ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A Day in the Life of Josh Esq. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
June 22nd, 2005 03:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

I would like to baste you in milk for 48 hours, hog-tie you and let hungry baby lambs skeletonize your quivering, quaking carcass.

lets see you handle this one!
June 22nd, 2005 03:35 PM
glencar I'm going to Israel next weekend to teach them the ways of peace. It's a tall order but it'll be worth it.
June 22nd, 2005 03:37 PM
Joey [quote]Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
See there pug. The commander of the pugshit army, Joey, has no confidence in you. He does not trust you even to spar with a very poor Fiji Joe knockoff. "

I must ask you .... has ' Andy ' had his Feeding Tube removed?

His posts are getting weaker and weaker...

Someone intervene! ………….Please !!!!!!

Developing ..................................

Shiver .......................................

.......Cut Me Micky !!!
June 22nd, 2005 03:38 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

my rope a dope strategy has worked on many levels, this rook ain't got nothing on the "top tier" players.

Rope a Dope? Where'd you find a lasso big enough to fit around your broad ass. I've never seen you win a post-down. And now I, the rookie, got you secretly PMing Joey to bail your lame ass out.

Hey Joey! Your boy's in a funk. Might be time to start cutting and pasting from the Lyndon Johnson biography again.

[Edited by Fuc*ing Andrew]
June 22nd, 2005 03:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm going to Israel next weekend to teach them the ways of peace. It's a tall order but it'll be worth it.

you know who will be happy to hear that!

June 22nd, 2005 03:39 PM
pdog This thread has made my day...
June 22nd, 2005 03:39 PM
glencar Fiji's line in that sig is simply brilliant!
June 22nd, 2005 03:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:

Rope a Dope? Where'd you find a lasso big enough to fit around your broad ass. I've never seen you when a post-down. And now I, the rookie, got you secretly PMing Joey to bail your lame ass out.

Hey Joey! Your boy's in a funk. Might be time to start cutting and pasting from the Lyndon Johnson biography again.

you truly do not understand the plusses and minuses of a big/tall man.

you are quickly fading, please do not Fiji know of your poor performance, he will be embarrassed and probably not allow you to rub his shoulders.
June 22nd, 2005 03:40 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
This thread has made my day...

Isn't this so much more fun than clicking banners? Do you still post over there at "Dullsville"?
June 22nd, 2005 03:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
This thread has made my day...

glad to see you "get it"

it has been a strange day!
June 22nd, 2005 03:59 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew I sense submission. Fucking Andy raises his leg to piss on the head of the much smaller dog. If the pug had a tail, it would surely be between his legs.
June 22nd, 2005 04:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
I sense submission. Fucking Andy raises his leg to piss on the head of the much smaller dog. If the pug had a tail, it would surely be between his legs.

You remind me of a kid I knew in third grade, he was a lackey too. I recall seeing a tougher student kick the crap out of him, as the true winner walked away, the young lackey got up and yelled out "There, take that."

WHere's my fly swatter when i need it!

You have really faded away since your early strong attacks, i sense you have been emotionally altered thinking of the requested milk basting from joey.

You will have to do better than that if you want to earn Fiji's respect to the point where he will let you mow his lawn for him.
June 22nd, 2005 04:05 PM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

You remind me of a kid I knew in third grade, he was a lackey too. I recall seeing a tougher student kick the crap out of him, as the true winner walked away, the young lackey got up and yelled out "There, take that."

WHere's my fly swatter when i need it!

You have really faded away since your early strong attacks, i sense you have been emotionally altered thinking of the requested milk basting from joey.

You will have to do better than that if you want to earn Fiji's respect to the point where he will let you mow his lawn for him.

That kid you knew in 3rd grade now posts here as "FPM".
June 22nd, 2005 04:07 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:

That kid you knew in 3rd grade now posts here as "FPM".

lol

how many war of words can one thread hold??? I suspect FPM will put his two cents in as well!

conspicuous by his absence is JJ?
June 22nd, 2005 04:08 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
What's with the negative waves, moriarty?

as josh lennon once said, "give peas a chance!"

starbuck and I have made peace
June 22nd, 2005 04:09 PM
FPM C10 What the hell is up everyone's asses today?

Is it just me, or do I sense a little ... tension in the air???

I got attacked by Li'l Fiji in there somewhere, but it got buried under the onslaught of Maxy coming over here to put a smackdown on Pugsly, and then of course Li'l Feej had to jump in on that too. Kind of reminds you of one of those parasitic little fish that follows a shark around.

OK, let me add to the street fight:

quote:
Li'l Fiji wrote:
This is supposed to explain you incessant hijacking of threads so you can get up on your soap box?

