ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A Day in the Life of Josh Esq. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
June 22nd, 2005 04:52 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
"As amusing as you are, I can't help but wonder what prompts you to come on the board and start attacking people right and left."

As I have asked you this very similar question many times. You answer, and then I'll answer.

I DON'T come on the board and attack people. If I can work a poke at George W. Bush into the post, I will. I'm sorry, but he's eminently detestable AND a ridiculously easy target. As my esteemed colleague Sirmoonie pointed out, some people can't differentiate between an attack on a public figure and a personal attack, which is I suppose why you always respond in such a personal, nasty way.

quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
The minute I posted that I was real life friends with Fiji you jumped all in my shit. That's all it took. So maybe you're the reason, as up until today, my "attacks" were primarily limited to you. But you knew that already. Didn't you?

Your "logic" lost me there, Li'l Fiji. The same post that said you were friends with him was the one where it was obvious to everyone that you either WERE Fiji - as was mentioned and then hastily deleted at Maxlugar.com - or were his flamboyantly gay sidekick. "Dude is liking fucking Superman" - come on, Li'l Feej. Ya went too far there, and if you didn't think you were going to get razzed for it, you're living in some other world. And I could give a fuck whether you ARE Fiji or just wanna get in his greasy pants. I have no lasting thoughts about him. He got in my face for the same reasons you do, got his ass kicked and skulked off to the Maxy Pad. He's just like George Bush - the punchline's already there, I just have to write the joke. I bring him up from time to time because it's an easy laugh, at the expense of someone who asked for it - unlike your "humor", or bloozehound's, which all seems to be centered around cripples or the mentally retarded.

I'm sorry, were there too many big words in there for you?
June 22nd, 2005 04:56 PM
Joey " What the hell is up everyone's asses today?

Is it just me, or do I sense a little ... tension in the air??? "

" Of more interest to Who fans will be the fact that I am preparing a one-off DVD this month exclusively for Roger. It will contain the music tracks of songs I've recorded so far, demos for songs in progress, some videos of me pitching various songs, and printed lyrics and photographs. I hope that viewing this DVD will help him to feel that all is not lost by my delaying the work we started last September when we set out to produce a new Who album. It will get finished, as long as we stay healthy. "

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/diary/display.cfm?id=110&zone=diary

Oh , OH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

********** IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION *************

[ Edited by Lil' Fiji ]

[Edited by Joey]
June 22nd, 2005 06:08 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:

Isn't this so much more fun than clicking banners? Do you still post over there at "Dullsville"?

Right now I post on 4 Stones boards, I'll let my number of posts at each respective board do the talking...
The Couch
Shidoobee
Rocks Off
Gasland
In no particular order. I go were the action is... The Couch is alot of fun, sometimes the endless copying and pasting here is tiresome and boring, Shidoobees' are great people and Gasland is my first ever Stones board. I have no ill feelings towards any of them.

Ain't that a BITCH!

June 22nd, 2005 07:01 PM
SheRat you know what? I never said Happy Father's Day to you.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

I can't get on maxlugar's.

Is...is he dead?
June 22nd, 2005 07:48 PM
pdog
quote:
SheRat wrote:
you know what? I never said Happy Father's Day to you.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

I can't get on maxlugar's.

Is...is he dead?

No, probably another couchie poop out...
Did you read what I wrote aboput The Sex Pistols show...
Thanks... I hope one day you know the pleasures of being a Daddy!
Speaking of... Fags on Stags & Dykes on Bikes. I love this weekend, i'm going to make sooo much money. It's the biggest event in SF. Those queers got MAD money to spend!
Good bands at Studio Z Thursday Night... Wilson Gil and a few others. you should check it out with Piss.
Jesus and I, loooooove you!
June 22nd, 2005 10:23 PM
Starbuck i have yet to figure out where the board is at stonesdoug's. am i retarded? not that i need another board to occupy my time......

is the clientele (or is it cleaning towel?!?) at shidoobee the same as here?
June 22nd, 2005 10:53 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
i have yet to figure out where the board is at stonesdoug's. am i retarded?

