ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Royal Ascot June 18, 2004
Thanks moy!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Super Blow... (Jagglicious / Keeflicious pix) I said YEAH!! - Part 6 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
20th March 2004 03:41 PM
montana well ladies...as i said...sth. in red... what about a little red-hooded ?? mega rare, isnt it??

Lour
20th March 2004 04:04 PM
LadyJane What a way to start Part 6!!

Lour, do you have any background info on this pic??

PLEASE tell me he was on his way to a Halloween party

LJ.
20th March 2004 04:09 PM
Monkey Woman OMG! Dressed up as Marie-Antoinette or the Marquis de Sade??? Oh, naughty Mick!

Let's keep the ball rolling, girls...

20th March 2004 04:10 PM
montana i guess he was in his way to a fancy dress party hahaha
i took it from a magazine and it says sth. like mick dares to dress whatever and show that pic and below it said about a party... dont think he wore like this just to buy some bread LOL

hahaha
anyway the next pic will be hotter

lour

[Edited by montana]
20th March 2004 04:18 PM
montana well more pix for today

here's another party

and a hot one, i got it on ebay some time ago, it's well known but this is another "angle"

21st March 2004 09:35 AM
LadyJane Nice find, Lour!!

Hell..Nice "find" Mick...I presume he "found" it!!

LJ.
21st March 2004 10:06 AM
montana haha yes!

here's a few more for today, happy sunday to everyone

flash that california smile

[Edited by montana]
21st March 2004 10:29 AM
mac_daddy we were talking a bit about Bill today, so...

(don't know if this has been posted in a previous thread - if it has, I apologize)

21st March 2004 01:25 PM
gypsy Don't apologize! You can't ever get too much of Bill! Look at him...he just oozes sex. Deep down, I think all of us want Bill.
21st March 2004 03:04 PM
Monkey Woman

See more at: http://www.musicfoto.com/
21st March 2004 03:33 PM
caro Wow, beautiful little photo, MW...

Hit me Bill !!
(Anyone else ever wondered if maybe "Gunface" was the Stones' belated leaving gift to their bass player?)
21st March 2004 06:50 PM
Hannalee

There must be a less long-winded way of doing this...
and they've probably been posted before anyway ....
so I shall call it practice

[Edited by Hannalee]
[Edited by Hannalee]
[Edited by Hannalee]
21st March 2004 06:57 PM
Monkey Woman Before someone beats me to it...
And Bill is cute in this one, isn't he?

21st March 2004 10:35 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks MW, btw the photo is at the City Hall, Salisbury , UK - 17th January 1964
22nd March 2004 03:42 AM
FotiniD
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Don't apologize! You can't ever get too much of Bill! Look at him...he just oozes sex. Deep down, I think all of us want Bill.

LOL, please Gypsy speak for yourself
My idea of a cute bassist somehow differs from Bill...

Caro, I see little X's instead of your pics
22nd March 2004 04:53 AM
luxury1 Christ you guys/gals floor me with these finds!.
I am thinking the lead photo Lour posted may be from MIck's mini-movie RUnning out of luck (was that what is was titled?) there was a scene where Rae Dawn Chong had to sneak MIck out of a bordello, so they dressed him in drag, similar to this photo.
22nd March 2004 09:20 AM
montana
22nd March 2004 10:16 AM
Monkey Woman Is this Mick Jagger or Billy Elliott? Ballet exercizes before a show, ouch!

But I'd love to be in the place of the Afro guy... As many of us do, I guess!
[Edited by Monkey Woman]
22nd March 2004 12:56 PM
LadyJane Agreed, MW...helping Mick "warm up" before a gig is a job for the RO women!!!

LJ.
22nd March 2004 05:25 PM
luxury1 I'll handle the cool down, girls....
23rd March 2004 06:59 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
I'll handle the cool down, girls....

