ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A Day in the Life of Josh Esq. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
June 22nd, 2005 01:59 PM
Maxlugar [quote]voodoopug wrote:

In an ironic twist of fate, you are using helpless children in your rants with me, perhaps you can make a countdown to when they will turn legal age over at the "Neverland Couch"? And when they get close, you and the rest of the usual suspects can attempt to recreate thier youth (I envision Adam Sandler standing outside his High School in Billy Madison) by spending weekends drinking themselves into oblivian while on the web, with hopes and dreams of sobering up enough meet the rest of the gang for a stunning game of "Magic, The Gathering" to unviel the newly developed, "Once Proud Wizard Act So Humble Card" all in hopes of presenting a "newer, cooler" image.

A new era is upon us, it is now our time, your time has passed, your top soldier (I may not agree with him, but he is to be respected.), Fiji, refuses to join you here unless he orders his houseboy to stop "shouting" his whitey tighties in an unattainable attempt to "get the brown out" long enough to post on his behalf. Much like the fourth KISS farewell tour, you just didnt know when to step aside, you have a nice little cult following on the Lotus, but you are becoming Michael Jordan when with the Wizards, trying to hang around for one last shot at getting to the top.

Weak. Very weak.

Say, have you had your feeding tube removed recently?

Let me know, I'll start a vigil or something.

Yeah I heard that countdown clock bothers you and you've been emailing people behind the scenes to attack me.

Friggin' putz.

I'll think of something different to do with that clock though. Worry not.

Your pal,

MAXY! - Pug hater/ Doberman Owner since 1985
June 22nd, 2005 02:07 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]voodoopug wrote:

In an ironic twist of fate, you are using helpless children in your rants with me, perhaps you can make a countdown to when they will turn legal age over at the "Neverland Couch"? And when they get close, you and the rest of the usual suspects can attempt to recreate thier youth (I envision Adam Sandler standing outside his High School in Billy Madison) by spending weekends drinking themselves into oblivian while on the web, with hopes and dreams of sobering up enough meet the rest of the gang for a stunning game of "Magic, The Gathering" to unviel the newly developed, "Once Proud Wizard Act So Humble Card" all in hopes of presenting a "newer, cooler" image.

A new era is upon us, it is now our time, your time has passed, your top soldier (I may not agree with him, but he is to be respected.), Fiji, refuses to join you here unless he orders his houseboy to stop "shouting" his whitey tighties in an unattainable attempt to "get the brown out" long enough to post on his behalf. Much like the fourth KISS farewell tour, you just didnt know when to step aside, you have a nice little cult following on the Lotus, but you are becoming Michael Jordan when with the Wizards, trying to hang around for one last shot at getting to the top.

Weak. Very weak.

Say, have you had your feeding tube removed recently?

Let me know, I'll start a vigil or something.

Yeah I heard that countdown clock bothers you and you've been emailing people behind the scenes to attack me.

Friggin' putz.

I'll think of something different to do with that clock though. Worry not.

Your pal,

MAXY! - Pug hater/ Doberman Owner since 1985

I support all dogs/owners, best wishes to you and your Doberman, they are loyal dogs.

Sadly, I was not the only one to take offense to your countdown clock, but hey, your ranch, your rules. If i dont like it i dont have to post there, so i dont.

I will not worry about your clock ticking, may I make a few suggestions:

1. COuntdown to the next announcement of jb's ailments
2. Countdown to the next crash of the Lotus Couch
3. Countdown to the next time I am outclassed by Voodoopug (will have to reset often!)
4. Countdown of the days until my posts will become entertaining again. (long clock for this one!)
5. Countdown to the next political thread by Fleabit (another short clock)

there are numerous options out there.

Due to a recent ruling, the feeding tube is still in place (this joke was funny when you posted it the first hundred times, see Howard Stern cut and paste).