Maybe.
There is a link to the board at his website.
June 22nd, 2005 11:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Why? WHY? WHY?

Why we have to twist a funny thread this?
June 22nd, 2005 11:23 PM
Riffhard Well I don't want to start a pissing match here,but I blame the liberals!

Riffhard
June 22nd, 2005 11:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
June 23rd, 2005 12:55 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

...unlike your "humor", or bloozehound's, which all seems to be centered around cripples or the mentally retarded.

your right fleabags, I do pick on you quite a bit don't I

I feel so low and dirty
June 23rd, 2005 01:13 AM
Starbuck
quote:
Riffy wrote:
"Well I don't want to start a pissing match here,but I blame the liberals!"

riffy, have you seen that old bloom county cartoon from the early days when milo and his grandfather are out hunting liberals? that is some funny shit! almost as good as the pear pimples for hairy fishnuts!

Milo: What big game are we hunting today?
Gpa: Liberals! check and see what the wildlife guide says about them.
Milo: (reading from book) "The Vanishing Liberal: A beast which once thundered across the American scene in mighty herds. Now hunted to near extinction."
Gpa: Gotta be one left around here somewheres. Try the liberal call, boy!
Milo: "Welfare! Solar power! No nukes!"
(a nearby bush rustles, out pops 60s hippie looking dude)
Lib: No nukes! No nukes!
Gpa: (taking aim and firing gun) Gotcha!
Lib: (wounded) Gun control! Gun control!
Milo: Its a shame. They're more fun than buffalo.
Gpa: I think i wounded him!
Lib: Ow! Socialized medicine! Socialized medicine!

[Edited by Cutter John]
[Edited by Starbuck]
June 23rd, 2005 09:34 AM
Joey " sometimes the endless copying and pasting here is tiresome and boring, "

< ------ W- W- W- What ?!?!

|
|
V

[Edited by Joey]
June 23rd, 2005 09:53 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Well I don't want to start a pissing match here,

Heeeheeeheee...where have I heard THAT before?

quote:
Riffhard wrote:

but I blame the liberals!

Riffhard

That depends...is Maxy a liberal? He was chasing Pug around here with a ballbat yesterday!

He seemed...TENSE.

Yep, those liberals...nothing but trouble.

June 23rd, 2005 10:01 AM
Joey

< ------ Ronald Wilson Reagan was a Liberal Democrat the first Fifty - Five years of his life .

Good Point Lil' Fella . Like John Wayne , Cary Grant and a lot of those old actors , they all voted for FDR / Truman and then as soon as they made a lot of money they all turned ' Republican ' .......

....and I say , " Good for Them !!! "

I also say , " Sell Corn " !!!!!

Flacky Carson !

Lil' Fiji ..........................................

June 23rd, 2005 10:02 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
What the hell is up everyone's asses today?

full moon?? summer/winter solstice...

i aint no hippie and i aint superstitious...

and all things must pass...

and i aint no george harrison freak either...are you with me!!
June 23rd, 2005 10:04 AM
Joey
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

full moon?? summer/winter solstice...

i aint no hippie and i aint superstitious...

and all things must pass...

and i aint no george harrison freak either...are you with me!!

S.I.A.

The Temperature here in my fair city is expected to reach 100 Degrees Farenheit today !

OUCH !!!!
June 23rd, 2005 10:07 AM
stonedinaustralia

?????????? Does your boss know about this?

[/quote]

hilarious
June 23rd, 2005 10:11 AM
Joey
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

?????????? Does your boss know about this?

You make Joey smile !!!

" The drinks flow ...............
People forget
That big wheel spins, the hair thins
People forget
Forget they're hiding
The news slows
People forget
The shares crash, hopes are dashed
People forget
Forget they're hiding.

