ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAΡOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A Day in the Life of Josh Esq. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
June 22nd, 2005 11:26 AM
Fuc*ing Andrew Yeah. Because you should fear the Pug. He'll cut and paste all upside your head.

[Edited by Fuc*ing Andrew]
June 22nd, 2005 11:27 AM
Maxlugar [quote]voodoopug wrote:

we are raising money for the "When You Wish Upon a Star" Foundation, granting kids one last wish.

One of their last wishes is to see the Voodoo Pugs?

Are these HUMAN kids we're talking about?

Let me know.

TIA!

June 22nd, 2005 11:29 AM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
jb wrote:

http://www.forbesautos.com/advice/toptens/dealers_2.html?partner=aol

Do you think it's wise to take the advice of a guy named GENTILE when wanting to buy far below reatil price?
June 22nd, 2005 11:30 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]voodoopug wrote:

we are raising money for the "When You Wish Upon a Star" Foundation, granting kids one last wish.

One of their last wishes is to see the Voodoo Pugs?

Are these HUMAN kids we're talking about?

Let me know.

TIA!

It is a fund raiser, these kids dont know stones music, all they know is the torture and pain that is their soon to be ended lives, i commend them on their courage! The folks in attendance will be the contributors to granting their last wish. See your PM for more details.

June 22nd, 2005 11:32 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
Yeah. Because you should fear the Pug. He'll cut and paste all upside your head.

and i will be happy to know that if any scaps fall to the floor, Fiji will send you over, wearing your little apron, to sweep up the mess, then quickly run back to Fiji and ask him if there is anything else you can do for the "Great one"
June 22nd, 2005 11:34 AM
Fuc*ing Andrew Well it's a damn good thing none of these kids are wishing for a cheeseburger. Playing music is one thing, but I really cannot see Voodoopug giving up his Hardee's frisco burger.
June 22nd, 2005 11:34 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
Yeah. Because you should fear the Pug. He'll cut and paste all upside your head.

June 22nd, 2005 11:35 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
Well it's a damn good thing none of these kids are wishing for a cheeseburger. Playing music is one thing, but I really cannot see Voodoopug giving up his Hardee's frisco burger.

Sadly, there are no Hardees in Chicago, now please pick up that candy wrapper that Fiji dropped, you are welcome to have it framed if you would like to keep it!

you have been outwitted and totally overmatched, as you have turned to unoriginal attacks, i expect more from a Varsity Letterman!
[Edited by voodoopug]
June 22nd, 2005 11:39 AM
I keep them simple as i just dont have time to explain them to you and your simpletons. we are not enemies, I, also, only love!

What is wrong with you?

I said: "I should start another countdown clock. How many days, hours, minutes and seconds until Pug has his next original thought."

You said: "I keep them simple as i just dont have time to explain them to you and your simpletons."

Explain what, you gimp? Your original posts? You are bizaar. That's the kind of comeback I'd expect from a mental patient.

"we are not enemies, I, also, only love!"

Then don't stick your pug nose in a thread that had nothing to do with you.

You can't help it, can you?
June 22nd, 2005 11:41 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
Well it's a damn good thing none of these kids are wishing for a cheeseburger. Playing music is one thing, but I really cannot see Voodoopug giving up his Hardee's frisco burger.

I'm assuming they're deaf too, no?

June 22nd, 2005 11:45 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]voodoopug wrote:
I keep them simple as i just dont have time to explain them to you and your simpletons. we are not enemies, I, also, only love!

What is wrong with you?

I said: "I should start another countdown clock. How many days, hours, minutes and seconds until Pug has his next original thought."

You said: "I keep them simple as i just dont have time to explain them to you and your simpletons."

Explain what, you gimp? Your original posts? You are bizaar. That's the kind of comeback I'd expect from a mental patient.

"we are not enemies, I, also, only love!"

Then don't stick your pug nose in a thread that had nothing to do with you.

You can't help it, can you?

you miss me like none other on your site! I can feel the love.