Cheers!
June 22nd, 2005 02:15 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew Hey pug. You seem to have a high opinion of your posting skills. I read your posts at www.maxlugar.com and the replies I just don't see it. You were worked like a sex slave on a consistent basis over there. My guess is that's why you came here. Because you simply could not hang. Well, that and the 50 pug a day limit Maxy imposed rendered you without the means to defend yourself. You're regarded in Stones message board circles as a wannabe. A no talent hack who sees himself as the savior of Rocks Off. Didn't know if you knew that. But that's the emails I'm getting. How long are you gonna stick with this whole pug thing? It was played out the second day you did it. And you've been doing like over a year. And you got the nerve to call Maxy washed up.
June 22nd, 2005 02:23 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
Hey pug. You seem to have a high opinion of your posting skills. I read your posts at www.maxlugar.com and the replies I just don't see it. You were worked like a sex slave on a consistent basis over there. My guess is that's why you came here. Because you simply could not hang. Well, that and the 50 pug a day limit Maxy imposed rendered you without the means to defend yourself. You're regarded in Stones message board circles as a wannabe. A no talent hack who sees himself as the savior of Rocks Off. Didn't know if you knew that. But that's the emails I'm getting. How long are you gonna stick with this whole pug thing? It was played out the second day you did it. And you've been doing like over a year. And you got the nerve to call Maxy washed up.

while you are trying your best, a Fiji you are not! you are out of touch with the stones message board circle, yours exists purely as a line, as opposed to a circle, right from your lips to Fiji's ass!

Max and I may disagree, but I freely acknowledge is contributions (one of the innovators at "stirring it up", had the balls to walk away and start his own board, and was able to realize that mixing it up with us on The Couch was a waste of time and bandwidth seeing as we don't post there, so he came here to fight for what he believes in.) Your claim to fame is a post informing us of the great man behind the man. You have a long way to go before you are a factor, starting off as Fiji's Fluff Boy hasnt helped you. Take lessons from Fiji, SS, Lugar, starbuck, joey, jb, Gypsy, etc and see how to become "a factor"

I admire your courage for standing up, but dont come to a gun fight with a knife.
June 22nd, 2005 02:29 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew Which leads me to my next question Mr. Popular. When you going to start your own board? We'll see just how much of a "factor" you are. You don't have the nads. Perhaps you've noticed that no one other than your puppeteers Joey and jb ever interact with you. Why is that? You can't do it. You're no maxlugar.

Now that jb is back, your usefulness is gone. Joey has his best friend back. You, well you're now reduced to the status of "flamboyantly faggoty sidekick" (Fiji Joe 2004).

[Edited by Fuc*ing Andrew]
June 22nd, 2005 02:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
Which leads me to my next question Mr. Popular. When you going to start your own board? We'll see just how much of a "factor" you are. You don't have the nads. Perhaps you've noticed that no one other than your puppeteers Joey and jb ever interact with you. Why is that?

Now that jb is back, your usefulness is gone. Joey has his best friend back. You, well you're now reduced to the status of "flamboyantly faggoty sidekick" (Fiji Joe 2004).

I have no need to start my own board, i have no problem conforming to the requests of the mods of Shidoobee and RO and repeatedly support them financially and verbally for their often thankless efforts. You have announced you are leaving the board multiple times, your non-stop re-appearing has crushed the little credibility you had. Sadly, you have become the kid in the neighborhood who runs home to mommy (in your case, Fiji) crying that you will never play with those kids again, only to show up at the next pick-up game. Max did not like the restrictions that was asked of him here, thus creating a need for him to exercise his creative juices through his own board. As I have said, we may disagree, but he is a factor.

the return of jb was supposed to signal the end of your short, yet eventless appearance here. Unfortunately you are not a man of your word, yet a "yes man" to your hero. As such, you will not be taken seriously here, you will have a better shot at the Couch where many would just love to have you around to fill their every need for daily reassurance.
June 22nd, 2005 02:42 PM

I support all dogs/owners, best wishes to you and your Doberman, they are loyal dogs.

Sadly, I was not the only one to take offense to your countdown clock, but hey, your ranch, your rules. If i dont like it i dont have to post there, so i dont.

3. Countdown to the next time I am outclassed by Voodoopug (will have to reset often!)
4. Countdown of the days until my posts will become entertaining again. (long clock for this one!)

Due to a recent ruling, the feeding tube is still in place (this joke was funny when you posted it the first hundred times, see Howard Stern cut and paste).

