ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Royal Ascot June 18, 2004
Thanks moy!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Super Blow... (Jagglicious / Keeflicious pix) I said YEAH!! - Part 6 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
9th June 2004 07:04 AM
Monkey Woman Good job, stewed & keefed!

Here's a cute little one... Mick looks so innocent... But isn't it an apple in his hand? Tentation!

9th June 2004 01:51 PM
LadyJane
quote:
montana wrote:

doncha think shadows stand out his figure? .........

lour

"Have you seen LJ, baby, lusting in the shadows."

You gals and guys are outstanding!!!

LJ.
9th June 2004 03:21 PM
montana a few treats for today

all pix taken from boot's artworks. i'm paying more attention to artworks because sometimes you find jewels, ya know

9th June 2004 04:15 PM
Monkey Woman OMG!!!

Mick looks just like a cat in that first pic, slinking by Keith's legs... Purrr!!!
9th June 2004 05:47 PM
Monkey Woman Crackin' up! I've come across a few hilarious pics of Mick with Lizzie at mickjagger.com -- well, Mick is laughing like mad!
They are watermarked, so I won't post them here. But here's the link!

http://www.mickjagger.com/bboard/forum/viewtopic.asp?topicID=248077
9th June 2004 09:12 PM
jaggergurl those are such great shots MW thanks for sharing the link...

LOUR!!!! OMG!!!! AMAZING!!!THANK YOU!!!
10th June 2004 08:21 AM
montana oh yeah, i'd already seen those pix, kinda funny!!

Is mick taking his shirt off? .....LOL ;

btw look at my new wallpaper: http://usuarios.lycos.es/alreadyoverme/mick72bg.jpg

[Edited by montana]
11th June 2004 06:39 AM
montana have you ever imagined mick skating? here's the answer...

http://usuarios.lycos.es/alreadyoverme/skating.JPG

i dont post it cos it's watermarked... hope you like it...it's from Roller Disco, NY, 1980 (that's the info the photo archive)

lour
11th June 2004 06:41 AM
Monkey Woman OMG the beard!!!
11th June 2004 08:35 AM
LadyJane Message to Mick...NO FACIAL HAIR ON SUCH A CUTE FACE!!!

signed,
The RO ladies!!!

LJ.
11th June 2004 08:58 AM
montana HAHAHAHA i agree lj!!!!!!!
11th June 2004 11:36 AM
montana the header has to be here without wasting a single second!!!!

OH MY!!! THAT'S TOO HOT!!!!

lucky lisa!!!!
11th June 2004 12:07 PM
stewed & Keefed
11th June 2004 04:41 PM
Monkey Woman Good reflexes, Lour! All thumbs up!!!
11th June 2004 09:30 PM
jaggergurl I WANT LISA'S JOB!!! LUCKY LISA INDEED!!
12th June 2004 03:40 AM
montana something for the weekend

from "till the next goodbye" promo... Have you seen that promo? it's soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

lour
12th June 2004 05:53 AM
luxury1 Lour--I have never seen that promo!! Is it available on line? Great shot--Mick does look so cute. A bit too feminine in that shot with the hat and girly shirt above it however, --christ.
Nice work everyone. This thread is the best.
12th June 2004 05:59 AM
Monkey Woman And today's header! Isn't that the "Say You Will" promo? Cute clothes, Mick!

Great job, Irina!
12th June 2004 06:00 AM
montana oh! what a pity! lux. it's so great, unfortunatelly it isnt available in the net I have it in a old old old vhs tape, super bad quality. I hope to get it in dvd, i know there's available in several dvds... If i can get my hands on it, i will try to rip it and put it online

Oh yeah MW! it's the lovely say you will promo! I wish i could get a better copy of the clip, the only one in the net is fair quality, but anyway you can have a look at a gorgeous mick, isnt he? MMMMMMMMMick!!!!!!!
i really like that part when he's wearing white shirt and the black vest! when he's singing inside a room...

lour
[Edited by montana]
12th June 2004 06:51 AM
Monkey Woman Yes, both the "Say you will" and "Till the next good bye" videos are available on dvd. In fact, there was recently a tree on Shidoobee for a 5 DVD promo video anthology. SYW is on disc 5 and TTNGB on disc 1.
I signed up for that one and got the dvds this week! Exciting stuff! Yours should arrive soon, lour...

And if some of you missed it, MRD8 is also offering it as B&P... See:
http://novogate.com/board/968/195073-1.html
12th June 2004 06:53 AM
stewed & Keefed
12th June 2004 07:07 AM
montana mmm interesting!! well i didnt sign up because i was kinda busy...but a friend from spain is gonna get them so i asked him to send them to me to get my copies done...so i will get them soon anyway sure they're great! how's the average quality of all the videos, MW

lour
[Edited by montana]
12th June 2004 07:12 AM
Monkey Woman Some are very good, others (especially some rare stuff from from the 60s) are a little damaged, with faded colors or grainy texture. The sound ranges from clear to muffled, too. But overall it's good quality.

On a side note: thanks stewed & keefed for coming up with the pics! Very elegant b&w stuff!
12th June 2004 07:18 AM
montana oh yeah, thank ya stewed & keefed for your pix, in that site there's a lot of pix of mick wearing hat, i had one as avatar in my board, till i changed to this new one (the one in RO too) a few days ago...

that was my old avatar:
for me it was the best of all the pix with that hat...
12th June 2004 08:55 AM
montana i was surfing ebay when i saw this pic... i thought i should upload it...so here it is

enjoy

oopsss: just realized is so similar to the one i posted the other day from rome 90 artwork...

Lour
[Edited by montana]
12th June 2004 03:19 PM
stewed & Keefed
13th June 2004 01:36 AM
LadyJane
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Here he is ladies!!

Sir Mick..June, 2004..looks damned good to me!

LJ.

13th June 2004 04:16 AM
montana great you post it here LJ! i was really surprised when I saw the link MW posted in the A'dam Thread

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, just a reminder....next sunday...it's my bday!!
13th June 2004 07:52 AM
stewed & Keefed
13th June 2004 01:32 PM
Monkey Woman Cute one, S&K!

Lour, I'm going to rake my archives to find new juicy pics for next Sunday... In the meanwhile, here's something from the Marquee club '71 DVD:

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17