Pug noses cannot be stuck into things, the shape is not conducive! The worst part about dealing with a mental patient, is you never can figure what they are thinking, proceed with caution!
June 22nd, 2005 11:46 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:

I'm assuming they're deaf too, no?

leave the kids out, if it was one of your children, I would not dare attack. While it is not my children involved, i beleive in the cause!
June 22nd, 2005 11:47 AM
Starbuck pugsy!

we definitely should meet and greet in chicago. i suggest you make plans for a cameo at the BBQ. i will save a can of schlitz for you.

i am wondering: do you fully understand the josh character? i think gypsy does, and i know fleabit and joseph do, but you make me wonder sometimes with anti couch comments. you see, everything people say to joshie is said in extreme jest and fun. its like picking on a brother or sister (or in joshie's case, a retarded half cousin). there is no way all of us couldn't sit down and laugh our asses off if we met in person.

the only real fueds, sadly, are amongst those of us that have actually met (see stones cyberhistory book chapter 7, "the collapse of the C10").
June 22nd, 2005 11:50 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
pugsy!

we definitely should meet and greet in chicago. i suggest you make plans for a cameo at the BBQ. i will save a can of schlitz for you.

i am wondering: do you fully understand the josh character? i think gypsy does, and i know fleabit and joseph do, but you make me wonder sometimes with anti couch comments. you see, everything people say to joshie is said in extreme jest and fun. its like picking on a brother or sister (or in joshie's case, a retarded half cousin). there is no way all of us couldn't sit down and laugh our asses off if we met in person.

the only real fueds, sadly, are amongst those of us that have actually met (see stones cyberhistory book chapter 7, "the collapse of the C10").

I drink Old Style, but Shlitz will do! I would truly love to attend the BBQ, but I have many outside issues that I cannot discuss at this time that will keep me close to home then, but I will do my best to work something out, Pam is going through a lot of trouble.

P.S. I get it too, my comments are in jest, but attacking terminally ill children crosses the line, you must admit it. We are doing our part to make their final moments here a bit happier, fault cannot be found there.

I will greet you in Chicago
June 22nd, 2005 11:54 AM
Starbuck i sense another stones tribute album coming later this summer, this time with submissions from all the boards.

dust off your les paul.

now i must go feed the boy. the wife and i bought a new "jungle pool" for summer fun, and he has been anxious to hop in.
June 22nd, 2005 12:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
i sense another stones tribute album coming later this summer, this time with submissions from all the boards.

dust off your les paul.

now i must go feed the boy. the wife and i bought a new "jungle pool" for summer fun, and he has been anxious to hop in.

we bought a little pool for my son, and he was terrified. I cannot figure it out as he loves the bathtub. we have recorded a bunch of new songs and would love to contribute.

Cheers!
June 22nd, 2005 12:16 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:

You STILL here? I think I hear someone calling your name...

"Oh ANDY! Time for my spooooooonge bath!"
June 22nd, 2005 12:20 PM

Were you on "Life Goes On"?
June 22nd, 2005 12:22 PM
leave the kids out, if it was one of your children, I would not dare attack. While it is not my children involved, i beleive in the cause!

Pssst....I know it's hard for you to wrap your lil' brain around, but those were zings directed at YOU.

Please re-read slower. Much slower.

Pug speed.

June 22nd, 2005 12:28 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]voodoopug wrote:

Were you on "Life Goes On"?

W- W- W- W- What ?!?!

******************** A MASTERPIECE *********************
( Another Review by The Joey ……. )
www.MaxLugar.com …… MORE than a Website , it is a Battle Cry , and a Hammer of Heartbeats . For this latest effort by The MaxLugar is a MASTERPIECE -- Sap flowing from the roots of his creation .
Maxy's pen is his conductor's baton and general's staff . It shouts and cajoles and drenches us in sheets of sound -- and sometimes it has a touching , ethereal quality that is far , far removed from the tumult of a MODS vs. ROCKER'S confrontation .
www.MaxLugar.com is the kind of project that progressive Rolling Stones' Message Boards is all about -- all the facilities , imagination and talent have always been there , but rarely has one succeeded in distilling its essence and embracing a motif as convincingly as Maxy on this most prodigious of forums . Like Wagner's ' Ring ' cycle , it is exhausting , but richly rewarding .
I Thank Each and Every Single ONE of you for your Time Today !
" I THANK YOU !!!! "
" I THANK YOU !!!! "
" THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!! "

The Joey , Established 1999

W- W- W- W- What ?!?!

*********** ( Another Review By THE JOEY ) ***********************

What's Hard Joey ?!?! ………. WHAT ?!?!?! ………Being THE MAXLUGAR ?!?! Or perhaps breathing life into www.MaxLugar.com , a new institution with no clear idea of its place in the current scheme of things ? Whatever the title's portent , this Website is clearly struggling through a variety of difficulties and overcomes NONE of them .
I could say that www.MaxLugar.com has improved Maxy's posting skills of late , but frankly , that is not saying an awful lot . Where The Maxlugar's previous efforts were an aimless random scrapbook of vague and half-realized musings , this present collection is at least consistent in addressing itself more or less to a single theme : How to live now , in the teeth of horror ( .. the horror … ) , without comfortable illusions or self - deceit . Trouble is , such is the Website's scrupulous attention to honesty that you wonder why www.MaxLugar.com does not acknowledge the final faηade and admit that The MaxLugar has become a poster out of time .
Indeed , my Stonesian Buttercups , Maxy's musings are all but thrown away , tethered to a formula they have plainly outgrown . The MaxLugar is now an old Warhorse , loyally serving out its time in harness to a Blinkered Determination : Rock will STAND , right up to the day it keels over backwards . Or else Max is a monument , Grand AND Proud , but now CAKED in Pigeon Shit and ignored by the new generation of posters who populate the Stones' Message Boards . Either way --- There simply MUST be other avenues found …………………………………..
Developing ………………………………………..