Pug,

Posting is not a right, it is a privilege. You can't just coast along lazily expecting accolades. You need to show some value. You are useless as a poster. Really. You are a waste of electronic space. You should reimburse us for the bandwidth and temp files your posts use and create.

Now, junior, posting is an awesome responsibility so you need to be prepared. We also ask that you be funny or informative. You have been neither since we've been seeing you at "The Couch". Complaining about me using a joke over and over (duh) just shows how wet behind the ears to these boards you really are. You are like a tiny wet baby bird chirping noisily to anyone that will listen.

Now, I'm very busy person and I think the record will show that I never attack a person who has not attacked me first. So from here on out, if you don't want me to clip your wings again, don't attack. 'K?

I'll give you the last word. One free shot. Open net. Use it wisely, fool.

Maxy

June 22nd, 2005 02:47 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew Pug, first you PM me asking me to keep throwing you softballs (this is true ya'll) so you can impress the girls, and now you're trying to get me to leave? Seems a man of such great posting skills could dispatch of me without such tactics. I got you on the run tubby and I ain't backing down for shit.

You left Maxy's for the same reason jb did. You want bullshit immunity. You want a board where no one questions your crap and you and your little clique can attack anyone you want. On this board, if someone doesn't publically kiss your ass you attack them. Subtle at first, and then with increasing vengence.

Your music is a reflection of your thoughts. That is, unoriginal. A tribute band? What the hell is that? Man, get a thought of your own.

June 22nd, 2005 02:49 PM
Max did not like the restrictions that was asked of him here, thus creating a need for him to exercise his creative juices through his own board.

See, you are wrong again. You really don't pay attention. Everyone knows the incident that gave birth to "The Couch" happened at Keno's. My job was threatend over a silly post. It had NOTHING to do with restrictions or RO. You just make it up as you go along, don't you?

NOW, you may have the last word.
June 22nd, 2005 02:53 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew "My job was threatend over a silly post."

Hey lugar, is that the one where Joey posted your name, address and number on the web? I remember when that went down. Shameful. Why did he do that?

June 22nd, 2005 02:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]voodoopug wrote:

Pug,

Posting is not a right, it is a privilege. You can't just coast along lazily expecting accolades. You need to show some value. You are useless as a poster. Really. You are a waste of electronic space. You should reimburse us for the bandwidth and temp files your posts use and create.

Now, junior, posting is an awesome responsibility so you need to be prepared. We also ask that you be funny or informative. You have been neither since we've been seeing you at "The Couch". Complaining about me using a joke over and over (duh) just shows how wet behind the ears to these boards you really are. You are like a tiny wet baby bird chirping noisily to anyone that will listen.

Now, I'm very busy person and I think the record will show that I never attack a person who has not attacked me first. So from here on out, if you don't want me to clip your wings again, don't attack. 'K?

I'll give you the last word. One free shot. Open net. Use it wisely, fool.

Maxy

Maxy,

I have made it clear that regardless of the present, your past accomplishments do not go unnoticed. We both have better things to do I am sure. Although I certainly am one of the younger members of the boards, there is no doubt that i have built a reputation of my one, some like it, many don't.

I didnt enjoy many topics on your board, perhaps not being from the same era as your regular posters does not lend the discussions to my liking, i am not sure. Your regulars do offer me some of my attacking material, mostly because they "get it" and can handle it, much like you, and Fiji and SS before.

I accept your offer for peace on the grounds that we leave as two warriors from the battlefield, with no true winner or loser, just gained respect. While you have enjoyed referring to me as "junior", know that that this pup has fight and is not afraid to mix it up.

Best of luck on the Couch, and would like to see you on RO as well. Your willingness to counterstrike has earned you a spot on my "greet list" I shall greet you if we attend the same shows this tour.
June 22nd, 2005 02:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]voodoopug wrote:
Max did not like the restrictions that was asked of him here, thus creating a need for him to exercise his creative juices through his own board.

See, you are wrong again. You really don't pay attention. Everyone knows the incident that gave birth to "The Couch" happened at Keno's. My job was threatend over a silly post. It had NOTHING to do with restrictions or RO. You just make it up as you go along, don't you?