No, Li'l Fiji, it's supposed to be a response to what YOU said! That's how this stuff works. You say sumpthin' an' then I say sumpthin' back atchya. You seem to be confused about that.

quote:
Li'l Fiji wrote:
Not even hijacking anymore. Now you're even starting stupid ass threads because no one wants to participate in your nonsense.

I started ONE fucking thread, and I made every effort to make it humorous and at least mildly entertaining to all but the most brainwashed - something that you are either incapable of or unwilling to do.

quote:
Li'l Fiji wrote:
I voted for Kerry last time around.

?????????? Does your boss know about this?

quote:
Li'l Fiji wrote:
Regardless, I find your nonstop bashing of Bush and many other things or persons you know are held in high regard by others as about as classless as it gets.

What are these "many other things"? As for the "non-stop" part, I finally figured out why you and your buddies keep accusing me of flooding the board with political posts - it's because of my signature and avatar. So I fucking CHANGED them. I even found a PRO-Bush site for that handsome picture of our Commander-In-Chief that graces my posts. I changed the quote from a rather strident HST quote to one by a REPUBLICAN President, Teddy Roosevelt. Did any of that help? NO. Because you like to whine. Do I bitch because Max has a picture of Hilary Clinton in his sig? Um, no. I'm a big boy, I can handle it. SS suggests sending the Bush twins to Fallujah in HIS sig. Where is the outcry against that? Get a spine, Li'l Fiji.

quote:
Li'l Fiji wrote:
It's a matter of common decency jackass.

Let me get this straight - you worship Fiji, right? Dude is "liking fucking Superman", as you so ambiguously stated it. If my memory serves me, Fiji's big claim to fame is a post making fun of the people who got killed in the Great White nightclub fire. So take your common decency and shove it up your ass.

quote:
Li'l Fiji wrote:
People don't come to this board to read you spout your hatred of all things traditional.

You're right, there has never been a band more devoted to traditional family values than the Rolling Stones. What AM I thinking?

quote:
Li'l Fiji wrote:

And if you keep it up, your mom is never going to let you leave the yard.

My mom is dead, asshole.

Now, let me point you toward something Max said to Pug. I won't get in the middle of that fight because I don't know exactly what it's about. I'm not STEALING it from Max, I give him complete credit for it. I just think it applies more to you than to Pug, who I find to be good-natured and funny.

[quote]Maxlugar wrote:

Posting is not a right, it is a privilege. You need to show some value. You are useless as a poster. Really. You are a waste of electronic space. You should reimburse us for the bandwidth and temp files your posts use and create.

Now, junior, posting is an awesome responsibility so you need to be prepared. We also ask that you be funny or informative. You have been neither since we've been seeing you here. Complaining about me just shows how wet behind the ears to these boards you really are. You are like a tiny wet baby bird chirping noisily to anyone that will listen.

Now, I'm very busy person and I think the record will show that I never attack a person who has not attacked me first. So from here on out, if you don't want me to clip your wings again, don't attack. 'K?

[quote]

June 22nd, 2005 04:15 PM
voodoopug thanks for your concern FPM...I know you see the truth.

Maxy and I are/were always just fucking with each other, he knows that, I know that. Fact is, no one was attacked, just mocked on a message board, and mocked well on both ends might i add! He "gets it" as do I.

anyone who takes a message board too serious has bigger fish to fry.
June 22nd, 2005 04:17 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew Pug. It's obvious you are distracted of late. Is it the strange bumps on your genitalia? Is it the sudden realization that lounging about the house all day playing tecmo bowl is no longer cool? Perhaps it's the lawsuit brought against you by Denny's to recover the $14,234 in unpaid meal tickets?

It's time like these that you can harken back to the days of your youth -- on the short bus --as you peered at the other kids from underneath the bill of your specially made crash helmet -- tightening your chin strap to the point where, as much as you would have liked, you couldn't fit another black jelly bean into your mouth -- lifting yourself off of your collection of REO Speedwagon records -- all along saying to yourself in your speech impedimented mind "I stink I can"-- "I stink I can" -- and so you did -- you did get off that bus. And only 14 blocks after the correct stop. But you did it. You focused and you achieved.

So say to yourself now Puggy -- "I stink I can" "I stink I can" Focus! And get your big ass off that bus.
June 22nd, 2005 04:20 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew "how many war of words can one thread hold??? I suspect FPM will put his two cents in as well!

conspicuous by his absence is JJ?"