I Thank You All for Your Time Today !
The Joey , Established 1999

Quality …………….Visionary …………….Quixotic …………..Joey !

SCHIZO JOEY !!!!!! ( A new Character by : The JOEY )

[ Edited by Sybill ]
[Edited by Joey]
June 22nd, 2005 12:30 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:

You know Macky ................................

...there is a STRONG POSSIBILITY .......... I'm talking a VERY STRONG POSSIBILITY , that your man Bushie43 could easily , EASILY end up like Richard Nixon sometime next summer .

Dead? Is that a threat?! Someone call the CIA!!!!

Oh well, there's always this!

[quote] Joey wrote

Best Acceptance Speech by any Democrat since 1992 when Bill Clinton left the New York Convention and NEVER looked back ...........................................

" I smell renewed HOPE Ronnie ! "

Renewed hope?

Waaaa ha ha ha!!!

Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!! Sniggle Sniggle!! Ha Ha!!

Thanks. Really, thanks.

{M} {A} {C} {K} {Y} {!}
[Edited by Maxlugar]
June 22nd, 2005 12:30 PM
Joey
" WHAT IS THE 'STAR OF DAVID'?
The Magen David (Shield of David, or as it is more commonly known, the Star of David) is the symbol most commonly associated with Judaism today, but it is actually a relatively new Jewish symbol. It is supposed to represent the shape of King David's shield (or perhaps the emblem on it), but there is really no support for that claim in any early rabbinic literature. In fact, the symbol is so rare in early Jewish literature and artwork that art dealers suspect forgery if they find the symbol in early works.

Scholars such as Franz Rosenzweig have attributed deep theological significance to the symbol. For example, some note that the top triangle strives upward, toward God, while the lower triangle strives downward, toward the real world. Some note that the intertwining makes the triangles inseparable, like the Jewish people. Some say that the three sides represent the three types of Jews: Kohanim, Levites and Israel. While these theories are theologically interesting, they have little basis in historical fact.

The symbol of intertwined equilateral triangles is a common one in the Middle East and North Africa, and is thought to bring good luck. It appears occasionally in early Jewish artwork, but never as an exclusively Jewish symbol. The nearest thing to an "official" Jewish symbol at the time was the menorah.

In the Middle Ages, Jews often were required to wear badges to identify themselves as Jews, much as they were in Nazi Germany, but these Jewish badges were not always the familiar Magen David. For example, a fifteenth century painting by Nuno Goncalves features a rabbi wearing a six-pointed badge that looks more or less like an asterisk.

In the 17th century, it became a popular practice to put Magen Davids on the outside of synagogues, to identify them as Jewish houses of worship in much the same way that a cross identified a Christian house of worship; however, I have never seen any explanation of why this symbol was chosen, rather than some other symbol.

The Magen David gained popularity as a symbol of Judaism when it was adopted as the emblem of the Zionist movement in 1897, but the symbol continued to be controversial for many years afterward. When the modern state of Israel was founded, there was much debate over whether this symbol should be used on the flag.

Today, the Magen David is a universally recognized symbol of Jewry. It appears on the flag of the state of Israel, and the Israeli equivalent of the Red Cross is known as the Red Magen David. "

June 22nd, 2005 12:37 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew "Crusty old posters like FPMC10 are simply not marketable...talent matters not...it's all about the eye candy...mash-faced fungus ridden pig dogs, pissing squirrels, varied unflattering likenesses of Fiji Joe, that's where it's at baby...FPM's nothing more than a dinosaur now...a cobbled together relic on display at the nature science center...existing only to serve as a booger depository for fourth graders on field trips...Simply put, he's been Back Street Boyed into submission."

[Another stolen Fiji rant which will in turn be stolen by FPMC10].
June 22nd, 2005 12:40 PM
Joey

http://www.iorr.org/tour05/index.htm

Developing ................................
June 22nd, 2005 12:47 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:

http://www.iorr.org/tour05/index.htm

Developing ................................