NOW, you may have the last word.

misinformation on my end then, having the real world cross over into the "posting world" is unacceptable, if your job was put at risk from the boards, i am sure i would have done the same thing. Please click the banner ad.
June 22nd, 2005 03:00 PM
Joey

I went home for lunch and whilst heating up some leftovers I looked out the window ( My apartment is on the top floor and overlooks the Clubhouse / Pool / Sand Volleyball Courts / Tennis Courts / etc ... ) and noticed this young , svelt , fairly tanned , Jewish - looking young lady sunbathing on one of the new lounge chairs the complex bought this season . The thing is , she was lying on her back with her eyes closed shut and her legs were spread WIDE open ............. I'm talking WIDE OPEN !!!!!! ..... like she was ' airing something out ' . Needless to say I ignored me leftovers for awhile .

.....any thoughts as to what was going through her mind as she was getting ' burned by the sun ' ?!?!?!

Oh , the temp outside is ninety - seven friggin degrees ALREADY !!!!! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?!

" The Weather in Nebraska is great three months out of the year Ronnie and October is ONE of them !!! "

Frisky ! ™

[ Edited by Paris Hilton ]
[Edited by Joey]
June 22nd, 2005 03:01 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
"My job was threatend over a silly post."

Hey lugar, is that the one where Joey posted your name, address and number on the web? I remember when that went down. Shameful. Why did he do that?

Worse, if that can be imagined.

I'll tell you all about it over at "The Couch".
June 22nd, 2005 03:01 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
Pug, first you PM me asking me to keep throwing you softballs (this is true ya'll) so you can impress the girls, and now you're trying to get me to leave? Seems a man of such great posting skills could dispatch of me without such tactics. I got you on the run tubby and I ain't backing down for shit.

You left Maxy's for the same reason jb did. You want bullshit immunity. You want a board where no one questions your crap and you and your little clique can attack anyone you want. On this board, if someone doesn't publically kiss your ass you attack them. Subtle at first, and then with increasing vengence.

Your music is a reflection of your thoughts. That is, unoriginal. A tribute band? What the hell is that? Man, get a thought of your own.

I offer to help you "get your wings" as it does take courage to "bring the noise", and you refuse, thinking you can do it on your own? By your own admission you are throwing softballs, if you want to get a leg up, throw some fastballs then! When you are bringing Fiji his afternoon tea, ask him for advice, he knows how to post with vigor!
June 22nd, 2005 03:03 PM
Joey " Hey lugar, is that the one where Joey posted your name, address and number on the web? I remember when that went down. Shameful. Why did he do that? "

********** {{{{ WTF ?!?! }}}}} *************

********** You Make Joey say , Huh ?!?! **************

************* BLANK STARE *****************

*********** ? ****************

" Why does the MaxLugar make up things Ronnie ? "

Joe Fly ! ™

June 22nd, 2005 03:12 PM
Starbuck What's with the negative waves, moriarty?

as josh lennon once said, "give peas a chance!"

June 22nd, 2005 03:13 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew You see Pug. This is what happens when you have to reply with something other than a scrunch faced dog. You can't do it. You're like a rat flushed from his hole. "Where's the cheese? Where the cheese?" "Joey, help me please" And enter Joey with his patented misdirection ploy of flooding the board with emoticons and references to leaking body orifices. Admit it Pug. Tell the world. You left Maxy's because you could not hang. There were not enough people kissing your ass. Your proffered reason is inaccurate and not believable. If your real reason for leaving is acceptable, I can move on.
June 22nd, 2005 03:14 PM
Joey