Unable to hold his own with the rookie, Pug calls on the other members of the Justass League to help defeat the kid.
June 22nd, 2005 04:21 PM
glencar Too bad Puggy called on the weakest link in that partick chain!
June 22nd, 2005 04:22 PM
Mikey Kill this fucking thread....
June 22nd, 2005 04:23 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
"how many war of words can one thread hold??? I suspect FPM will put his two cents in as well!

conspicuous by his absence is JJ?"

Unable to hold his own with the rookie, Pug calls on the other members of the Justass League to help defeat the kid.

As amusing as you are, I can't help but wonder what prompts you to come on the board and start attacking people right and left.

Hormones, perhaps?

Hey, it's time for Fiji's footrub. Run along now.
June 22nd, 2005 04:24 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew You know I have to be honest with you FPM. I don't really read what you have to say. I kinda glance through it and pick out a few three syllable words and key in on those. So in the future, spend far less time on those long winded posts you write.
June 22nd, 2005 04:26 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
Pug. It's obvious you are distracted of late. Is it the strange bumps on your genitalia? Is it the sudden realization that lounging about the house all day playing tecmo bowl is no longer cool? Perhaps it's the lawsuit brought against you by Denny's to recover the $14,234 in unpaid meal tickets?

It's time like these that you can harken back to the days of your youth -- on the short bus --as you peered at the other kids from underneath the bill of your specially made crash helmet -- tightening your chin strap to the point where, as much as you would have liked, you couldn't fit another black jelly bean into your mouth -- lifting yourself off of your collection of REO Speedwagon records -- all along saying to yourself in your speech impedimented mind "I stink I can"-- "I stink I can" -- and so you did -- you did get off that bus. And only 14 blocks after the correct stop. But you did it. You focused and you achieved.

So say to yourself now Puggy -- "I stink I can" "I stink I can" Focus! And get your big ass off that bus.

that is one of your better attemps, but the facts are, you are second rate poster. Your research was done poorly as REO was long gone from the radio when i was in school my friend. You must admit you got whipped by someone most likely a fraction of your age, and twice your wit. I have restrictions and limits to what i will use in an attack, you may have written a check with your mouth that ass wont be able to cash, FPM is a warrior and does not back down. You may be aware of this as I have noticed you were too frightened to counterstrike him.

Lets see how tough you are against FPM, without any help. I have obviously shattered your confidence and have forced you to dig far too deep into the realms of desperation and try a last ditched effort to insult my appearance or intelligence; you have much to learn, and sadly no one to teach you.
[Edited by voodoopug]
June 22nd, 2005 04:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Mikey wrote:
Kill this fucking thread....

thankfully all those involved have kept in confined to one thread.
June 22nd, 2005 04:29 PM
Starbuck
PDog is right. but this thread is making my week, not just my day. the twisting subplots, the vile comments, all the repressed anger and frustration coming to a head contained in one simple place! what could be better? a harem? a can of beer you can have sex with?

quote:
glencar wrote:
Isn't this so much more fun than clicking banners? Do you still post over there at "Dullsville"?

yet ANOTHER subplottwist! where's riffy? VC?

i still like gasland. always have. i may be in the minority here, but i give our pot smoking goat herding hippie with a bum leg credit. and there are still lots of quality posters there.

June 22nd, 2005 04:29 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew "As amusing as you are, I can't help but wonder what prompts you to come on the board and start attacking people right and left."

As I have asked you this very similar question many times. You answer, and then I'll answer.

The minute I posted that I was real life friends with Fiji you jumped all in my shit. That's all it took. So maybe you're the reason, as up until today, my "attacks" were primarily limited to you. But you knew that already. Didn't you?
June 22nd, 2005 04:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

PDog is right. but this thread is making my week, not just my day. the twisting subplots, the vile comments, all the repressed anger and frustration coming to a head contained in one simple place! what could be better? a harem? a can of beer you can have sex with?

yet ANOTHER subplottwist! where's riffy? VC?

i still like gasland. always have. i may be in the minority here, but i give our pot smoking goat herding hippie with a bum leg credit. and there are still lots of quality posters there.

I must admit, it certainly has made me laugh and gave me a much needed break from the job!
June 22nd, 2005 04:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
"As amusing as you are, I can't help but wonder what prompts you to come on the board and start attacking people right and left."

As I have asked you this very similar question many times. You answer, and then I'll answer.

The minute I posted that I was real life friends with Fiji you jumped all in my shit. That's all it took.

now you see what i have gone through after revealing that i am friends with jb off the board!
June 22nd, 2005 04:44 PM
PeerQueer This place is hilarious!

I love it!

There is such catty boyish machismo with a good deal of wit---

You all would be fantastic at a cocktail party!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)