 08:07 AM
FotiniD Lovely picture Monkey Woman!!! You can feel the energy, great!

Here's a Keith pic posted by browneyedgirll at KR Voodoo Lounge, under a rather, erm, unusual thread

Now, why do I get the sudden and totally un-explainable urge to go to the country?
1st April 2004 05:29 AM
Monkey Woman Oooh! This thread is in danger of slipping to page 2. Let's bump it up a notch!

The infamous Mick and Tina Turner duet on Band Aid! A few minutes later, he's ripping her dress off!
Scanned from the book "Stoned" by french journalist Philippe Manoeuvre (1994).
1st April 2004 09:04 AM
LadyJane Thanks MW!!

Mick can rip my dress off anyday!!

LJ.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17