June 22nd, 2005 03:15 PM
Starbuck
June 22nd, 2005 03:17 PM
Joey
" Howard said he felt like a grown up last night because he went out for a "late" dinner with his oldest daughter to celebrate Father's Day. Howard said it was nice to actually be out with adults during adult hours and he didn't get home from his dinner at Nobu until 8:30, which was pretty late for him. Artie laughed and said yeah, but it's still light out. Howard said his daughter gave him a bunch of books for Father's Day, including one by the sister of one of her friends. Howard said it's her second novel which makes it a big deal. Howard only had one drink at dinner because he's watching his weight but it was a really good one, a tall glass of vodka. He said the vodka at Nobu is great. Artie wondered how Howard could possibly be concerned about with his weight because he's so skinny? Howard said that he can't get rid of the jiggle over the belly. Robin suggested he just bite the bullet and get lipo, but Howard said the great Dr. Sal Calabro already told him that wouldn't work for him. Dr. Sal said Howard's problem was with lack of muscle definition, not fat. Howard said his daughter also had a vodka last night and it was fun just hanging out with her drinking. He joked that the first 21 years was kind of boring but now he's having fun handing out and drinking with is kid. Howard said she ordered a Vodka Tonic last night and he wanted to know where she learned about those. Howard said he was happy his kids turned out so great. "

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php
June 22nd, 2005 03:21 PM
Starbuck show of hands!

"who reads joey's howard stern posts?"

(silence, sounds of crickets chirping, tumbleweed blows across the board.....)

enveloping!
June 22nd, 2005 03:21 PM
glencar I was hoping to see a thread dedicated to the goodness that is Joshy & I've only looked at the 3rd page so far but there's nothing about Joshy. Did he lose another big case or something?
June 22nd, 2005 03:22 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew See there pug. The commander of the pugshit army, Joey, has no confidence in you. He does not trust you even to spar with a very poor Fiji Joe knockoff. So he floods and he floods which is the message board equivalent to throwing in the towel. Now, you tell the world. You left the Couch because you got tired of being wampussed by Fiji on a daily basis. Tell the world. Cleanse your soul.
June 22nd, 2005 03:24 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
You see Pug. This is what happens when you have to reply with something other than a scrunch faced dog. You can't do it. You're like a rat flushed from his hole. "Where's the cheese? Where the cheese?" "Joey, help me please" And enter Joey with his patented misdirection ploy of flooding the board with emoticons and references to leaking body orifices. Admit it Pug. Tell the world. You left Maxy's because you could not hang. There were not enough people kissing your ass. Your proffered reason is inaccurate and not believable. If your real reason for leaving is acceptable, I can move on.

I have carried you on this board long enough, with out me your existence here is meaningless. I feel like a manufactured champ sparring with you as you are playing the role of the lamb being lead to slaughter. At least when i was sparring with Maxy, I had to be on my toes, as he has proven that he is a tough adversary. You have been slapped around more than Tina Turner since you decided to mix it up with me. You have tried attacking my apperance and my band, and those attacks sunk like a lead weight. You have been outclassed, outposted, and are now attempting to cross the line by intertwining real life with board life. You want to know how that dog hunts, ask Maxy what he thinks of his personal life being brought into the fray. As the great stones cover goes, "You Better Move On"

June 22nd, 2005 03:25 PM
glencar Hmm, it's a draw at this point. F'ing Andrew wins on points if it keeps going like that last post. Get off the mat, Puggy!
June 22nd, 2005 03:28 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Hmm, it's a draw at this point. F'ing Andrew wins on points if it keeps going like that last post. Get off the mat, Puggy!

my rope a dope strategy has worked on many levels, this rook ain't got nothing on the "top tier" players.
June 22nd, 2005 03:32 PM
glencar Tread carefully. Vets aren't as crafty as they think & newbies can sucker punch you. As for me, I only get along. Even when one is an obvious flaming asshole, I walk on by. After the tour things will change...
June 22nd, 2005 03:34 PM
Joey
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
Now, you tell the world. You left the Couch because you got tired of being wampussed by Fiji on a daily basis. Tell the world. Cleanse your soul.

I would like to baste you in milk for 48 hours, hog-tie you and let hungry baby lambs skeletonize your quivering, quaking carcass.
June 22nd, 2005 03:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Tread carefully. Vets aren't as crafty as they think & newbies can sucker punch you. As for me, I only get along. Even when one is an obvious flaming asshole, I walk on by. After the tour things will change...

good point, but at my young age, i see myself in my prime. you represent peace and harmony and i respect that. I have more than held the front line while my teammates tended to other, required tasks. The house was always in good order.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)