Behind an eminence front
Eminence front - it's a put on
Come on join the party
Dress to
Come on join the party
Dress to
Come on join the party
Dress to
Come on join the party
Dress to kill
Dress yourself, dressed to kill."

http://www.thewho.net/discography/songs/EminenceFront.html

June 23rd, 2005 10:20 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

anyone who takes a message board too serious has bigger fish to fry.

pug, grammer police here: that's not a sentence and bad case of mal apropos metaphor... it doesn't make sense...in any tense it doesn't make tense....i mean sense

zeig heil zeig heil

dooby dooby doo wah...
June 23rd, 2005 10:23 AM
voodoopug joey's sweaty ass will probably slide off the bowel today!
June 23rd, 2005 10:25 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
joey's sweaty ass will probably slide off the bowel today!

|
|
|
|
V

June 23rd, 2005 10:29 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

the punchline's already there, I just have to write the joke.

my my you!re HOT today...is that yur own or did you "quote" somebody

thanks
June 23rd, 2005 10:33 AM
Joey
" Howard opened the show today looking for Crazy Cabbie because there was something he needed to talk to him about. Before the show started, someone took a photo of something very large and disturbing in one of the station's toilets and had given the photo to Howard. Furthermore, Howard had been led to believe that Cabbie -- being the overnight DJ -- was the only person at the station during the time period the "present" was left. Howard did not think the stool looked terribly healthy and Robin thought it looked like a small dog. Cabbie called in to say that, since nobody could have seen him do this, there was no way it could have been him. Stern Show Virgin and Chief Tivo Officer, JD Harmeyer told Howard he and Cabbie were the only two people at the station last night, so it had to be him. Cabbie warned JD about making claims based on circumstantial evidence rather than eye witness accounts. JD recalled that he had actually used that specific toilet earlier, flushing it when he was done, and, because he saw Cabbie use the bathroom later on, figured it must have been Cabbie's. Cabbie claimed he had gone to the bathroom before he got to work last night, so it could not have been him. Artie joked that it was a real stretch to imagine that a giant guy with tattoos and a Mohawk, who goes by the name "Crazy", could possibly go to the bathroom at work. Howard asked Sal to go get him a "sample" so he could have DNA tests run to find out for sure who left the doody in the toilet. Howard even promised to take Sal to lunch if he'd go do it. Sal asked if he was serious and Howard laughed and told Sal he wasn't going to take him to lunch, but Sal did have to go get the sample. Sal found a pitch fork in the E! prop closet and headed off to the bathroom. "

www.HowardStern.com
June 23rd, 2005 10:35 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Joey wrote:

stop that joey!!! ,,.,you're making me a hard man to please
[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
June 23rd, 2005 10:39 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

That depends...is Maxy a liberal?

i don't know...but for some one so full of love you'd have to wonder...
June 23rd, 2005 10:42 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Joey wrote:

The Temperature here in my fair city is expected to reach 100 Degrees Farenheit today !

OUCH !!!!

but you are so cool joey i'm sure you will not sweat

didn't 'nam make 110 degrees F
June 23rd, 2005 10:46 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Joey wrote:

You make Joey smile !!!

thank god,now i can give up POSTIN' a happy man!!

good night and thank you
June 23rd, 2005 10:55 AM
FPM C10
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

my my you!re HOT today...is that yur own or did you "quote" somebody

thanks

Thanks my friend! I believe that is original, but of course George Harrison thought "My Sweet Lord" was original too.

It always cracked me up that Phil Spector produced both "My Sweet Lord" and "He's So Fine" - you'd think HE would've noticed the similarity...

Then again, maybe not.

Hey, SIA, I just found out that a kid I used to give bass lessons to moved to Australia and became an Australian citizen! Do you know him?

His name's Danny.

If you see him, tell him I said hi!

June 23rd, 2005 11:13 AM
Joey " ... but you are so cool joey i'm sure you will not sweat "

Bless You S.I.A .

You are MUCH loved by The Joey !!!!

" ... didn't 'nam make 110 degrees F "

135 Degrees F .............on a ' cool ' day !

Joey Cong !

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)