He he! They'll sell tickets for that...
23rd March 2004 08:09 AM
montana hahaha 2 more warm ups shots from 1982, sorry for the watermark but there wasnt any way to get them without them

lour
23rd March 2004 08:20 AM
Monkey Woman Wow! What a body! Talk about being lean and fit!
23rd March 2004 01:57 PM
steel driving hammer More of My Baby....

But what is this?????????????

http://www.k10k.net/pages/front_frames/frm_wulffmorgenthaler.aspx?wmID=364

[Careful studly Editing by stud driving muffin]

[Edited by steel driving hammer]
23rd March 2004 02:03 PM
jb steelie to tungie
steelie:-NY
a steel alley/marble. Reported from Redcar (see also �bongy�)

stinker:-NY
a starling

T

tan:- M'bro
A ride on a bike pedalled by someone else. Reported from M�bro �Gizza tan� = �Please may I ride on your bicycle with you?� Most likely from 'tandem'.See also croggy.

tapped :- NthC?
mentally deranged. doo-lally-tap = crazy

tarzy:- TS only?
A rope hung from a tree for swinging on. Especially good if it was over a beck�From Tarzan swinging on jungle vines.

tee-mac: TS only ?
Catching game I remember from Mbro. Although the name might be pecular to my particular housing estate. One team catches the other by touching them on the head and shouting �teemac� and keeps the �prisoners� in a guarded place. If a still free person could run into the �pen� without being touched he/she, shouted teemac and set them all free again. You won if you captured all the other side then swapped over roles. In Kellet it is called �Relievo� which, I must admit, makes more sense than �tee-mac�. I have no idea why we said that.! (team (att)ack? In other parts of Mbro it is remembered as 'tee-ac'

teem:-NE
to pour out. e.g �Teem that down the sink

teeming down:-NE
raining heavily

tew:-NE & NY
Irritation, annoyance, bother. I can�t do with the tew. I can�t be tewed. I can�t be bothered The kids are gettin� tewy i.e bothersome or tewing on On questionnaires many corrected this to chew but it�s not connected with jaw-action. It is from OE tawian=to be harassed). Recently got good example of old dialect combining with modern jargon from a daughter who said
"Anything to reduce the tew factor".

theggy:- Hpool
third. The South Teesside word is thuggy

there NE? TS only?
They. The bane of the Teesside primary teacher. Not only do we have to contend with the spelling confusion between 'there' and 'their' , we have those two confounded with �they� also because of the local pronunciation.

tig(s):- NE & NY
chasing game caught when touched by chaser i.e. �tigged�

tip-tap:-TS
small stick sharpened one end so when you hit down on it with another stick ,it shot up into the air. You then had to hit it again before it landed.

tussy/tussy-peg:-NY
tooth in �baby talk�. The Geordie word
is 'tootle-peg'.

tret:-NE&NY
treated

Tranny:-TS
Transporter Bridge. One of the two awesome, almost unique, bridges across the Tees. Introduced to the wider world first in the film Billy Elliott and subsequently in the 2002 TV series 'Auf Wiedersehen, Pet' .

tungie:-TS?
turnip..reported from M�bro & H�pool. 'tungie snackin� cutting tops off turnips. See also snagg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23rd March 2004 02:07 PM
steel driving hammer
23rd March 2004 06:40 PM
gypsy Fotini, ever heard of sarcasm?
23rd March 2004 08:30 PM
Joey " Fotini, ever heard of sarcasm? "

Put some Chiba in your Underwear Drawer this evening -- it is some " Purple Haze " from the Sensi Smile Coffee Shop in Amsterdam . A nice " mellow high " whilst watching " Howard Stern " on " E " this evening .

Enjoy my Princess .

" Stones Rule Cats "

Joe Sea !
23rd March 2004 08:46 PM
gypsy Do come over tonight for a warm glass of coca mate tea straight from Peru.
24th March 2004 08:27 AM
Monkey Woman A little red today:

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17