Is Warren Buffet going?
June 22nd, 2005 01:04 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
"Crusty old posters like FPMC10 are simply not marketable...talent matters not..."

[Another stolen Fiji rant which will in turn be stolen by FPMC10].

Why would I steal THAT?

I know it's asking a lot of you, but if you THOUGHT about it for a second you'd realize I never steal from anyone simply because I have nothing original to say. I do it because A)the post in question was stupid and deserving of ridicule (case in point, Fiji's classic "brother-in-law went to Germany without fixing my car" post)or B)the post needs to be thrown back in the original poster's face (as in "I'm afraid from now on F*cking Andrew will be nothing more than Fiji's flamboyantly gay sidekick.")

THIS post is (I guess) saying I'm too talented for the room, which is very flattering, but not true. The only people who don't "get" me are the usual gang of idiots, 3 or 4 bad-tempered louts who can't stand the fact that their hero is so eminently laughable. I'll leave it up to you to decide which hero I'm referring to.
June 22nd, 2005 01:52 PM
Maxlugar [quote]FPM C10 wrote:

The only people who don't "get" me are the usual gang of idiots, 3 or 4 bad-tempered louts who can't stand the fact that their hero is so eminently laughable. I'll leave it up to you to decide which hero I'm referring to.

Rip Taylor?

Take it back! I swear the God, take it BACK!

Max "Snuggles" Lugar!

June 22nd, 2005 01:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]voodoopug wrote:

Pssst....I know it's hard for you to wrap your lil' brain around, but those were zings directed at YOU.

Please re-read slower. Much slower.

Pug speed.

In an ironic twist of fate, you are using helpless children in your rants with me, perhaps you can make a countdown to when they will turn legal age over at the "Neverland Couch"? And when they get close, you and the rest of the usual suspects can attempt to recreate thier youth (I envision Adam Sandler standing outside his High School in Billy Madison) by spending weekends drinking themselves into oblivian while on the web, with hopes and dreams of sobering up enough meet the rest of the gang for a stunning game of "Magic, The Gathering" to unviel the newly developed, "Once Proud Wizard Act So Humble Card" all in hopes of presenting a "newer, cooler" image.

A new era is upon us, it is now our time, your time has passed, your top soldier (I may not agree with him, but he is to be respected.), Fiji, refuses to join you here unless he orders his houseboy to stop "shouting" his whitey tighties in an unattainable attempt to "get the brown out" long enough to post on his behalf. Much like the fourth KISS farewell tour, you just didnt know when to step aside, you have a nice little cult following on the Lotus, but you are becoming Michael Jordan when with the Wizards, trying to hang around for one last shot at getting to the top.

Once proud Lugar acts so humble!

TEE HEE!
June 22nd, 2005 01:53 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew "THIS post is (I guess) saying I'm too talented for the room, which is very flattering, but not true. The only people who don't "get" me are the usual gang of idiots, 3 or 4 bad-tempered louts who can't stand the fact that their hero is so eminently laughable. I'll leave it up to you to decide which hero I'm referring to."

This is supposed to explain you incessant hijacking of threads so you can get up on your soap box? Not even hijacking anymore. Now you're even starting stupid ass threads because no one wants to participate in your nonsense. I voted for Kerry last time around. Regardless, I find your nonstop bashing of Bush and many other things or persons you know are held in high regard by others as about as classless as it gets. It's a matter of common decency jackass. People don't come to this board to read you spout your hatred of all things traditional.

"The only people who don't "get" me are the usual gang of idiots"

Yeah, everyone gets you. And they snicker behind your demented back. Take your crap to a political board.

It's a fucking Rollings Stones message board. What is wrong with you? You're the instigator of the majority of political crap that enters this board. You're a pathetic little whackjob you know. An absolute fucking headcase. And if you keep it up, your mom is never going to let you leave the yard.
[Edited by Fuc*ing Andrew]
June 22nd, 2005 01:56 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
This is supposed to explain you incessant hijacking of threads so you can get up on your soap box? Not even hijacking anymore. Now you're even starting stupid ass threads because no one wants to participate in your nonsense. I voted for Kerry last time around. Regardless, I find your nonstop bashing of Bush and many other things or persons you know are held in high regard by others as about as classless as it gets. It's a matter of common decency jackass. People don't come to this board to read you spout your hatred of all things traditional.

It's a fucking Rollings Stones message board. What is wrong with you? You're the instigator of the majority of political crap that enters this board. You're a pathetic little whackjob you know. An absolute fucking headcase. And if you keep it up, your mom is never going to let you leave the yard.

well worded post, i would respect a reply. I voted for Kerry as well, but stay out of political discussions.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)